LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update mate, had no problems with it, I just needed to add a player to Wrexham. :D

Roy Hodgson new Manager of West Bromwich of Albion

here is the link to prove it -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...on/9391291.stm

Aleksandar Kolarov CA/PA should be increased, the French player suspension should also be removed, jack wilshere added to the england squad, and man city's transfers budget should be adjusted cuz i am sure they cant be able to spend 80+ million in every transfer window

also, some transfers-

Gastón Puerari from Montevideo Wanderers to Chicago Fire

Roy Hodgson new Manager of West Bromwich of Albion

here is the link to prove it -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...on/9391291.stm

Aleksandar Kolarov CA/PA should be increased, the French player suspension should also be removed, jack wilshere added to the england squad, and man city's transfers budget should be adjusted cuz i am sure they cant be able to spend 80+ million in every transfer window

also, some transfers-

Gastón Puerari from Montevideo Wanderers to Chicago Fire

Kolarov been done.. wilshere cannot be added to england squad he has to get picked.. and his CA/PA is high enough considering his PA aswell... also man city have proved over the kast 2 years they are willing ti spend 50-100million... so 70milliom budget seems realistic

I think Pedro from Barcelona need a CA/PA boost.
He has been one of Barcelona best players. He's so underrated in the game.

I think Pedro from Barcelona need a CA/PA boost.
He has been one of Barcelona best players. He's so underrated in the game.

have you looked on my v2 i already upped him to 170 CA i think it was... or high 160's summit like that

Don't know if you've already done this (due to me being lazy and not looking through the recent thread posts) but Tiote needs a boost, he has been Newcastle's best player all season.

Did you change Smalling PA? Today he showed that he have potential...

Some changes should be do for Polish players...

Lukasz Piszczek - he can play on any rght-sided position but his natural position in Dortmund is Right back, Marking: 11, tackling: 13, long throws: 16, positioning: 11

Jakub Blaszczykowski - one of leaders of Polish national team; Stamina: 12-14, Dribbling: 15, Finishing: 10-11, Crossing: 12-13, long shots: 11, passing: 12

Robert Lewandowski - i think he's Polish the most talented striker. He should have better PA

Szczesny - from what i know you changed his skill

Przemyslaw Tyton - Better CA/PA... he's observe by PSV and have good ratings in Roda

Mateusz Prus - better CA/PA... one of Polish gk talents...

Grzegorz Sandomierski - better PA... currently 4th goalkeeper in Poland...

btw our "Goalkeeper school" is great... Kuszczak, Fabianski, Szczesny, Boruc (!), Tyton, Sandomierski, Prus and of course Jerzy Dudek...

If I forgot something, I will write later...

great job mate :)

should be good!

yep done

You really think that :/ load up editor and have a look liverpool's have been decreased mosted players..
nasri been boosted massively from official update as has henderson who now starts for sunderland on the game.. smalling hasent proved anything and i really dont rate him and adam johnson is 155 CA which is one of the best english wingers... honestly liverpool team aint been upped else it just nrealistic and boring :)

Smalling still not done enough to impress you then? :P

Honestly mate, not having a go but this boy will be a future England star.

You cannot change Smalling's PA based on one game, considering in other games he has looked no more than average, in my opinion.

19 february ? its the long day to waiting :@

sorry mate thats the date

Did you change Smalling PA? Today he showed that he have potential...

Some changes should be do for Polish players...

Lukasz Piszczek - he can play on any rght-sided position but his natural position in Dortmund is Right back, Marking: 11, tackling: 13, long throws: 16, positioning: 11

Jakub Blaszczykowski - one of leaders of Polish national team; Stamina: 12-14, Dribbling: 15, Finishing: 10-11, Crossing: 12-13, long shots: 11, passing: 12

Robert Lewandowski - i think he's Polish the most talented striker. He should have better PA

Szczesny - from what i know you changed his skill

Przemyslaw Tyton - Better CA/PA... he's observe by PSV and have good ratings in Roda

Mateusz Prus - better CA/PA... one of Polish gk talents...

Grzegorz Sandomierski - better PA... currently 4th goalkeeper in Poland...

btw our "Goalkeeper school" is great... Kuszczak, Fabianski, Szczesny, Boruc (!), Tyton, Sandomierski, Prus and of course Jerzy Dudek...

If I forgot something, I will write later...

great job mate :)

alright will do

Smalling still not done enough to impress you then? :P

Honestly mate, not having a go but this boy will be a future England star.

no tbh he looked average in most games this season even if he did have a good game today... ive upped him to 135 CA as he was lower than i thought but i aint going any higher
Merkel from Milan needs CA/PA upgrade.
okayy
You cannot change Smalling's PA based on one game, considering in other games he has looked no more than average, in my opinion.
exactly thats my point
Have you updated croatian league? :)
nope sorry
What are you decreasing on Charlie Adam and Caroll?
carroll - finishing, pace, acceleration and decreasing CA to 153
adam - finishing, dribbling, pace, acceleration and some others i cant remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back