LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! And just some questions:
-Does this update require the latest database?
-Can i play with this and a lower german league system file (which was made for the first database) at the same time?
-Does changing a players CA imidietly also change his stats?

And again, thank you very much :=)

Thank you so much! And just some questions:
-Does this update require the latest database?
-Can i play with this and a lower german league system file (which was made for the first database) at the same time?
-Does changing a players CA imidietly also change his stats?

And again, thank you very much :=)

1.yes it requires 12.2 as some people have missing transfers otherwise
2.No you cannot play another file with this, you,ll have to choose
3.If there is a big increase his stats will get randomely upped to match his CA, if it is only a little UP, then his stats will stay the same, but he will perform better still.... although i do individual stats sometimes

what exactly do you mean by missing transfers? i have 12.0

some people are fine, others say i havent done some of the old transfers.. EG Samba to Anzhi.. Arshavin ETC

if you notice any missing transfers like these it is because you need 12.2.2 the latest patch

First thing I have noticed. The two prem clubs with "world wide" reputation are city & united. Not in a month of sundays have manchester city got more of a reputation in the footballing world then, l'pool, chelski, arsenal etc...money & 1 trophy does not = history and a worldwide fanbase. Especially l'pool, you could argue they are the 4th most supported team in the entire world! I think, l'pool, chelski and gunners should be set to "worldwide" and city knocked back down to continental at least for a few more years. Players go there for 250k a week, not reputation of manchester city. Unlike the other mentioned clubs.

Side note does anyone know how or where to get/download the latest version of Fm with the samba deal etc without having steam????? cheers

Side note does anyone know how or where to get/download the latest version of Fm with the samba deal etc without having steam????? cheers

its only thru steam, otherwise you dont have a genuine copy m8.

First thing I have noticed. The two prem clubs with "world wide" reputation are city & united. Not in a month of sundays have manchester city got more of a reputation in the footballing world then, l'pool, chelski, arsenal etc...money & 1 trophy does not = history and a worldwide fanbase. Especially l'pool, you could argue they are the 4th most supported team in the entire world! I think, l'pool, chelski and gunners should be set to "worldwide" and city knocked back down to continental at least for a few more years. Players go there for 250k a week, not reputation of manchester city. Unlike the other mentioned clubs.
Yes, but i do that and City can attract no players at all... right about now they can attract anyone in the world...

i look at it like this.. If Liverpool and Man city offered exactly the same for a player, where would they go?

Man city.

All done, any ones missed just let me know
its only thru steam, otherwise you dont have a genuine copy m8.

Not sure about Warnock now, ive changed a few things but his contract ended 2013 yet on game it ended at the end of august!

The thing with the rep is it also sets the predictive finish. So changing this would effect that. So city gotta be higher than the teams you mentioned. Regardless of history. And they just won the league, so at this present time are bigger than the liverpools as there champions. Even billie will agree with that, the way it is. And as far as grumbles go, its not a big one. Enjoy the update, lol... there must be more things you like rather than post the one thing you dont.

Oh yeh, cheers for the mention Billie m8, Good work, i will check it out when im back. And the best way anyone can say thanks is to Donate!!!

With the warnock thing, i think if you make him favoured personal, he might sign a new contract. It may be something to do with them having a caretaker manager in the game before. Weird tho. lol.

With the warnock thing, i think if you make him favoured personal, he might sign a new contract. It may be something to do with them having a caretaker manager in the game before. Weird tho. lol.

yea ill have a look

Great work again im sure. Though I am stuck here at work till 4 :(

Would anyone be a saviour and link me a few screenshots of the top newcastle players? Can just pm or whatever.

Just took a look at genie scout. Claudio pizzaro and schwienstiger have a pa of 200 for some reason. Was it intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.