LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can't help much with feedback. I only downloaded it and loaded up a game and then saved it. I won't be able to start playing until tonight because of study. Leaving cert starts Wednesday and is on until the following Wednesday. Unbelievably hard to study. Every time I start to study I'm always thinking of who I will start with and who I will sign. :p

First of all .. big well done !!i downloaded january transfers .. today i downloaded the lateset database :) good work mate !
did you made juventus stronger ?? after a season unbeaten ??

First of all .. big well done !!i downloaded january transfers .. today i downloaded the lateset database :) good work mate !
did you made juventus stronger ?? after a season unbeaten ??

Yes, finance wise and a fair few CA changes of players.. let me know what you think

there will be italian stuff missing as i haven't fully done them yet :)

Also info on promotions and relegations would be useful as i know some of them are wrong, as not all have finished

Ok mate :) yet youre great ! if any transfers etc.. i will let you know ;) ty very much man

Thanks for the update..

Few suggestions..
PSG chairman Nasser Al Knelaifi should have his resources increased to 20..

Lavezzi should be atleast 17 for left wing position
Think Oxlade Chamberlain should be increaed slightly, but that might be a bias view
Pappis Cisse long shots should be slightly higher too, he did score some cracking goals last season from range

Reading should have transfer budget increased to £15m after take over, and Anton Zingarevich, Christopher Samuelson, Andrew Obolensky added to directors.

Arsenal's training facilities should be increased to 20, best in the country!
Also youth facilities and recruitment should be increased a bit

Benzema work rate should be increased to at least 10

Thanks for the update..

Few suggestions..
PSG chairman Nasser Al Knelaifi should have his resources increased to 20..

Lavezzi should be atleast 17 for left wing position
Think Oxlade Chamberlain should be increaed slightly, but that might be a bias view
Pappis Cisse long shots should be slightly higher too, he did score some cracking goals last season from range

Reading should have transfer budget increased to £15m after take over, and Anton Zingarevich, Christopher Samuelson, Andrew Obolensky added to directors.

Arsenal's training facilities should be increased to 20, best in the country!
Also youth facilities and recruitment should be increased a bit

Benzema work rate should be increased to at least 10

okay,

Ox has been increased Alot, i think 140 CA and -10 PA is enough
readings budget is 13m at the lowest so thats close enough

will look at arsenal and benzema

The likes of Clint Hill and Buzsaky haven't been released from QPR :)

Oh and Steven Smith from PNE to Portland Timbers :)

2 Tadanari Lee's at Southapton too

Just one more question, if the game starts at june 2011, how did you do the trophies? Will there be two 2011/2012 CL trophies?

Suggestion : Saphir Taider - is co-owned by bologna and juventus ! cheers

Just one more question, if the game starts at june 2011, how did you do the trophies? Will there be two 2011/2012 CL trophies?

no you have to replace last years winners, for example Barcelona never beat United at wembley on the game in the champions league... i had to replace it with chelsea

only way unfortunatly
Suggestion : Saphir Taider - is co-owned by bologna and juventus ! cheers

okay

On the 3rd day of my game (july 8th 2011) Demba Ba got transferred too Spurs for just 7 Million! Odd..

Status
Not open for further replies.