LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have only got Motherwell in the Europa League?
You haven't took Tim Clancy out the Motherwell team

I have one problem in my milan save,taiwo is now milan player-back from loan,but didac is still on loan,how can i fix this?

Dunno if anyone knows a fix but AVB is still manager of Chelsea for me. DI Matteo is the manager sometimes but it usually ends up being AVB

Hey sorry if these have already been mentioned but couple of things i have noticed,

Junior Hoilett - Listed as English on this update when he should be Canadian.

Villarreal and Villarreal B in the same league, this wouldnt happen as far as i am aware due to rules, this might be difficult to change as the B team would either cease to exist or need to be dropped into one of the spanish lower leagues.

manuel fernandes should be a free agent, had his contract terminated from besiktas due to not being paid wages

In regards to city & united being the only 2 prem clubs being set to "worldwide" rep. Does it not strike you a bit odd Hazard going chelski and telling united and city to do one then as chelski are only continental rep?? Kind of defeats the logic a player would choose city over anything other then money as like I said when it comes to world wide rep. City have zero. Giving them more rep then chelski, lpool & arsenal. Lol quite amusing. Especially when world wide LFC sell 13 times more shirts then city. But hey its your update and you do a ****** good job!

In regards to city & united being the only 2 prem clubs being set to "worldwide" rep. Does it not strike you a bit odd Hazard going chelski and telling united and city to do one then as chelski are only continental rep?? Kind of defeats the logic a player would choose city over anything other then money as like I said when it comes to world wide rep. City have zero. Giving them more rep then chelski, lpool & arsenal. Lol quite amusing. Especially when world wide LFC sell 13 times more shirts then city. But hey its your update and you do a ****** good job!

You're thinking more about history than reputation.. Obviously Arsenal and Liverpool have a bigger fan base and more history.. But who would you consider favourites for the Premier League next season? Would you pick Arsenal, Liverpool over Man City? Of course not.. I hate to admit that being an Arsenal fan, just shows what ridiculous money can do for a club in the modern era.

If you are ridiculously rich, in the billions £££ .. You can play football manager in real life!

Samba still at Blackburn. What database do you use because I'm fairly sure I'm using the right one because samba was at anzhi in my last game on your January update.

Few more suggestions..

I think but I could be wrong, Andrea Poli joined Inter for £6m after his loan last season.
Muntari joins AC Milan permanently.
Belhanda (Monpellier) needs an increase.. agility, dribbling, technique should all go up.
Victor Moses could do with an increase
Same with Buruk Yilmaz (got around 33 goals in 32 games last season)
Gareth Bale long shots should be increased from 7

And noticed only 2 players with -10 potential, Oxlade Chamberlain and Iker Munain.. Must be few up and coming stars for next season you could give -10.

Hey sorry if these have already been mentioned but couple of things i have noticed,

Junior Hoilett - Listed as English on this update when he should be Canadian.

Villarreal and Villarreal B in the same league, this wouldnt happen as far as i am aware due to rules, this might be difficult to change as the B team would either cease to exist or need to be dropped into one of the spanish lower leagues.

Junior Hoilett has rejected call ups to both Canada and Jamaica stating he wants to concentrate on his club football.. He also said he would consider playing for England but I don't think he has citizenship yet.

About Villiarreal B.. Real Madrid B (Castilla) won promotion last week, so should replace Villarreal B

Forget about samba I just loaded up a new game with the Russian league loaded and he is now at anzhi. It's a little strange.

Mandzukic, Barnetta, Hoilett, Boulahrouz, Kalou, Bosingwa all on a free transfer....not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.