LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubin Kazan signed Ivan Marcano from Villarreal for 6mio

blue square north promotions not done Chester Fc not in there
Yes, down to league 2 was done, however BSN/S got confusing as promotions and relegations come from 3 different leagues and based on what part of the country they are from!

if you let me know ill change them
You have only got Motherwell in the Europa League?
You haven't took Tim Clancy out the Motherwell team
Motherwell are in he champions league, and there is other scottish in europa???
I have one problem in my milan save,taiwo is now milan player-back from loan,but didac is still on loan,how can i fix this?
i havent done italy properly yet.. ill do some for next update
Dunno if anyone knows a fix but AVB is still manager of Chelsea for me. DI Matteo is the manager sometimes but it usually ends up being AVB
you need latest patch, usually the problem
Hey sorry if these have already been mentioned but couple of things i have noticed,

Junior Hoilett - Listed as English on this update when he should be Canadian.

Villarreal and Villarreal B in the same league, this wouldnt happen as far as i am aware due to rules, this might be difficult to change as the B team would either cease to exist or need to be dropped into one of the spanish lower leagues.

manuel fernandes should be a free agent, had his contract terminated from besiktas due to not being paid wages
ok mate, however Hoillet has said he will only consider england, so he is from canada but basically english nationality.. ill do others

Arsenal's Denilson & Damian Martinez still on loan.
okayy
In regards to city & united being the only 2 prem clubs being set to "worldwide" rep. Does it not strike you a bit odd Hazard going chelski and telling united and city to do one then as chelski are only continental rep?? Kind of defeats the logic a player would choose city over anything other then money as like I said when it comes to world wide rep. City have zero. Giving them more rep then chelski, lpool & arsenal. Lol quite amusing. Especially when world wide LFC sell 13 times more shirts then city. But hey its your update and you do a ****** good job!
Again your talking about history... all these teams history wise are massive compared to CITY, however in the last few seasons city have proven they are one of the better sides in the world now and deserve there rep

although hazard chose Chelsea it was down to a number of things, regular playing time, what position he was being played in ETC.. if we go on your theory then Chelseashould be more than United now? not true.

Few more suggestions..

I think but I could be wrong, Andrea Poli joined Inter for £6m after his loan last season.
Muntari joins AC Milan permanently.
Belhanda (Monpellier) needs an increase.. agility, dribbling, technique should all go up.
Victor Moses could do with an increase
Same with Buruk Yilmaz (got around 33 goals in 32 games last season)
Gareth Bale long shots should be increased from 7

And noticed only 2 players with -10 potential, Oxlade Chamberlain and Iker Munain.. Must be few up and coming stars for next season you could give -10.
most of these have been increased... as for the -10.. a fair few players have been changed to fixed PA
BMARSHALL, CHECK YOUR PAYPAL, IS DONATION RECIEVED?
Yes, thanks alot its much appreciated! :D

Surprised seeing Hazard at Chelsea. He never actually said Chelsea ;)
haha! i think its pretty much set on, just announcing it officially
Gary Neville England coach.
not in the game
Mandzukic, Barnetta, Hoilett, Boulahrouz, Kalou, Bosingwa all on a free transfer....not bad
yep! great free agent summer.. chuck Nesta, Seedorf , Rodallega ETC into that
Eric Abidal has retired due to his liver transplant
okay
Rubin Kazan signed Ivan Marcano from Villarreal for 6mio
yepp

he did on twitter saying he will sign for the champions league winners which was chelsea

He never said Chelsea, he said the Champions league winner... Knowing Hazard, who has been playing clubs around all season, he meant the 1974 winner hahaha!

He never said Chelsea, he said the Champions league winner... Knowing Hazard, who has been playing clubs around all season, he meant the 1974 winner hahaha!

I know this was probably meant as a joke, but the 1974 winner of the Champions League was Bayern Munich, and tbh I can't see him fitting in there lol. They already have players like Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, etc so where would he fit?

Seriously though, If Chelsea is his final choice, then they are going to have an amazing attacking force next season (Hazard, Mata, Marin, Torres(?), Possibly Hulk and whoever they try and get to replace Drogba)

Mehmet Akgun has signed for Besiktas
Aytac Kara has signed for Eskisehirspor
Mehmet Topal transfer should be reversed as the deal seems to have fallen trough back to Valencia for him.
Fernando Gago will return to Real.

Eric Abidal has retired due to his liver transplant

Abidal hasn't retired. The doctors are even saying that he can continue his career in Barcelona, which would mean that his fitness is still good enough for them

Change the name of the league cup to Capital One Cup i think it's called next season?

I know this was probably meant as a joke, but the 1974 winner of the Champions League was Bayern Munich, and tbh I can't see him fitting in there lol. They already have players like Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, etc so where would he fit?

Seriously though, If Chelsea is his final choice, then they are going to have an amazing attacking force next season (Hazard, Mata, Marin, Torres(?), Possibly Hulk and whoever they try and get to replace Drogba)
i knew someone would say this! haha i just said a random year ;)

but yes Hulk, Mata, Hazard, Torres.. could be the best attack in the world
Mehmet Akgun has signed for Besiktas
Aytac Kara has signed for Eskisehirspor
Mehmet Topal transfer should be reversed as the deal seems to have fallen trough back to Valencia for him.
Fernando Gago will return to Real.
okayy
Abidal hasn't retired. The doctors are even saying that he can continue his career in Barcelona, which would mean that his fitness is still good enough for them
ill have a look before doing anything
Change the name of the league cup to Capital One Cup i think it's called next season?
already done in the update released yesterday

Mike Rigg (Man City scout), joined QPR as a director back in April
Sergio Lobera will be assistant manager to Tito Vilanova at Barca

Strong rumors that Green is going to leave West Ham on a free transfer. David Gold seems to have confirmed it.

Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt has left the club to join Fenerbache.

Status
Not open for further replies.