LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West ham now have no debts, McCartney Jones and Zaha are coming in but they wont say it yet so it should be done by the next update

Also how come the 'Carling Cup' is called the Capital one cup?

Ronaldinho to Atletico Mineiro
Kagawa to Man UTD
Pogba is in turin for medical today :)

Swansea City

Has Swansea city been updated for the new update. As I feel they need a full update. Money, players etc.

If you could let me know : )

Have you upgraded Rasmus Elm, I think he has had a good enough season to be upgraded and he has great potential. Linked with a move to the prem as well.

Haha, they dont give up m8. Seriously...maybe you need to put in the discription on the first page that it wont work on 12.0.4. Dirty pirates. Lol, coz "must have 12.2.2 patch" dont seem to work.

Ola John of twente moves to SL Benfica for 10 Millions
Hugo Vieira of gil vicente(portugal) moves to SL Benfica
Luisinho and Michel of Paços de Ferreira(portugal) moves to SL Benfica
zakaria Labyad moves to Sporting Portugal

PS: sorry my bad english

Have you upgraded Rasmus Elm, I think he has had a good enough season to be upgraded and he has great potential. Linked with a move to the prem as well.
already done
Bro Work on 12.0.4?
No, buy the game..
Haha, they dont give up m8. Seriously...maybe you need to put in the discription on the first page that it wont work on 12.0.4. Dirty pirates. Lol, coz "must have 12.2.2 patch" dont seem to work.
even if i put that they'll continue to ask!!
Ola John of twente moves to SL Benfica for 10 Millions
Hugo Vieira of gil vicente(portugal) moves to SL Benfica
Luisinho and Michel of Paços de Ferreira(portugal) moves to SL Benfica
zakaria Labyad moves to Sporting Portugal

PS: sorry my bad english

yep

Remember anyone who has donated, send me a message anytime you want the Update and ill send it :)

billie, is there a way to load your database on to the editor?? only option ive got is 12.2?

Yepp

Edit: I moved him prematurely, all sources saying move is going to be completed v soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back