LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load editor
Load Database
Add Nation Rules
Dropdown Box (Current Nations - Choose Scotland) then underneath choose add lower Divisions and click finish
Choose Clydesdale Bank Premier League from the left hand side, Click Other Tab. Tick the box, Choose Rangers - 2011 - 0 points deducted this starts them on 0 instead of -10
Save Editor Data As (Whatever you want)

not sure if this affects anything in the game?

Ill have a go, thanks

De Bruyne's loan needs cancelled
Henrique leaves barca
Lucas Neill free agent
Ben Burgess to Tranmere
Lewis Grabban to Bournemouth
Celtic have released Darren O'Dea
Michael Gardyne has joined Dundee United
Lewis Guy to St Mirren
Mark Millar to Dundee United
St Johnstone sign Nigel Hasselbaink
Stephen Elliot and Gary Glen released by Hearts
Inverness Caley release Tokely and Piermayr

Hey Marshall, I asked you 3 or 4 days ago about the Romanian league. If you're still interested, I can do it sometime in the next weekend, just tell me when. :D

alan thompson sacked by celtic courtois loan needs cancelling along with de bruyne's ben burgess at tranmere but he is loaned to cheltenham on your update mate exellent work loving it as always

De Bruyne's loan needs cancelled
Henrique leaves barca
Lucas Neill free agent
Ben Burgess to Tranmere
Lewis Grabban to Bournemouth
Celtic have released Darren O'Dea
Michael Gardyne has joined Dundee United
Lewis Guy to St Mirren
Mark Millar to Dundee United
St Johnstone sign Nigel Hasselbaink
Stephen Elliot and Gary Glen released by Hearts
Inverness Caley release Tokely and Piermayr
will do all, but i thought de bruyne was a 2 year loan?

Kit updates? eg. ManU, Barca, Everton etc...
you have to do them, thats nothing to do with a transfers update
Hey Marshall, I asked you 3 or 4 days ago about the Romanian league. If you're still interested, I can do it sometime in the next weekend, just tell me when. :D
ok mate, ill PM you
Works on 12.0.4 patch?
not sure, may have some problems...you need latest patch
alan thompson sacked by celtic courtois loan needs cancelling along with de bruyne's ben burgess at tranmere but he is loaned to cheltenham on your update mate exellent work loving it as always
yep

Great update, played a season with Newcastle and signed half the free transfer list. Missed out on Ronaldinho tho :).
Got 3rd place and won the europa league!

Im pretty sure Nathaniel Clyne's contract is expiring. Also Gabriel Obertan had a PA of 160 on mine. That is outrageous, he is one of the worst players to wear a black and white shirt ever. :) I suggest 20 in pace/acc and a 2 in all mental attributes, has the footballing brain of a donkey.

Also for some reason You hadnt changed Coloccinis contract till 2016, and Tim Krul is contracted to 2017

Also might wanna reduce Kagawas contract to 1 year left, the fuzz about him now is because he only has 1 year left, and thats what Manu are trying to exploit in relation to his fee. He cost over 30m on my game, and ended up signing a new contract with Dortmund.

Great update, played a season with Newcastle and signed half the free transfer list. Missed out on Ronaldinho tho :).
Got 3rd place and won the europa league!

Im pretty sure Nathaniel Clyne's contract is expiring. Also Gabriel Obertan had a PA of 160 on mine. That is outrageous, he is one of the worst players to wear a black and white shirt ever. :) I suggest 20 in pace/acc and a 2 in all mental attributes, has the footballing brain of a donkey.

Also for some reason You hadnt changed Coloccinis contract till 2016, and Tim Krul is contracted to 2017

Also might wanna reduce Kagawas contract to 1 year left, the fuzz about him now is because he only has 1 year left, and thats what Manu are trying to exploit in relation to his fee. He cost over 30m on my game, and ended up signing a new contract with Dortmund.

Clyne ill look at, obertan was from his united days, ill change it

not done any contract extentions as they get done on the game anyway

as for kagawa 1 year left really means nothing in fm, you dont get them cheaper anyway... he will move to united before the next update

I've just noticed something, Alex Smithies needs his injury removed.

LFCMarshall any chance you could change Arsenals collar to a dark blue? I cant do it as my editor isnt working!:'(
would much appreciate if you could.
thanks in advance

oh and I think Romain Amalfitano is now a Newcastle player.

LFCMarshall any chance you could change Arsenals collar to a dark blue? I cant do it as my editor isnt working!:'(
would much appreciate if you could.
thanks in advance

oh and I think Romain Amalfitano is now a Newcastle player.

yes will do and amalfitano has been moved, but he is in reserves as he is awful on fm

Hello - great update - i always use your first update and set that as a starter point for my own database (just give it to my mate - I dont want to steal your thunder on here!). I noticed a lot of changes needed but you will have seen them already no doubt or been made aware. Here are some harder ones so to speak:

Fernando Amorebieta - Venezuelan nationality
Matt Phillips - Scottish nationality
Jim McIntyre sacked as Dunfermline manager now first team coach at Bristol City (Jim Jeffries Dunfermline manager now)
I think Derby chairman Tom Glick is now a director at Man City
Paul Hunt was sacked as a director at Blackburn
Terry Connor is assistant manager at Wolves (according to wiki)
Willie McStay now head of youth at Bristol City
Glenn Roeder is a scout at Aston Villa now (unless Lambert got rid)
Sinisa Mihajlovic now Serbia manager
Eddie Newton to Chelsea (but suppose you should wait until manager is confirmed)
Ole Soderberg signed for Molde from Newcastle
Glen Driscoll joined Liverpool as fitness coach
Ray Farningham quit Montrose to be Dundee's assistant manager and was replaced by Stuart Garden
Nicolas Anelka is player/assistant manager at that Chinese club and Ian Walker is their GK coach
Ray Lewington and David Watson has joined England as coach and GK coach respectively
Nolberto Solano has retired and coaches Newcastle's u12's and is also Newcastle Benfields first team coach
And there were two Miyachi's at Arsenal

Great work and thanks for the update! If you want me to help out on anything just let me know!

Last edited:
Hello - great update - i always use your first update and set that as a starter point for my own database (just give it to my mate - I dont want to steal your thunder on here!). I noticed a lot of changes needed but you will have seen them already no doubt or been made aware. Here are some harder ones so to speak:

Fernando Amorebieta - Venezuelan nationality
Matt Phillips - Scottish nationality
Jim McIntyre sacked as Dunfermline manager now first team coach at Bristol City (Jim Jeffries Dunfermline manager now)
I think Derby chairman Tom Glick is now a director at Man City
Paul Hunt was sacked as a director at Blackburn
Terry Connor is assistant manager at Wolves (according to wiki)
Willie McStay now head of youth at Bristol City
Glenn Roeder is a scout at Aston Villa now (unless Lambert got rid)
Sinisa Mihajlovic now Serbia manager
Eddie Newton to Chelsea (but suppose you should wait until manager is confirmed)
Ole Soderberg signed for Molde from Newcastle
Glen Driscoll joined Liverpool as fitness coach
Ray Farningham quit Montrose to be Dundee's assistant manager and was replaced by Stuart Garden
Nicolas Anelka is player/assistant manager at that Chinese club and Ian Walker is their GK coach
Ray Lewington and David Watson has joined England as coach and GK coach respectively
Nolberto Solano has retired and coaches Newcastle's u12's and is also Newcastle Benfields first team coach
And there were two Miyachi's at Arsenal

Great work and thanks for the update! If you want me to help out on anything just let me know!

Cheers pal, will do them as long as they all are on the game...

Anelka is wanting to leave Shinghi (However you spell it) though.

You cant make people unhappy or transfer listed... only thing i can do is put disliked clubs, then that wouldnt be true

Status
Not open for further replies.