LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks LFC.. Any idea when you will be saving the changes?
sorry ive not played fm in a while looking forward to starting a new game lol ^^)

what about alexander kiwomya of chelsea, he looked good for the u18's this year, and he is RAPID!!!!!
and ismail feruz, youngest player to play for scotland u21!! has been good aswell in the games i have seen for the chelsea youth team.

are they going to be on it because, i have waited for kiwomya since i saw him sign for chelsea, and i know you brang chalobah into the game last year, he is also a beast

Last edited:
Hmm. Bummer :(
Have you made Cahill injured?
Nope, no point as it is not a long injury.. only do injuries that last 6 months+
thanks LFC.. Any idea when you will be saving the changes?
sorry ive not played fm in a while looking forward to starting a new game lol ^^)
i released one two days ago, next will be 3 weeks.. firts page tells you everything
what about alexander kiwomya of chelsea, he looked good for the u18's this year, and he is RAPID!!!!!
and ismail feruz, youngest player to play for scotland u21!! has been good aswell in the games i have seen for the chelsea youth team.

are they going to be on it because, i have waited for kiwomya since i saw him sign for chelsea, and i know you brang chalobah into the game last year, he is also a beast

no mat, not adding anyone this year as it can unbalance the game with so many youth in there at the end of 14/15 ETC, its hard to know what they're potential should be at that age
Can I Have A List of all of the Premier League club Budgets ?

off to work soon, would be easier for you to just load up editor or the game

COuld you remove Squilacci, Mertasacker and Diaby's injuries? They are hard to sell as things stand. :(

Increase of Stadium Capacity at Kingsmeadow (AFC WIMBLEDON) to 5200 (I think....) also we now have 2000 seated.

Maybe improve Eden Hazard's finishing to around 13, which I consider low for a man who scored 20 league goals, let alone from the left wing/AMC. Maybe a slight off the ball increase.

Welbeck's off the ball and technique need an increase. (That chipped goal against Belgium was pure class)

Gotze needs a >190 PA in my opinion.

Maybe improve Eden Hazard's finishing to around 13, which I consider low for a man who scored 20 league goals, let alone from the left wing/AMC. Maybe a slight off the ball increase.

Welbeck's off the ball and technique need an increase. (That chipped goal against Belgium was pure class)

Gotze needs a >190 PA in my opinion.

I think he has a point with Hazard.

how will i get quicker upload of next version after donating? via email?

LFCMarshall can you recommend a good site to get the latest transfers?

Except for transfermarkt.co.uk, they post a lot of deals without any confirmation.

how will i get quicker upload of next version after donating? via email?
via email, basically whenever you want it ill send you it :) just give me your email in a PM and ill send :)
LFCMarshall can you recommend a good site to get the latest transfers?

Except for transfermarkt.co.uk, they post a lot of deals without any confirmation.

I use BBC, transfermarkt, and then if i am unsure i simply type in what i want in google and tons come up... for example premierleague transfers 12/13 ETC

Serie A:

Zdenek Zeman is the new coach of Roma.
Vincenzo Montella is the new coach of Fiorentina.

Those with 12.0.4 database need to download january update as well and this one to make it working.

Those with 12.0.4 database need to download january update as well and this one to make it working.
Still won't work for everyone and there will be problems.... In future you should just buy the game and stop being cheap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back