Just before the Stoke game I noticed that Derby were struggling at the bottom of the Championship.

View attachment 280761

I decided to try & use this to my advantage.

View attachment 280760

No doubt Derby wont let him go without a fight but if I can unsettle him enough I may just be able to afford him! ;)

Hughes would be a great pickup!

Yeah I know! Hoping if I can unsettle him the board might pony up a bit more cash to bring him in. I still have 5.5M but even unsettled I think Derby would demand more then that!

A man can dream though! :)

Yeah I know! Hoping if I can unsettle him the board might pony up a bit more cash to bring him in. I still have 5.5M but even unsettled I think Derby would demand more then that!

A man can dream though! :)

I'd just like to point out the budget is there for a reason, and risking the financial security of the club by pressuring the board into "ponying up" more cash is irresponsible management ;)

I'd just like to point out the budget is there for a reason, and risking the financial security of the club by pressuring the board into "ponying up" more cash is irresponsible management ;)

It would be irresponsible of me not too look into it!

Thanks for the financial advice though Captain Bring-down! :p

It would be irresponsible of me not too look into it!

Thanks for the financial advice though Captain Bring-down! :p

No worries, always here to help look after your finances and stunt your team's growth :p

Manuel playing mind games huh... Interesting ;)

Hope you sign him.

View attachment 280698

View attachment 280697

View attachment 280695

Q.P.R. 1 - Stoke 0

Goals - Berntsen (90+3)

P.O.M. - Jack Robinson (QPR)

View attachment 280695

View attachment 280692

View attachment 280695

"Shesh, this one went down to the wire.

We enjoyed almost total domination for the entire game. Stoke sat deep & defended well but never even threatened on the break. I now see why they are bottom of the table!

Despite our dominance it took until the 93rd minute to make the break through.

Stoke were awarded a free kick which they pumped into the box, Andre Wisdom's clearance was latched upon by late sub, Abou Diaby, who found the run of Jack Robinson.

Jack dribbled into space, waited for the defence to close him down before slipping a delightful through ball to Daniel Berntsen who kept his cool & beat the keeper at the far post.

A brilliant late counter to earn us all 3 points."

View attachment 280695

View attachment 280685

View attachment 280695

View attachment 280684

Good win there, right at the death!
But there's only one team to have won all four games so far :D