View attachment 280506

View attachment 280505

Q.P.R. 0 - Tottenham 0

Goals - N/A

P.O.M. - Bruno Martins Indi (Spurs)

View attachment 280505

View attachment 280504

View attachment 280505

"A very even game with a lot of positives for us.

I told the boys I wanted them to show everyone what they could do & they didn't let me down, giving as good as they got.

As the stats suggest it was a tight, even game that could have gone either way.

Clear chances were few & far between as both teams defended well & In truth it turned into a fairly dour midfield battle with neither side really being able to take control.

Right up until the final whistle I was hoping for some more last minute heroics but this time they didn't come.

Oh well, a draw is a good result against a strong Tottenham side. We can walk away with our heads held high & our 2nd clean sheet on the bounce."

View attachment 280505

View attachment 280499

View attachment 280505

View attachment 280498

Seem to be settling into that mid table position I was hoping for. Still very early days though.

Last edited:

Sandro Wants Out, Again!

View attachment 280229

A bold plan by Q.P.R. manager, Manuel Pablo, to lure Derby County starlet Will Hughes to Loftus Road is now understood to be on hold after key defensive midfielder, Sandro, once again demanded to be allowed to leave the club.

Sandro, who's contract is up at the end of the year, is apparently refusing to enter into contract negotiations amidst rumours of interest from Spanish club Sevilla.

Speculation is now mounting that Pablo may be forced to sell the midfielder for peanuts before the January window when the Brazilian is free to talk to foreign clubs about a future move.

With back up options thin on the ground for the Spaniard it remains to be seen whether Pablo will continue his pursuit of Hughes or explore replacement options for the want away Brazilian.

View attachment 279954

View attachment 279953

Q.P.R. 0 - Liverpool 3

Goals - Balotelli (26), Mertens(44), Skertl (88)

P.O.M. - Dries Mertens (L/pool)

View attachment 279952

"Believe it or not we started this game very well.

For the first 20 minutes it was all one way traffic. Nicklas Bendtner had 2 gilt edged chances to put us in front before Liverpool had even made it out of their half!

Just as I was starting to think we may be capable of a big upset Balotelli beat his man off the dribble (huh?!) & slotted past McCarthy with a perfectly placed finish to the far post (double huh?!).

It was all down hill from there I'm afraid. Liverpool went up a gear after the goal & we couldn't match them.

In fact, after that first Liverpool goal, we could only manage 1 more shot at goal for the rest of the match such was Liverpool's dominance. A very disappointing finish to a match that started with so much promise."

View attachment 279951

just caught up with this, really nice story man, doing a good job!

Time to phone it in...to JC

Patience, my friend. When the time is right ;)

Tough start to the season! But I think you'll do just fine!

Yeah, its been tough but that's what I expected. As long as we avoid the drop I'm happy but would definitely like a mid table finish.

just caught up with this, really nice story man, doing a good job!

Thanks mate, always good to hear from new readers :)

Not that much!

Less then 10M, thats my max & even then i am relying on the board to give me more money. Tbh, i am starting to think i may be better off adding some depth to the squad rather then looking for 1 big signing.

He's worth it. Has just diplaced Sandro as one of my first choice CM's with Silva.

I've been following this from the start and loving it. Unfortunately I've been locked out of my FM Base account I had for 5/6 year and I've actually just made another one to still follow and comment on this specific story as a main reason :). Keep it up Lippo!

He's worth it. Has just diplaced Sandro as one of my first choice CM's with Silva.

Yeah, was thinking he'd be well worth it but it is more of a career story, if i was just trying to build up QPR id move heaven & earth but as i am only looking to achieve targets before moving on to bigger things im wondering if my money would be better spent elsewhere

I've been following this from the start and loving it. Unfortunately I've been locked out of my FM Base account I had for 5/6 year and I've actually just made another one to still follow and comment on this specific story as a main reason :). Keep it up Lippo!

Wow, cheers mate! Thanks for the encouragement!

Do you have any potential midfield targets, besides Hughes?

Just out of curiosity
*cough* Baselli *cough*