Q.P.R. Confirm Batshuayi

Capture

View attachment 277707

View attachment 277706

Q.P.R. have confirmed that OM striker Michy Batshuayi will join the club in January after the Belgians agent was apparently impressed by the pitch of Director of Football, Juan Carlos Valeron.

The fee is believed to be a meagre 6.5M pounds, although it could rise to 8M after 20 international appearances. Either way Q.P.R. look to have landed themselves a real steal.

See, JC does some good things. You give him way too much stick. :p

Haha, the phone calls get funnier each time.

Congrats on the signing of Batshuayi

Haha, the phone calls get funnier each time.

Congrats on the signing of Batshuayi

Cheers mate, I do my best ;)

I hope Batshuayi will be the prolific goal scorer I've been looking for, although Bendtner actually has 5 in 7 league games so not doing too bad himself!

View attachment 277234

View attachment 277233

View attachment 277232

View attachment 277231

"I had a feeling this was coming. Whilst he is not one of my better players, he is my only natural left back & rarely puts in a bad performance.

But if Villa are ready to pay the 12M asking price I'm willing to let him go.

My only options to cover for him are both retrained CB's in Vegrad Forren & 18 year old Regen Anthony Fowler, neither of whom will provide me with much going forward. Its seems, should a bid arise, I will have to hit the transfer market but that's ok. I have been watching Tyrone Mings at Burnley, who were relegated to the Championship, upsetting the young man.

I believe I can get him for around 8-10M which would be a great buy should things play out that way. Time will tell.

BTW, I'm a little offended at not being rated in the same class as Kenny Jackett who, if Villa keep going the way they are, wont have a job much longer anyway!"

He deserves to be sold for saying you aren't as good as Jackett!! Jackett isn't fit to clean Manuel's shoes!!!

I am curious about the Napoli post...Are you looking to move? ;)

Manuel's Mobile

View attachment 828001

"HELLO"

"Hello, JC?"

HELLO?"

"YES JC, ITS MANUEL! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC!"

"WHAT? WHO'S IS IT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC!"

"MANUEL, JUAN CARLOS! ITS MANUEL!"

"OH, HEY MATE. JUST LET ME STEP OUTSIDE!

Ok, how's that? better?"

"Much better, where the **** are you?"

"At the office Manuel, where else?"

"Ah, Your office is right next to mine JC, I know you are not there!"

"No, no, Manuel my other office."

"You have two?"

"Ahh..."

"Hey JC, get back in here! You've gotta see the Knockers on this bird!"

"Who was that?"

"Just Scholsey mate, kinda in the middle of a meeting here."

"Aww mate this one's right fit! Get off the phone & get back in here ya poof!"

"Are you at a strip club Juan Carlos? Its 11am!"

"Firstly Manuel, its a gentleman's club & secondly, they do an awesome all you can eat buffet lunch!"

"Really JC?....Christ! I wanted you to meet with an agent for me mate, I'm on the verge of a big signing here!"

"No worries Manuel, send him on over. I use this place for all my important meetings, its very professional! I gotta go mate something important just popped up! Hahaha"

.....Click

Thank you... just... thank you, you made my late night :wub:

Just caught up mate and loving it. Keep up the good work!

View attachment 276788

View attachment 276786

Crystal Palace 1 - Q.P.R. 1

Goals - Kembo-Ekoko(13), Dann (38)

P.O.M. - Nicklas Bendtner (QPR)

View attachment 276784

"We started this game well, getting the better of the early exchanges & taking the lead when Bendtner played a lovely little 1,2 with Kembo-Ekoko who went on to score from a deflected shot in the 13th minute.

Unfortunately once the ball hit the back of the net we went to sleep & no amount of yelling was snapping us out of it.

Our midfield looked particularly lethargic. Careless with the ball, lazy in the tackle. C'mon you lot wake the f@#k up!!!

They didn't & in the 38th minute Scott Dann drew Palace level with a well placed header from a corner. C'mon boys step it up now, I encouraged. They didn't.

At the half I gave them the ol' hair dryer treatment paying particular attention to our underperforming midfield. Still nothing.

The second half was a lost cause & in truth we were probably lucky to get away with a draw. Palace spent extended periods camped in our half & while they didn't create a lot of chances, it was still a worrying performance. Especially considering our upcoming opposition. There will be changes, I assure you!"

View attachment 276774

View attachment 276773

View attachment 276649
Manuel's Musings - October.

"Despite a disappointing draw away to Palace to close, I must admit to being pleased with October. I was aiming to bag 7 points & in the end we've accumulated 8.

We played well in despatching Reading & Newcastle before storming back into the match against Southampton to earn a point. A tactical error my behalf perhaps costing us an unexpected win at St. Mary's, if I'm honest.

The Palace result was our poorest performance to date but is proof that there are no easy games in this league. I hope the guys have learnt a lesson there & we can continue to punch above our weight up here."

0xYwHjQ.jpg

November Preview

nU6tV6T.jpg

"Only the 3 games in November but all 3 will be a test of our credibility at this level.

We start by hosting Swansea, no easy beats that's for sure. The following games however will be the real test.

United at Old Trafford is a daunting task to say the least & the Gunners at Loftus Road in a London derby is no less challenging.

Even the optimist in me cant see us grabbing more then 3 points this month & if I'm completely honest I'd settle for 1! Unambitious? Time will tell."

Last edited: