It's surprising to see Man United line up that way. They always play narrow with attacking fullbacks everytime I faced them in my Fulham save.

Who is managing United? Still van Gaal?

It's surprising to see Man United line up that way. They always play narrow with attacking fullbacks everytime I faced them in my Fulham save.

Who is managing United? Still van Gaal?

Yeah well, that is what I had expected!

No van Gaal is gone, don't have FM in front of me atm & cant remember who is there, not a big name. Will have to get back to you on that one :S

bJvu9HQ.jpg

**** on a cracker!!!

YnWRgOA.jpg

Now this one is an altogether different prospect.

Poor old Victor appears to be a victim of his own success. For the last 2 years Deportivo have done wonders under his management but this year, with the added pressure of European football, they're struggling.

Out of respect for the club & Victor I wont be declaring my interest but you can bet your sweet *** that if the job becomes available, my hat will be in the ring!

Watch this space......

Yay! I think it's a perfect time for Manuel to come home!

WHAT THE **** IS "J. FLANAGAN" DOING AT MAN U????????

This story is no longer realistic :p

aglbbjW.png

XJFMVWZ.jpg

Q.P.R. 0 - Arsenal 2

Goals - Ozil (43), Herrera (59)

P.O.M. - Mesut Ozil (Arsenal)

0TNkzk2.jpg

"This was a tough one to take.

I thought we gave as good as we took but still we walk away with nothing.

I started the game with Johnson & Kembo-Ekoko playing as wingers but soon realised that Arsenals fullbacks were staying quite wide.

A switch of flanks & role change to inside forwards saw us get instant results as we carved the gunners up quite regularly.

Unfortunately we left our shooting boots at home & when Mesut Ozil fired in from distance we found ourselves trailing at the half.

Keep going boys, we can still win this!

Arsenal adjusted at halftime pulling their fullbacks in tighter which cut down on our opportunities to equalise & when Hector Herrera headed home from a wide free kick the game was all but gone.

We tried our best to get back into the match but just couldn't make the break through.

In the end a loss is a loss but I couldn't be too hard on the guys they worked their socks off & gave a good account of themselves in this one."

L0Ru1h4.jpg

Lzsvt2Y.jpg

So we slide into the bottom half of the table after our loss to Arsenal. Disappointing.

BKvKzlF.jpg

Alex is a guy I may well look to cash in on come January. Nicola Leali has established himself as our first choice keeper which has left Alex warming the bench far too often for a player of his calibre.

I have little doubt that I will be able to find a cheaper, more suitable replacement so why not?

However, with the interest in Robinson from Aston Villa still on going & several clubs now interested in Vegard Forren & Nicklas Bendtner January could well prove to be a much busier time then I had anticipated.

Forren is not someone I am likely to sell unless an astounding bid is made but, with the arrival of Batshuayi immanent, Bendtner may well be another I look to turn a healthy profit on in order to fund a replacement for the out going Sandro.

Interesting times ahead.....

Last edited:

ara0Cdg.jpg

Deportivo now sit just 1 point above the drop zone in la Liga! Failure to secure passage to the next round of the Euro cup could well be the final nail in Victor's coffin I'm afraid.

View attachment 272071

Manuel's Musings - November.

"At the start of the month I said I'd settle for a point but I must admit that, after the win against Swansea, I was disappointed not to take at least a point away from the Arsenal game & bank a very respectable 4.

Still, 3 points is better then none I suppose so I cant be too down.

We have slipped into the bottom half of the table now but lets get real here, that is probably about where we belong. Although my hopes of achieving a top half finish are not yet dead."

yjnMXSs.jpg

December Preview

m4pxvYL.jpg

"Before the helter skelter of what I'm sure is going to be a busy January window, we must first negotiate a hectic December.

In truth I would expect to take points from at least 4 of our 6 games, with Liverpool & Chelsea perhaps the only exceptions.

Our first up match is a must win game against fellow promoted side Brentford. Failure to win that match could see us needing to beat Liverpool to avoid a 4 match losing streak, not ideal.

With games coming thick & fast now predicting results may well prove to be a tricky task but if we can accumulate 8 points from these 6 matches I think I will be happy. I think..."

Last edited:

H9Cf2yc.jpg

Well, they didn't lose but a draw was not enough to see them through.

Victor keeps his job for now.

Is it wrong for me to be cheering for Victor Fernandez to get the sack?

So good when the story just fits into place isn't it! Reminds me of when Rodgers left Liverpool on mine!

Is it wrong for me to be cheering for Victor Fernandez to get the sack?

Yes its wrong but god it feels so right!!! :p

So good when the story just fits into place isn't it! Reminds me of when Rodgers left Liverpool on mine!

Haha, i was thinking about that too, strange how things work out sometimes. Although the jobs not Manuel's just yet.

Lippo mate this is fantastic. Started with the India story but I am enjoying this a lot more I must say. Brilliantly written and the little comedy extras are fantastic.

Been a silent reader far too long.

Just wanted to say keep it up, I think we're all hoping the deportivo position opens up

Lippo mate this is fantastic. Started with the India story but I am enjoying this a lot more I must say. Brilliantly written and the little comedy extras are fantastic.

Been a silent reader far too long.

Just wanted to say keep it up, I think we're all hoping the deportivo position opens up

Thank you very much mate, much appreciated. :)