Congrats on reaching 300 replies! Can't wait for this to be back!

View attachment 273024

View attachment 273023

Q.P.R. 4 - Swansea 2

Goals - Bendtner (6, 62), Kembo-Ekoko (19), Young (54), Williams (OG,59 ), Bentaleb (82)

P.O.M. - Nicklas Bendtner (QPR)

View attachment 273022

"A frantic start to this game saw Swansea have a goal ruled out for offside in the first minute of play!

5 minutes later it was us who took the lead when Bendtner headed home a Kembo-Ekoko cross from point blank range. Bendtner then returned the favour, sliding a pass through to Ekoko to double our lead in the 19th.

The rest of the half was quite dour as I was happy for us to sit back, hold our shape & hit them on the break.

In the second half my nerves were frayed when Ashley Young scored a scortcher from an acute angle to give Swansea a sniff.

Thankfully it didn't last long as Ashley Williams somehow beat Bendtner to a Cheryshev cross & embarrassingly slotted it past his own keeper before Bendtner scored his 2nd to put the game beyond doubt.

Bentaleb scored in the final minutes to add an air of respectability to the scoreline but in truth it was a comfortable win for us."

View attachment 273021

View attachment 273020

3 shots on target, 3 goals. Some efficiency, that! :)

Nice to see you moving slowly up the table.

View attachment 273016

Daryl has not yet played a game for us this season & with the arrival of Michy Batshuayi on the horizon his chances were going to be even slimmer.

Indeed, the form Nicklas Bendtner is in at the moment no one is getting much of a chance in the first 11. Michy will have to be very good to force Lord Bendtner out on current form!

There's a sentence I thought I would never say.

Haha - is that a cheeky "vs" from Mortal Kombat in the header graphic?? Showing my age again there aren't I...

Haha - is that a cheeky "vs" from Mortal Kombat in the header graphic?? Showing my age again there aren't I...

I think its from street fighter actually, showing both our ages! Lol

Then again it could be from Mortal Kombat, i dont know now!

I think its from street fighter actually, showing both our ages! Lol

Then again it could be from Mortal Kombat, i dont know now!

Actually I think it is Street Fighter now that you say that!!

I think you would make the Scottish leagues look to easy! Although watching to see fi you could take them to European Glory would be intersting

I think you would make the Scottish leagues look to easy! Although watching to see fi you could take them to European Glory would be intersting

Tbh, that would be my only interest in the job, bringing the CL trophy to Glasgow.

Just caught up, what a story mate. Keep it up.

Juan Carlos is a legend.

Sat and read this right through and I am absolutely hooked! Great stuff, keep it going.

YwpwM5q.png

ncKfFCE.jpg

Man U 3 - Q.P.R. 1

Goals - Falcoa (16), di Maria (23, 59), Kembo-Ekoko (88)

P.O.M. - Angel di Maria (Man U)

iPFyhyU.jpg

"I was on the back foot from the off in this game. All my scouting reports told me Man U would line up very narrow so I looked to clog up the middle.

Unfortunately, United played quite wide & we were over run on the flanks.

By the time I had sorted us out the game was all but gone.

di Maria pulled the strings for United first setting up Falcao before adding a brace himself, we couldn't get near him! Every time he got the ball something happened. It was a superb performance from a very gifted player, 'nuff said!

Towards the end Jires Kembo-Ekoko pulled one back for us to make the score line look a bit better but in truth we were never in the hunt. Another game where we failed to compete with the big boys."

WAxvfUw.jpg

bMgUt8G.jpg

So we slip to 9th which is probably a fair reflection of where we're at. Not quite up there with the better teams but more then capable of matching it with the rest.

Last edited: