Like father like Son: Following in the footsteps: A QPR story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic seson Raikan, like the Layout as well of making 3 or 4 updates a season.......Great to see u finish 3rd only sad that Man Utd didnt qualify 4th......Surprised to see Samba play so so well, has all the Great Attributes but Concentration is low at 11....
Dissapointing abt the Europa League though..
Thought Pato would become ur First Choice striker but surprised to See Long scoring 25 odd goals a season .....
All in all a Fantastic Season for QPR and Good Luck for the UCL next Season.

thanks mate!

I usually make more however have found myself too involved in the game itself to take the time out of it to make updates, nothing like my Ajax story last FM which was an actual written story with events etc etc.. (that was pretty cool, I just do not have the time to do such in depth at the moment)

Yeah, they struggled even with their super squad of players!

Him and Mbia are a brick wall at the moment and have been since I started, great pairing, they compliment each other really well!

thanks mate :) not prepared for it, need to get in HG players and depth as I let Pirlo/Lamps/Parker go late January as they were not performing or being very good tutors for some reason! a lot of my players stats were actually dropping, so had to cancel a few of them and released them! I could have kept Parker as I could have used him a bit I must say, but it all worked out in the end :)

pato started off brilliantly, but after his 11th game he started picking up little 2 or 3 day injuries in training and was not always match fit because of this.. hoping to get him 100% for next season though, he also increased in stats very quickly when he was playing week in week out, so the potential is still there!

thanks mate!

I usually make more however have found myself too involved in the game itself to take the time out of it to make updates, nothing like my Ajax story last FM which was an actual written story with events etc etc.. (that was pretty cool, I just do not have the time to do such in depth at the moment)

Yeah, they struggled even with their super squad of players!

Him and Mbia are a brick wall at the moment and have been since I started, great pairing, they compliment each other really well!

thanks mate :) not prepared for it, need to get in HG players and depth as I let Pirlo/Lamps/Parker go late January as they were not performing or being very good tutors for some reason! a lot of my players stats were actually dropping, so had to cancel a few of them and released them! I could have kept Parker as I could have used him a bit I must say, but it all worked out in the end :)

pato started off brilliantly, but after his 11th game he started picking up little 2 or 3 day injuries in training and was not always match fit because of this.. hoping to get him 100% for next season though, he also increased in stats very quickly when he was playing week in week out, so the potential is still there!

Actually Like this Style a Bit More as i dont want to read unnecerassry things and Extra additions and Want the Story to stick more to the footballing part of the Game. Liked A Prodigal Son Man Utd Last year though.....
Read ur Ajax story last year, not complete but just a few pages here and there......liked that one as well esp the Beginning Part of DeBoer being Hospitalised..LOL
Any Majaor Transfer Incomings except for Zouma who i think u r gonna get this window? I think with Remy's stats dropping u could do with another striker, Someone like Jelle Vossen.....
Also a Suggestion after this save, Have a Look at A Save with Dortmund, Absolutely fantastic young players coupled with a Great Kit Color....
Cheers mate.

Actually Like this Style a Bit More as i dont want to read unnecerassry things and Extra additions and Want the Story to stick more to the footballing part of the Game. Liked A Prodigal Son Man Utd Last year though.....
Read ur Ajax story last year, not complete but just a few pages here and there......liked that one as well esp the Beginning Part of DeBoer being Hospitalised..LOL
Any Majaor Transfer Incomings except for Zouma who i think u r gonna get this window? I think with Remy's stats dropping u could do with another striker, Someone like Jelle Vossen.....
Also a Suggestion after this save, Have a Look at A Save with Dortmund, Absolutely fantastic young players coupled with a Great Kit Color....
Cheers mate.

cheers mate :)

yeah I wish, got given £4m transfer budget and currently only have 142k wages free.... hhhmmmmm... Fernandez, where is all the money going I am generating? was hoping for at least £20m..

wages are pretty high wages though, but nothing too bad over what they had when I started! that was crazy! I will have around 100k extra in a few weeks time as players like Barton/Wright Phillips and a few other players that I am paying for will expire :)

Waiting for them Raikan...r u going to be taking over a National Team in this Save any time soon?

Waiting for them Raikan...r u going to be taking over a National Team in this Save any time soon?

no offers at all mate :) no one has really left.. Pardew is England manager and don't think he will be retiring soon!

there will be Jobs opening up at the End of this Season as its the Euro 2016 Season, While do u have any TOP Class Regens to Show from ur QPR team ?

there will be Jobs opening up at the End of this Season as its the Euro 2016 Season, While do u have any TOP Class Regens to Show from ur QPR team ?

not one regen that has had more than 1 star potential from my youth setup! I have asked several times to increase the facilities etc but we have no money for some reason..

I am certain Fernandes and the boys are back pocketing cash :P

however, I have pre signed several youngsters to try and get my 3 minimum HG players trained at club as I have 0 at the moment..

updates to follow shortly on transfers :) stay tuned

ipmc9c.jpg

Igesund invests in squad for upcoming Champions League campaign:

View attachment 313321View attachment 313322View attachment 313323View attachment 313324View attachment 313325View attachment 313326View attachment 313327View attachment 313328

With QPR about to embark on their fourth season under the management of Junior and Champions League football for the first time in the clubs history the club have invested wisely even with the limited budget they were given and have made several signings, all which were met with great excitement from the R's faithful.

After a successful 6 month loan deal, Ramires did enough to secure a permanent move to the London club for a fee of £7.75m.

Florenzi was involved in a straight swap deal with under performing Italian striker Immobile.

Ryad Boudezbouz joined the R's on a free transfer after a good season with French outfit Souchaux to challenge the wingers which Igesund is hoping will increase competition for places.

Kana-Biyik joins up with the R's on a Bosman to provide cover to the brick wall that is Mbia and Samba in the centre of defence.

Adam Lallana was released by the Saints at the end of last season, Jnr acted quickly and snapped up the English midfielder.

Jason Steele joined after being released by Middlesborough to provide cover for Valdes and Ruddy, Igesund was a firm believer in having 3 quality keepers at his disposal at all times.

18 year old Ventura joined up with the London club after a £6.5m deal was confirmed for the very promising youngster who has replaced De Cegile for cover at the left back position.

Last years target Jordie Clasie was unhappy with life in Spain after joining Malaga on a Bosman last season, Igesund contacted the club and noticed he had a £6m release clause in his contract and activated it immediately.

Andy Carrol rejoined Sunderland on a seasons long loan deal while Javier Soner joined up with AZ for the season.

Samba Diakate signed for Auxerre in a deal worth £3.8m which was regarded as quite a good deal for the reserve player's signature.

Jan Oblak did nothing to prove his worth for the club and such found himself joining up with Deportivo.

Mason Bennett joined up with Leicester City for a season long loan which consisted of a lucrative monthly fee which easily covers all loan signings salaries.

Out of the blue, Deportivo came in with an offer of £15m for Norwegian International Svennsson which was too good to turn down.

Yttergard Jennsen was offered out and such accepted a contract with Benfica for a deal worth £7m

Fredric Bulot was a forced sale due to the fact a few players voiced concern over the amount of players the club has in the wide positions. The R's made a healthy profit from the sale and were happy with the outcome.

Lastly, Stengel joined up with Wigan for a season long loan deal, hoping to assist the youngster in his development as Igesund has high hopes for the Norwegian youngster in the upcoming seasons.

Some Very Nice signings Raikan, esp the young LB looks Very good while CB Kana Biyik is again a Very Nice finding, also the swap with Immobile was a clever move on ur part.....Benfica always spend Cash in my game and everytime get Yyetergard Jenssen from me for the same 7m u got...
All in All good signings made, ur squad looks good enough for Knockout Stage atleast....everything above that is really a Bonus...
Good Luck for the Season ahead.

thanks mate :)

wait until you see the young regens coming in :) will post up shortly!

hi mate, great story mate looks like a save that you could just play play an play an not get boord KIU

ipmc9c.jpg

Igesund secures several signings:

View attachment 314135View attachment 314136View attachment 314137View attachment 314138View attachment 314139View attachment 314140

With QPR's poor HG status with regards to players trained at the club, Junior needed to rectify this and plan for the future as he was hoping to be challenging for the Champions League in three seasons or so after using this current season as a learning curve for his squad.

In planning he has secured the signatures of a few promising youngsters who will be joining the club throughout the course of the next year.

Mendez arrived from Red Star Belgrade for a fee of £5.75m and is said to have a very bright future

Pre-season goes as planned:

View attachment 314141

With several friendlies arranged for the London club, Igesund was adamant on testing his squads grit against the Champions of Europe and possibly one of the best teams in the history of the game. A fantastic 4:2 away win at Barcelona was the highlight of the R's pre-season preparation.

Some Nice Signings made Raikan, esp Mendez he Looks Awesome and is Surely Ready for First Team even Now...
If the Youngsters develop as expected then surely u have a Team Capable of Winning the CL on 2 Seasons Time...:)

thanks bud :) I hope so! not going to stress too much about it this year, going to try and get experience and make some cash but concentrate solely on the league..

Mendez could be a cracker :)

again brilliant update mate! I really like the way you present it and how you play it.. i wish i could play like that.. :D

Another top update pal, good signings to and Mendez looks like he is going to be a beast.

keep the updates coming, always following :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back