• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ipmc9c.jpg

Jordy Clasie accepts Malaga offer:

View attachment 310773

Dutch midfielder Jordy Clasie accepted Spanish club Malaga's offer, he will join up with his new squad in the Summer.

Igesund was rather disappointed that the youngster did not join the London club..

trully amazed story mate! very realistic !

what about Jack Butland as English Keeper?

continue this story mate!

thanks mate :)

I just bought Ruddy if you did not see lol :P he is English and pretty solid

ipmc9c.jpg

Curtain comes down on the 2014/2015 season with QPR crowned FA Cup Champions:
View attachment 310979
Igesund led his squad to a momentous achievement by beating Norwich in the FA Cup by an astounding 4:1. A brace from the Premier Leagues second top goal scorer saw the R's to victory in a memorable day for the club and fans...

View attachment 310985

After the R's had been in Champions League places for almost 2 months sitting in 4th position and occasionally pushing up to 3rd was not enough for Champions League qualification this year, however, a very respectable 6th position finish was 9 places higher than previously predicted.

The board declared this a fantastic season and are proud of their manager for a remarkable season which see's the club in Europe next season, albeit the Europa League, exposure is what Tony Fernandes was after as new sponsorships could be streaming in within the off season..

Igesund thanked his players for a phenomenal season and said that it was in fact their guts, determination and self belief is what got them as far as they did..

View attachment 310986

Overview for season 2014/2015:

View attachment 310980View attachment 310981View attachment 310982View attachment 310983View attachment 310984

Shane Long finished up as 2nd top goal scorer after a fantastic start to his QPR career.

Junior Hoilett's wonder goal was good enough to earn him 3rd position in goal of the season.

Samba and Long were named in the EPL team of the year

Wow, top 5 man of the match awards to defenders - don't think I've ever seen that happen!

Excellent achievment Raikan, I'm enjoying following this.

Wow, top 5 man of the match awards to defenders - don't think I've ever seen that happen!

Excellent achievment Raikan, I'm enjoying following this.

thanks mate :) Samba has been the most incredible defender I have ever managed!

thanks buddy :) was a enjoyable season

making some very decent signings at the moment as well :)

Just read it all- amazing story! Love the realistic transfers too. I really enjoyed playing as QPR on my save... I bought in Jamaal Lascelles from Forest and he was incredible, up for Golden Boy second season, England starter by the third!

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR ring in the changes for Europe:

View attachment 311244View attachment 311245
View attachment 311237View attachment 311236

During the off season Junior made some of the biggest signings in the clubs history, albeit on free transfers, the capture of Victor Valdes who himself is a several times Champions League winner, World Cup winner and European Cup winner was one of the biggest talking points of the window..

The Spaniard signed a 2 year contract with the London based club.

Alexandre Pato, one of Europe's elite strikers back in 2010/2011 season joined the R's after being released from Corinthians after netting 13 goals in 22 games last season.

Some may find this signing a bit of a gamble due to the Brazilian's injury proneness and history with the likes of AC Milan, however, Igesund is adamant his striker will be one of the greatest signings of the decade and has utmost faith in the 24 year old.

Even with QPR's fantastic defending last season, Jnr was on the lookout for quality players as this season the club would be playing more games than they have in the past and needed a good depth which the South African manager has not had in the past..

Igesund captured two very promising young strikers, Derby County's Mason Bennett and All Boys' 19 year old Argentinan striker Javier Soner. Bennett joined Aston Villa for a seasons long loan while Soner accepted Fiorentina's offer over Udineses' for a season long loan..

Jnr and the fans alike are excited about these two players future at the club saying that the pair could be potentially world class.

View attachment 311234View attachment 311242View attachment 311241View attachment 311240View attachment 311239View attachment 311238View attachment 311235View attachment 311243

Transfer Summary10th​ August 2014:

View attachment 311246

Onohua and Granero joined Wolves for a combined fee of just over £20m while David Beckham hang up his boots after an illustrious career.

Shaun Wright Phillips joined Leicester City for free although the R's are currently paying 21k towards the 33 year olds wages.

Joey Barton joined up with Hull City for 550k with QPR paying 33k towards the 32 year olds wages for the remainder of the season.

Vincent Enyeama, after a somewhat mediocre spell with the club joined up with As Monaco for a fee of £4.3m

Norweigian defender Strandberg joined up with Italian outfit Palermo in a deal worth £4.7m while Andy Carrol joined up with Sunderland on a season long deal. Sunderland are contributing 50% of the Englishmen's 79k salary as well as 180k per month and a £10m future signing on clause.

Last edited:
Immobile was an animal for me in my Tottenham save, I personally know trippier and he is class. Pato and Valdes for free cant be anything but good deals really mate.

I have a dilemma in my story atm, take a look as i need some advice.

Pato has started very well :) and only on 69k a week which is not that bad :)

Ciro was bought before Pato as cover for 600k (I love him on Fifa 13) but is now injured whereas Pato is 100% fit and starting every match so far!

Valdes is struggling a bit with communication with my defence and have conceded a few goals because of that and has since been dropped to the bench for Ruddy :)

will now mate :)

I assume its an offer from Real Madrid??

Great signings! Reckon Pato will be able to provide that touch of magic to win games on his own!

Nice signings, I have been following but haven't been commenting for awhile. Pato is certainly a gamble but a gamble that could pay greatly if he doesn't get injured!

just read all the posts not seen this story so far and i must say.. very well done it great

Just read the last few pages. Good job on winning the FA Cup and finishing 6th in the league. Pato and Valdes are great signings, especially since they were both free. Nice work :)

I'm loving the story mate, keep it coming. But i have a question in fact? You started as semi pro as experience. Can you tell me what the difference is between starting as a sunday league or automatic experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back