Limerick FC the 4th - This is Not A Joke

Yeaaaaah improving season by season in Europe nice stuff man!

Please show the clubs finances:)
Im around 6 months ahead of the updates but will show you them when i have caught up, their pretty poor to be honest, we live on Champions league money as domestically we only earn a few million and have an expenditure of £20Million thanks to all the facility upgrades, to make the club sustainable im going to have to start selling some of my big names if i have a younger replacement with potential and hope the youth intake gives me a few players to bring through.
Im not sure that if i even get the Irish league to one of the best if our prize money for winning even goes up. Ive started to sell some fringe players with it mainly being MLS teams and Championship sides interested, now that we have better players i can sell fringe players for a few 100k which is a lot more than i could get for my best players at the start, but overall we are always in the red before the champions league starts again

Limerick

View attachment 290030

December 2021 - End Of Season

Squad In Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 290029

Top Goalscorer - Conor Wilkinson - 45 Goals

View attachment 290028

He was refusing to sign a new deal a few months ago but i managed to bring him around and thank god as at only 26 he could be a major player for us for the next few years after an outstanding first season.

Best Player - Sami

View attachment 290027

Despite now being in his thirties Sami had his best season to date with 25 goals and 23 assists.

Best Young Player - Gareth Maher

View attachment 290025

Ive got a soft spot for my youth intake player the only one to make it from the youth intake so far and he can do a job when called upon even when hes seen as a poor player compared to the rest, he still managed a few goals and 14 assists.

Sami Wins League Player of the Year

View attachment 290024

McLoughlin Wins GK of the Year

View attachment 290023

6 Players in Team of the Year

View attachment 290022

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 290021

Best Eleven Ever - 8 Seasons

View attachment 290020

Limerick

View attachment 290019

January 2022

Winter Transfer Window

Players In

We only renewed Alan Jackson's loan deal as we dont have the best finances at the moment and i like to do my business in the Summer.

Players Out

McShane and Ward leave on free transfers now well into the thirties they were not needed to take up wages anymore.
Whilst we also lost our first player thanks to the board! Sean Long was signed on a free transfer last year but the board overruled me and let him joined Sunderland for just £235k.

View attachment 290018

We draw Atletico Madrid In The Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

View attachment 290017

Odds For Premier League In Our Favour

View attachment 290016

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season

View attachment 290015

Limerick

View attachment 290014

Feb/March 2022

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

1st Leg - Home

View attachment 290005

McGeady had an outstanding game for us and even though we went ahead twice and they came back twice we still managed to get a late winner.

2nd Leg - Away

View attachment 290004

So were out and we were so unfortunate, Aboubakar is one of the best players in the world now and showed it with a man of the match performance and a late goal that knocked us out.

Feb/March Results

View attachment 290003

So along with Europe we easily went through the All Ireland Quarter Finals with a couple of big wins over St Pat's. In the league we won 3 games but dropped points to Derry City but we did beat rivals Dundalk in the season opener and end the month with a demolition of a lower league team in the Munster Senior Cup.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 290000

Limerick

View attachment 289999

April 2022

Long Serving Player Jack Doherty Moves To NYCFC

View attachment 289985

****** Wilkinson And Cleverly Out Injured

View attachment 289982View attachment 289981

April Results

View attachment 289980

We smashed Shamrock Rovers 3 times this month including twice in the All Ireland Cup Semi Final to set up a huge Final against Northern Ireland side Crusaders.
We had 6 amazing league wins in a row in games we dominated but then out of nowhere we lost to Bray Wanderers with a poor showing.

View attachment 289976

Ooosh 9 points clear already and it looks like another dominant domestic season​

Limerick

View attachment 289931

May 2022

7 Limerick Players Going To The World Cup

View attachment 289930

Facilities Upgraded

View attachment 289929

Limerick Named Overachievers Of The Champions League Again

View attachment 289928

All Ireland Cup Final V Crusaders

View attachment 289927

We dominated them from the start with over 40 shots but we still only drew in 90 minutes as they scored from their only shot. But it went to penalties and it was still even after the original 5 penalties but we won it at sudden death to secure yet another trophy.

McGeady Breaks A Couple Of All Ireland Cup Records

View attachment 289926View attachment 289925

Wilkinson Injured Again!!!

View attachment 289924

May Results

View attachment 289923

So along with the Cup Final win we picked up 3 more wins in 3 other cup competitions whilst we won 4 league games in a row before losing to Galway at the end of the month, we do seem to be losing a bit more in the league this season, also you can see we seem to like the 2-0 win with 6 out of our 9 matches ending like that.

View attachment 289922

9 points clear already whilst former Title Rivals Sligo Rovers and Dundalk are having a mare at the start of the new season.​

Limerick

View attachment 289921

June 2022

Top 40 In Europe Now And We Are Surely A European Giant Now!

View attachment 289920

Irish League Goes Up The Rankings

View attachment 289919

We lose Griffin To Thanks To Our Board

View attachment 289918

Munster Senior Cup Final V Waterford Utd

View attachment 289917

Another Trophy and were undefeated in the Munster Senior Cup in something like 6 years.

Draw KR In The Champions League 2nd Qualifying

View attachment 289916

June Results

View attachment 289915

So it was a pretty quiet month with a lot of players off at the World Cup we still managed to win both our cup games and even played Celtic in a money spinning friendly worth £180k.​

Limerick

View attachment 289914

July 2022
Summer Transfer Window

Players Out

So along with Jack Doherty leaving early on in the window and losing Griffin i also let squad players McCormack and Canavan leave for nominal fees with them all moving to the Championship.

Players In

So i signed 3 players, the first was Scheel whos Liverpool contract expired and i managed to sign him on a permanent deal after 4 seasons on loan with us.
We then spent £250k on James Few a regen from Arsenal who will slot into the DMC role lovely but i could have got him on a free contract before he decided to sign a new deal with Arsenal and then not get played fall out with them and get put on the transfer list.
The final player is on another level again a former Arsenal youth player he joined Chelsea a few seasons ago but didnt get any game time but hes a real coup for us to sign Roland Stanley.

View attachment 289907View attachment 289906View attachment 289905

Transfer History

View attachment 289904

Limerick

View attachment 289282

July 2022

Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd V KR

1st Leg

View attachment 289281

3-0 in a comfortable win away from home with Scheel scoring a brace from defence on his return to the side whilst Stokes our only striker also got on the scoresheet.

2nd Leg

View attachment 289280

Another dominant display but we didnt score as many for the chances we had but Cleverly was still in fine form.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd Draw

View attachment 289279

1st Leg V Videoton

View attachment 289278

McGeady scored early on in the only goal of the game were yet again we dominated but didnt put the ball in the net, Stokes is looking unsure about being a good replacement for the injured Wilkinson.

July Results

View attachment 289277

We won our first two league games of the month with new signing Stanley scoring in both of them before we lost to Bohemians our long time bogey team.

View attachment 289276

12 points clear with a game in hand on closest rivals Shamrock Rovers already whilst usual title challengers Dundalk and Sligo Rovers are nearer the relegation zone​

Limerick

View attachment 288974

August 2022

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd

2nd Leg V Videoton

View attachment 288973

A more comfortable win at home with Wilkinson back in the side and getting a goal as we ease through to the Playoffs.

Champions League Playoff Draw - Maribor

View attachment 288972

1st Leg

View attachment 288971

Another easy win at home in Europe with Wilkinson on fine form again after his recent injury troubles.

2nd Leg

View attachment 288970

OOoh that was lucky! We lost 2-0 away from home and only just sneak through thanks to our good performance at home.

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 288969

Another huge draw but i think we can take PSV and AC Milan whilst Real Madrid are back at Limerick.

PSG have dominated the Champions League in recent years with 4 wins in the last 7 seasons

View attachment 288968

August Results

View attachment 288967

Along with Europe we progressed in two other cup competitions and won 3 league matches in a row before dropping points to Galway at the end of the month, it does look like Wilkinson has got over his recent injury nightmare and is back in goalscoring form.

View attachment 288966

7 points clear and 2 games in hand with not long to go now.​

Limerick

View attachment 288964

September 2022

Poor Youth Intake Again

View attachment 288963

AC Milan Dominate In Italy

View attachment 288962

Limerick Win Late Against PSV

View attachment 288961

Stanely To Miss Rest of Season

View attachment 288960

League Cup Final V Dundalk

View attachment 288959

Wilkinson got us off to a good start before Stanley scored a quick brace around an hour in to secure the trophy, one of the last matches Stanley played in before his injury.

September Results

View attachment 288958

We beat Galway at the start of the month in the cup before beating Dundalk in the league right after the cup Final. We had a mini blip after that with 2 draws in a row in the league before getting back on track with a big win against usual bogey team Bohemians.

View attachment 288957

Only 3 points clear of St Pat's now but we have 3 games in hand on second place who have just 3 games to play themselves.​

I hope you can progress from this group and get a relatively decent team to play against in the knockouts. Good luck!

doing well as always. nice to see you can now nab some decent regens from the bigger clubs and it looks like they are on cheaper wages than the older players despite being better

I hope you can progress from this group and get a relatively decent team to play against in the knockouts. Good luck!
Thanks man
doing well as always. nice to see you can now nab some decent regens from the bigger clubs and it looks like they are on cheaper wages than the older players despite being better
yes, the regens are definitly on a lot cheaper wages than the real players for instance Cleverly and Stanley are probably the same sort of level but Stanley earns 20k a week less

Limerick

View attachment 288350

October 2022

Lee Lynch Breaks Most League Appearances Record

View attachment 288349

Real Madrid Romp In Spain

View attachment 288348

October Results

View attachment 288347

We started the month by thrashing Dundalk in the cup before winning 5 out of our last 6 league games only dropping points to Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 288346

So we ended the season 13 points clear of second placed St Pat's whilst usual title contenders Dundalk ended up in mid table and Sligo Rovers were in a relegation battle.
As you can see McGeady had the most assists and the highest average rating in the league even though hes now 36 years old.​