Limerick FC the 4th - This is Not A Joke

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 275
  • Views Views 55K
I'm not too sure but I think that the undersoil heating will count towards your general facilities rating which will in turn make the club a more attractive proposition for new players helping you recruit a higher calibre than before. That being said 2 million is a bit steep seeing as the club won't really use it.

Great story as always!

brilliant work mate. just gave you a 5 star rating as I noticed you dont have a rating like a lot of the other stories. all the glory supports are out in limerick now! kiu

Unbelievable as always!! Even the CL those were 2 big points you picked up!

Cool updates onze again

I really enjoy this save so much. Thank you for continuing this. :-)

I'm not too sure but I think that the undersoil heating will count towards your general facilities rating which will in turn make the club a more attractive proposition for new players helping you recruit a higher calibre than before. That being said 2 million is a bit steep seeing as the club won't really use it.

Great story as always!
Thanks guys appreciate the comments, im almost a season ahead of the story so will hopefully knock out a few updates tomorrow

Limerick

View attachment 293314

June 2020

Munster Senior Cup Final V Waterford United

View attachment 293313

A comfortable win in the Cup Final with one of our recent youth intake players McEntee scoring the opener and getting the man of the match.

Into The Top 70 In The European Club Rankings

View attachment 293312

Draw Budcunost In The Champions League 1st Qualifying rnd

View attachment 293311

Dundalk Are Dominant At The Moment

View attachment 293310

June Results

View attachment 293309

We beat St Pat's in the League Cup Quarter Final whilst also winning our other two league games comfortably in a slow month fixture wise.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 293308

Still 2 points behind with just over half of the season gone.

Limerick

View attachment 293307

Summer Transfer Window 2020

So with the hope of doing better in the Champions League and catching up with Dundalk in the league i added 5 free transfers to the side all quality players.

Glenn Whelan - CM

View attachment 293306

Paul McShane - DRC

View attachment 293305

Ian McLoughlin - GK

View attachment 293304

Anthony Stokes - AML/ST

View attachment 293303

Conor Wilkinson - ST

View attachment 293302

I think these signings will really take us to the next level in the league and get us some more wins in the Champions League.

Starting 11 and Tactic

View attachment 293301

Dundalk are on fire at the moment! Could be a case of needing to beat those in the next tie to jump above them! I dont know if ive just been blind and missed it but could you put a shot up of your most recent youth intake? McEntee had a stormer of a debut!

Dundalk are on fire at the moment! Could be a case of needing to beat those in the next tie to jump above them! I dont know if ive just been blind and missed it but could you put a shot up of your most recent youth intake? McEntee had a stormer of a debut!
Hes from around 3 intakes ago, the last couple of intakes havent been very good as our overall squad has got better our youth intake hasnt

Hes from around 3 intakes ago, the last couple of intakes havent been very good as our overall squad has got better our youth intake hasnt

Ahh that'll explain that then! Was when you had just upgraded the facilities wasnt it?

Good stuff mate as always!! KIU hopefully nick a few more CL wins

Limerick

View attachment 292980

July 2020

Champions League 2nd Qualifying Rnd V Budcunost

View attachment 292979View attachment 292978

6-1 win in Limerick as we absolutely destroyed them at home having 35 shots and dominating possession and we then went on to beat them 2-0 in the second leg and get through to the next round.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Rnd Draw

View attachment 292977

Despite having the better chances and more of the ball we only snuck a 2-1 win away from home but we do have the all important away goals.

July Results

View attachment 292976

So an amazing month with 3 wins in Europe and 3 more wins in the league as its not the new signings that make the difference but Lee Lynch whos been here since before me.

View attachment 292975

Dundalk have messed up and dropped a few points but were still second in the table by 3 points but we do have 2 games in hand on them so the fate of the title is back in our hands​

Limerick

View attachment 292972

August 2020

Champions League 3rd Qualifying Rnd

2nd Leg V Lech

View attachment 292971

Stokes gets the only goal of the game in a man of the match performance as we sneak through 3-1 on aggregate in less convincing fashion.

Champions League Playoff Draw

View attachment 292970

Champions League Playoffs V Salzburg

1st Leg

View attachment 292969

It was a poor game for us at the Red Bull Arena as they dominated the game and got the first foal but that man Stokes managed to notch the equalizer before they had a player sent off but we couldnt make it count.

2nd Leg

View attachment 292968

The return leg was a much more even game but we took our chances and ran out easy 3-1 winners to make the Champions League Group Stages yet again.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 292967

Oooh this is a bit more of an interesting draw as although the other 3 teams our decent theirs no world beaters their and i think we can give them all a game.

August Results

View attachment 292966

We won both of our other cup games this month but disaster struck when Shamrock Rovers beat us in the league, we then managed to win our next 3 league games including a Top of the Table Clash against Dundalk.

View attachment 292965

Still 3 points behind in the league but we now have 3 games in hand on Dundalk but id rather have points on the board than games in hand.​

Just read this from the start, great story so far! best of luck in the Champions League groups

Limerick

View attachment 292705

September 2020

Recent signing Lenihan Out For The Rest of the Season

View attachment 292704

League Cup Final V Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 292703

A game in which we dominated for the most part but the scoreline didnt show it as we had to come from behind to win the Cup.

September Results

View attachment 292702

So along with the Cup Final we also beat lowly Letterkenny in the Cup and won 3 out of our 4 league games drawing the other.
But the biggest news was in the Champions League as we achieved score draws against Zenit and AC Milan and occure 2 points in our opening 2 games.

View attachment 292701

3 points clear of Dundalk with 2 games in hand on Dundalk and only 5 games left of the season.

Limerick

View attachment 292700

October 2020

October Results

View attachment 292699

We smashed Waterford in the Cup to set up a Final against Shamrock Rovers but we did get well beat by Arsenal in the Champions League
We won 4 of our 5 remaining league games of the season but dropped points for the second time in recent weeks to Bohemians who are rapidly turning into our bogey side.

6 Irish Premier League Titles

View attachment 292698

View attachment 292697

We won it easily in the end by 9 points despite being behind Dundalk for most of the season.​

Limerick

View attachment 292696

Nov/Dec 2020

Senior Challenge Cup Final V Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 292695

An easy win against a vicious Shamrock Rovers as we win our 4th Senior Challenge Cup in a row and our 24th Trophy since i took over.

We beat Arsenal in Limerick thanks to a tight defence and a lucky penalty

View attachment 292694

Another defensive display with Doherty grabbing a late equalizer against AC Milan

View attachment 292693

Our final group game was a back and forth affair as Zenit took the lead 3 times and we pegged them back each time to get another draw.

View attachment 292692

Limerick Qualify For Knockout Stages!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 292691

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 292690

We sneak through one point ahead of Zenit and we must be the first team ever to get through to the knockout stages with only 1 win out of 6 in the group stages

Yes mate congrats!!! Huge step for Limerick

Back