View attachment 292405

Dec 2020 - End Of Season Stats and Awards

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 292402

Top Goalscorer - Lee Lynch 22 Goals

View attachment 292401

My Best Player - Niall Canavan

View attachment 292400

The former Ipswich man was key for us in the heart of our defense and was a surprise attacking force with 5 goals and 5 assists and even won 4 Man of the matches.

My Best Young Player - Bjarne Scheel

View attachment 292395

Hes been on loan from Liverpool with us for 3 seasons and will be on loan until his contract is up next summer were i hope to get him to stay, hes loved playing next to Canavan and had 6 goals himself along with 4 man of the matches too.

Maher Wins Young Player of the Year

View attachment 292394

Sami Wins Personality of the Year

View attachment 292393

My 3 Best Players Mentioned Before Make the Team of the Year

View attachment 292392

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 292391

Best Eleven Ever - 8 Seasons
McGeady and Scheel In

View attachment 292390

Draw Man City in the Champions League Knockout Stages

View attachment 292389

Limerick

View attachment 292388

January 2021 - Winter Transfer Window

Season Expectations

View attachment 292387

Players Out

I lost utility man McCroy because he wantd to play more games on a free transfer whilst former first teamer Derek Foran and once touted prospect Sean McSweeney also left on free transfers.

Players IN

Only the one player comes in in the shape of Sean Long who will slot into the RB position and is fairly young and seen as a key player for us.

View attachment 292385

Glenn Whelan Out For 10 Months and announces his retirement for June this year

View attachment 292384

Season Tickets Over 1200 Now Have Tripled Since I Took Over

View attachment 292383

Getting to the knockout stages should surely give your side a decent reputation boost and some money to hopefully pump into the facilities and youth setup for the future

Limerick

View attachment 292251

Feb/March 2021

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

1st Leg V Man City

View attachment 292250

I think we did well to hold on to a 0-1 loss against the Rich Club Man City.

2nd Leg V Man City

View attachment 292249

For some reason the Man City scorers are not showing but we lost 3-2 rather than anyone thinking we may have won 2-0, So it was a 4-2 loss on aggregate but im impressed with how well we coped with one of Europe's Elite.

Lee Lynch Breaks Rory Gaffney's All Time Limerick League Goalscoring Record

View attachment 292248

Feb/March Results

View attachment 292247

So along with our European exploits we won our 3 other cup games including a couple of easy wins against Local rivals Cork City in the All Ireland Cup.
In the league we won 4 out of our opening 5 league games dropping our only points to who else but Dundalk.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 292245

Top by 4 points already​

Limerick

View attachment 291908

April 2021

April Results

View attachment 291907

We beat fierce rivals Dundalk in the 1st leg of the All Ireland Cup comfortably before only managing a draw in the away leg but it didnt matter as we make the Final were we face Galway.
7 huge wins in a row in the league as we destroy Shamrock Rovers along with important wins against likely title rivals Dundalk and Sligo Rovers

View attachment 291897

9 points clear already after winning 11 out of our opening 12 games in the league and it looks like we could win the league this season easily.

Limerick

View attachment 291896

May 2021

400 Games With Limerick

View attachment 291894

All Ireland Cup Final V Galway

View attachment 291893

A comfortable win in the Final as we dominate Galway in a 4-1 win as they only have two shots in total and hardly any possession.

Lynch Creates New Assists Record

View attachment 291892

New Average Attendance Record

View attachment 291891

Lynch Sets New Average Rating Record in All Ireland Cup

View attachment 291890

May Results

View attachment 291889

Along with winning the All Ireland Cup we won in 3 other cup competitions too including beating Waterford to set up a big Munster Senior Cup Final against Cork City.
In the league we won 3 more league matches to go unbeaten in our opening 15 matches before losing to St Pat's in our last game of the month.

View attachment 291887

Dominant this season as were a massive 11 points clear at the top and not even halfway through the season yet.​

Limerick

View attachment 291868

June 2021

Limerick Biggest Overachievers For Champions League

View attachment 291867

Munster Senior Cup Final V Cork City

View attachment 291866

We struggled as i played a much changed side before hauling Ellis off and letting Top Goalscorer Wilkinson come on and score the only goal of the game.

Limerick Set Record For Most Munster Senior Cups

View attachment 291865

Limerick Break The Top 50 in the European Club Rankings

View attachment 291864

June Results

View attachment 291863

3 cup wins and a win in the league in a very short month as we pick up a trophy against local rivals Cork City and beat Athlone Town twice.

View attachment 291862

Not much change but 10 points clear with a game in hand on nearest rivals St Pat's​

Limerick

View attachment 291754

July 2021

Another established Ireland International Joins Limerick

View attachment 291753

Champions League 2nd Qualifying Rnd Draw

View attachment 291752

1st Leg V Avenir Beggen

View attachment 291751

5-0 romping as we destroy them with 45 shots and over 70% Possession.

2nd Leg V Avenir Beggen

View attachment 291750

Another dominant performance away from home as we fly through the qualifier 9-0 on aggregate.

Lynch Out For 3 Months

View attachment 291749

We draw another team i have never heard of in the next qualifier rnd

View attachment 291748

1st Leg V Trencin

View attachment 291747

We dominated the game back in Ireland with plenty of chances and possession but only managed to score the one goal.

July Results

View attachment 291746

So along with the qualifiers it was a rather boring month with only 2 games in the league easily won but im not sure why we didnt play the other games we need to catch up on in the league.

View attachment 291745

13 points clear with a game in hand and the league is all but won for another season​

Limerick

View attachment 291744

August 2021

2nd Leg V Trencin

View attachment 291743

A more comfortable win in the 2nd leg as we go through to the next round where we face Celtic in the Champions League Playoffs.

We Splash Out £9Million On Facilities

View attachment 291742View attachment 291741

Champions League Playoffs

1st Leg V Celtic

View attachment 291740

It was very even game up in Scotland but we took our chances and came away with 2 important away goals.

2nd Leg V Celtic

View attachment 291739

Another even game until we had a player sent off and then they got a couple of quick goals but we managed to hold out and make it to the Group Stages again.

Champions League Group Stages

View attachment 291738

A tough group but when all the teams are even like this its make it a close group where we could sneak through with not many points again.

I didnt get a league table screenshot as i forgot but you can imagine were top by a lot of points after winning most of our domestic games again​

storming it domestically and your doing amazing in Europe. reckon another knockout stage appearance? also how are your finances looking after all the champions league money

storming it domestically and your doing amazing in Europe. reckon another knockout stage appearance? also how are your finances looking after all the champions league money

They were looking good with around £20Million in the bank but after spending out £9Million on facilities around 8 months ago the board have also done something similar to upgrade them again and were back in the red!

They were looking good with around £20Million in the bank but after spending out £9Million on facilities around 8 months ago the board have also done something similar to upgrade them again and were back in the red!
Short term loss long term gain though mate!!

Limerick

View attachment 291285

September 2021

First off during the month both of my main GK's picked up injuries, i would be buggered in the Champions League with my 3rd choice keeper but i delved into the free transfer market so we wouldnt suffer domestically as you dont have to register players for the league.

So i picked up Danny Rogers a former Celtic and Aberdeen keeper who has played a couple of times for Ireland and will slot straight into my injury hit team.

View attachment 291282

So i hadnt really looked at the free transfer lists in a few months but im guessing due to my rise in the European Club Rankings a few better players came into view and i managed to bring in arguably my two biggest ever signings in Tom Cleverly and Carl Jenkinson on free transfers.

View attachment 291281View attachment 291280

Juventus Only Just Beat Us In Ireland

View attachment 291284

Leverkusen ease to a 2-0 win in Germany as Canavan is Sent off early on

View attachment 291283

League Cup Final V Cork City

View attachment 291279

We dominated the local derby match but it was all even for most of the match until i hauled off under-performing Wikinson and let loose Stokes who scored 2 late goals and set up a third.

More Records Broken In League Cup

View attachment 291277View attachment 291276

September Results

View attachment 291275

So along with the Cup victory and Europe we comfortably beat Sligo Rovers in the other cup competition left and beat Galway in back to back league matches only dropping points yet again to bogey team Bohemian in a bore draw.

View attachment 291274

So i can win the league in our next match as were currently 8 points clear and have 4 matches in hand whilst the other teams only have 3 games of the season left.

Limerick

View attachment 290974

October 2021

2 New Amazing Freebies

View attachment 290973View attachment 290972

An even game against Zenit but Limerick Legend Lee Lynch manages the only goal of the game

View attachment 290971

Conor Wilkinson Breaks Andy Keogh's Most Goals In A Season Record In His First Full Season

View attachment 290970

October Results

View attachment 290969

So after losing to Cork City in the league we managed to come straight back and beat them in the Senior Challenge Cup.
Even with nothing to play for in the league and resting a lot of key players at various points we still managed to win 5 of our last 6 matches. We did manage to beat bogey team Bohemians and i was glad to break the curse as we have them again up next in the Cup final

View attachment 290968

So in the end we won the league by a massive 16 points and Wilkinson as you can see scored 20 league goals meaning he has 20 cup goals too!​

Limerick

View attachment 796049

Nov/Dec 2021

Senior Challenge Cup Final V Bohemians

View attachment 290778

It looked like our bogey team could strike again early on as they took the lead despite us dominating throughout the game but after the lead for almost half an hour it was the substitution of Stokes and Lynch coming on that made the difference with Stokes setting up for Celtic teammate McGeady for the equalizer and all time record goalscoring Lynch scoring the winner.

Remaining Champions League Games

Home V Zenit

View attachment 290779

So it was an evenly matched game but our players took their chances better with Top Goalscorer Wilkinson scoring a brace and it was only a couple of days after the Final.

Away V Juventus

View attachment 290777

It was quite an evenly matched game but they took their chances and after around 70 minutes we went on an all out attack to try and get a result and conceded straight away before we managed to get two quick goals and look like we were going to push for a draw but it wasnt to be.

Home V Leverkusen

View attachment 290776

Again its Wilkinson whos the difference and it shows that having a brilliant striker can make anything possible.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 290775

Were through to the knockout stages for the second year running! With 3 wins and 3 losses scoring 9 goals and conceding the same amount.

Another £8.5Million On Facilities

View attachment 290774

What an amazing result! Knock-outs is so good for the finances!