Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
lol has anyone seen liverpools goal. bizarre and somewhat ridiculous, dont think it should have been allowed to stand

Reading 1-5 Barnsley..

Woo, go Reading.. :S

If we lose by 3 goals or more, i'm gonna run onto the pitch naked.

Reading 0-0 Barnsley at half time. I would recommend that everyone avert their eyes at full-time. :P

Sunderland are a really tough side to beat, hope they take this one against Pool as they gave us a great game last week, and the North East teams need a top half finish this season instead of perennial relegation!

Actually **** YOU Almunia, 2-0 West Brom, shocker at the Emirates, dreadful keeping, shot straight at him bounces up into the net.

All over me thinks.

Defence was shambolic, seems we're thinking about next week far too much. We're just letting them kick it about. Diaby needs to get more involved I think, he isn't the same type of player as Wilshere or Fabregas and we're missing someone offering themselves up as an outlet.

Almunia and Kolscheny were dreadful.

this is a good day for united so far, we have got to make the most of it tomorrow!!

Alumnia's had a few shockers in his time but this game is probably the worst I've ever seen from him. An abject disaster for Arsenal today

Always happens. Whenever there's a chance to take advantage of Chelsea or Utd's loss/draw, they screw up.

So Rosicky for Eboue and Wilshere for Diaby.. maybe

Got to agree about stuffing up the 3pointers we need when Chelsea or Utd drop a point or two though. Lets see some fire.

anyone thinking given is coming to arsenal in january?

Actually **** YOU Almunia, 2-0 West Brom, shocker at the Emirates, dreadful keeping, shot straight at him bounces up into the net.

All over me thinks.

That comment made me chuckle XD. Game over I'm also thinking.

Yeah Given would be solid, but to be honest the problem is we for some reason arn't holding the ball and frustrating West Brom then making the runs in behind. We're trying to play it up behind the West Brom line, then turn and shoot, there's nobody except Arshavin trying to run behind, and he's running for the corner flag.

Back