Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
Yeah Given would be solid, but to be honest the problem is we for some reason arn't holding the ball and frustrating West Brom then making the runs in behind. We're trying to play it up behind the West Brom line, then turn and shoot, there's nobody except Arshavin trying to run behind, and he's running for the corner flag.
its really wierd, you shown no patience, but its not like west brom have been rushing you either, largely self inflicted in my opinion

That comment made me chuckle XD. Game over I'm also thinking.

Lateef whateverhisnameis has been quality, his pace has been way too much for Arsenal to cope with with WBA playing on the counter and making him their primary outlet. Don't think 2-0 is just, but WBA have certainly been better than the gunners.

Surely too late for this season? I mean Alumnia's confidence (whatever's left of it) is shot. Fabianski isn't inspiring any confidence so they might as well put Mannone, Szczeny and whoever's left as GK name into hat and hope for the best. Beacuse on form Alumnia and Fabianski aren't even starting for a good Championship squad ATM

Will Hoskins is running the show against Nott's County :wub:

Surely too late for this season? I mean Alumnia's confidence (whatever's left of it) is shot. Fabianski isn't inspiring any confidence so they might as well put Mannone, Szczeny and whoever's left as GK name into hat and hope for the best. Beacuse on form Alumnia and Fabianski aren't even starting for a good Championship squad ATM

Fabianski and Alumnia arn't inspiring much of anything right now. Who was Vela brought on for btw? But yes, Szczeny may be a good choice, we just look lost without a quality keeper, though to be fair we arn't 0-2 due to Almunia entirely, the mid look short of ideas, defence looks indifferent. Nasri has been out best player by a country mile.

Game ******* over. 3-0

I'm going to kill Almunia.

We better ******* beat Partizan on Tue/Wed.

3-0, arsenal have been owned. shambolic defending

Hahaha... okay, time to drop Alumnia and the rest of the useless defence ,)

Whole team look lazy, but to be honest we need to learn to beat these teams, and if a 0-3 at home won't teach the team to up their work rate, nothing will.

Utterly self inflicted, shambolic, but utterly deserved from West Brom at the moment.

What a goal, Nasri makes it 3-1 but it's game over already and i'm going to go and cry now.

nasri gets a deserves goal, standout player by far, been let down by the rest of the side

Spoke to soon. He's gone off injured. One more goal should do it.

Come on Gas !

Back