Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Rumours of Oxlade Chamberlain to Arsenal with a loan back deal.... (goal.com mind! ;) )

Could you imagine Suarez, Anelka and Carroll playing together? That would be sick

reports suggesting that Manchester United are to win the race for the signing of Blackpools Charlie Adam, maybe one to watch out for but I highly doubt it.

for some reason Ian Holloway keeps insisting that no bids have come in for Charlie Adam

Carroll is a good player but as a player he's worth nothing more than $15m.

So
Ability - $15m
+
English-$10m
+
U-25yrs-$10m

= $35m?

This is going to be a good finale to the window. Who is going to go where.

I can see Carroll, Torres and Adam all leaving their respective clubs.

Obafemi Martins has joined Birmingham on a loan, good signing for them :)

for some reason Ian Holloway keeps insisting that no bids have come in for Charlie Adam

like I said, unconfirmed reports that probs mean some bright spark somewhere has made this up and posted it around places, I don't believe it myself.

If Liverpool are bidding for all these players as reports are saying, they probably agreed the Torres deal, I really cant see FSG throwing money such as 35m around like that, but right now its all quiet on potentially the biggest transfer this season

Calm before the storm anyone?

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

torres £50m way over priced!!!!

if Caroll is worth 35m then I can safely say that Torres is worth 60m

The Editor:
The Times is reporting that Stephen Ireland's proposed loan move to Newcastle is off.

If Liverpool are bidding for all these players as reports are saying, they probably agreed the Torres deal, I really cant see FSG throwing money such as 35m around like that, but right now its all quiet on potentially the biggest transfer this season

Calm before the storm anyone?

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

if Caroll is worth 35m then I can safely say that Torres is worth 60m

ill give torres £20m
and carroll £8m

Back