Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
all these transfer will mean nothing at the end of the season united will win everything!

Ive just heard Kevin Nolan is driving Andy Carroll to Liverpool.

Hopefully his car breaks down or something

argh the Torres to Chelsea transfer is killing me, would be major ****** if it does not happen

Right, ok, what's been happening since I've been at uni :P

We have signed Adriano Basso, don't know much about him, but probably quite experienced if he's on a free :)

argh the Torres to Chelsea transfer is killing me, would be major ****** if it does not happen

By the looks of thing we are going to need to borrow harry's faulty fax machine

We have signed Adriano Basso, don't know much about him, but probably quite experienced if he's on a free :)

A grumpy David Moyes interview is my highlight, it was hilarious

Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham, Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.

Great Point
Well Hooper must be worth 75mil then :D

Lennon confirms he is intersted in Faye but doesnt think Faye will come to Glasgow :S

Basso is quality, believe me!

reports suggesting that Manchester United are to win the race for the signing of Blackpools Charlie Adam, maybe one to watch out for but I highly doubt it.

Or ****.

Anywasys, still badly need a striker.

Hopefully a twist will take place and Torres joins Spurs instead!

£35 Mil for Carroll? Hideously overpriced!

Great player though!

Back