Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
why are we spending almost double on carroll serious waste of £35 million much better out there for half that like Voronin but In Kenny we Trust
Voronin > Torres > Carroll

Andy Reid completes move, no new bids for Charlie Adam as of yet though.

liverpool are a joke. they need a player who can give players like suarez etc service! they can keep spending shitloads on strikers but they need someone to replace xabi alonso!!
how they can value carroll at 35m and charlie adam at just 4m is beyond me.

@SkyBet:
Some big money on Manchester United to sign Charlie Adam and Andy Reid's move to Blackpool prompts us to cut odds on Adam moving to Old Trafford from 8/1 to 8/11. New Sky Sports customers can claim a completely free £5 bet here.

SkySports_Simon: So with Suarez at #LFC and Andy Carroll perhaps joining today it could be Luis Carroll upfront.

What to you fellow pool fans think if this happens?cuz I think to lose Torres and buy Carrol for 35 MILLION its RIDICULOUS!

chris_kammy Chris Kamara

My brown sauce says £48 mill plus Anelka for Torress done & £35 mill Andy Carroll to the pool

Lets hope this is true!

Alan Pardew will be going mental right now

Suarez's ability is beyond Carroll IMO.

And I just cant get why pool rated Suarez at 12.5m initially and now is willing to pay 35mil for Carroll. I know FSG are ambitious (or maybe just pure desperate) but i found it pure dumb.

@SkyBet: Some big money on Manchester United to sign Charlie Adam and Andy Reid's move to Blackpool prompts us to cut odds on Adam moving to Old Trafford from 8/1 to 1/4.

Don't want Adam. :(

@skybet: Some big money on manchester united to sign charlie adam and andy reid's move to blackpool prompts us to cut odds on adam moving to old trafford from 8/1 to 1/4.

Don't want adam. :(

yes we want adam.

Interesting stats - if Liverpool pay £35million for Andy Carroll they are getting a player outscored in the Championship last season by Peter Whittingham, Nicky Maynard, Gary Hooper, Michael Chopra and Charlie Adam.

Great Point

Torres deal seems to have quietened down..

Back