Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Random news of the hour:

Reports in Italy that Inter are close to capturing Japan left-back Yuto Nagatomo from Cesena for about £6 million.

via ESPN

According to SSN Torres is awaiting permission to have a medical at Chelsea :'(

Rangers get 10% of any charlie Adam deal over 500k apparently please let him go for 6 or 7 million would help us a lot!

lol

1737: About 10m people went rushing to check the official Liverpool website after that announcement at 1726... and have crashed it completely by the looks of things. We await confirmation of the fee, but Liverpool say it is a club record.

On Sky Sports News, it's apparently Wigan, who do need a back-up to Al Habsi with Kirkland at Leicester

Connor Sammon is a striker not a goalkeeper and Chris Kirkland went back to Wigan weeks ago.

i should keep him to the end of the season and let him go then, you would get more for him!

For the Man U fans:

"No value in the market," to repeat the Fergie mantra, and after today, he may just have a point.

via ESPN

ON LIVERPOOL SITE

Liverpool FC confirmed this afternoon that Newcastle United had accepted a Club record offer for the transfer of Andy Carroll.

Rangers get 10% of any charlie Adam deal over 500k apparently please let him go for 6 or 7 million would help us a lot!

I think it's 10 but heard on Radio Clyde it's 20%

He said I apologise for saying 10% it's really 20%

or something along those line's :S

bensmith_Times: Now being told Andy Carroll's move to #lfc is done. Personal terms, the lot ... #nufc

Lee found it on IRC

Back