Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Apparently its 14 million

Please god let it be that! haha

but i think the fact this deal is happening will make rangers go out and try and get some more players as thats money we didnt think we would have , ive heard were in talks with derek riordan but hopefully we can get 2 players in and still have money to go towards our debts!

More about Carroll:

Mike Ashley bought the club for £134 million, so it looks like Andy Carroll is worth a quarter of the club. Crackers isn't it?

via ESPN

Lol, I'm running like 6 tabs open atm.
This thread, Liverpool's carroll bid rejected, chelsea have bid rejected for Torres, ESPN, LFC.com, Sky sports.

All while trying to finish my TOK homework. **** you transfer deadline. Why are you so exciting?

anyone watching SSN?

Loving the banter between Simon Thomas and Georgie Thompson

Someones just texted me MUFC have issued a hands off warning to clubs interested in Howard Webb.

Sounds like David Luiz transfer to Chelsea back on. Waiting for more info

how easy it is to sit back and watch how the deadline day unfolds when your team isn't going anything.

how i'd ****** hope United did though, with everyone else around us strenghing, I think we need to do a bit of business at least :(

how easy it is to sit back and watch how the deadline day unfolds when your team isn't going anything.

how i'd ****** hope United did though, with everyone else around us strenghing, I think we need to do a bit of business at least :(

Know the feeling. Frickin depressing

The Editor: Sky Sports' Guillem Balague says on Twitter that the deal to take Fernando Torres to Chelsea is done pending his medical. The fee is reported to be £50million.

Anyone got any news on Newcastle trying to find a replacement for Carroll?

All I have seen so far is something about Carlton Cole... :'(

Back