Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Anyone got any news on Newcastle trying to find a replacement for Carroll?

All I have seen so far is something about Carlton Cole... :'(

Newcastle have said they've made no approach for Carlton Cole. No other news i'm afraid

how easy it is to sit back and watch how the deadline day unfolds when your team isn't going anything.

how i'd ****** hope United did though, with everyone else around us strenghing, I think we need to do a bit of business at least :(
most of our likely targets are cup tied CL wise,

most of our likely targets are cup tied CL wise,

fair point but this season i'd take winning the Premier League for obvious reasons, and let the current squad we use in the Champions League have a crack at it as I believe they are good enough anyways.

I'd like at least a signing just to really push us on for the second and most important part of the season.

Benfica accept Chelsea offer for David Luiz. £25m (20m up front) + Matic

It's really frustrating that Arry hasn't bought a striker... Yet, maybe Levy will something worthy of Uncontrollable jizzing

Andy Carroll will smash the british transfer record, £35m plus add ons

Just so everyone knows, Luis Suarez deal hasn't been confirmed yet.

He's been given a squad number, but it has not been confirmed yet. Still 4 hours to go, so it definitely will but as of writing this, he's not yet a Liverpool player.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Benfica accept Chelsea offer for David Luiz. £25m (20m up front) + Matic

Sauce? That's cutting it fine unless he's already in England?

Andy Carroll will smash the british transfer record, £35m plus add ons

Then Torres will smash that with his £50M move to Chelsea.

This deadline day is complete madness, about £100m possibly being thrown around by 2 clubs on just 3 players, who honestly saw it coming?

Breaking news: Benfica accepted chelsea latest offer for david luiz!. David Luiz will arrive tonight @London!

Ireland deal to newcaslte is 100% back on and newcastle are apparently trying to sound out Johan Elmander who is out of contract in 6 months source from an official football agent !!!

Oh for **** sake.

Seriously ****** off right now.

Think the only transfer that can make things right for Newcastle would be for Ashley to leave. Yeah he may have put cash into the club, but Carroll was quality for Newcastle

D.Luiz is gonna be a Chelsea player. Abola.pt says it, and it's the best portuguese football site. So there Chelsea fans :)

Back