Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
6:25
@SkySportsRachG:*Atletico Madrid have reportedly turned down Tottenham's late £13m bid for striker Diego Forlan.

I'd prefer not signing anyone than having him on my team.
Would love it if Newcastle bid 40 mil for Aguero lol

If we bid for Aguero, I would explode. Every where.

But we won't.

And he wouldn't come to us.

I wouldn't even care if we signed someone like ******* Nicky Maynard from Bristol City, just someone that can put the ball in the back of the net. Christ.

Just heard as well Rangers are intersted in a loan deal for El Hadji Diouf!

this is nuts!

SSN on
Radio on
This open
Sky sports website
Espn website
bbc website
and getting texts from my mate about what his dad is hearing who is a football agent!

Maybe NUFC should take a punt on Boothroyd? Can get him cheap and from what I hear he's pretty much a very good player

FC Live:
Steve McClaren is on fire. First he snapped up Tuncay - now he lands Koo Ja-Cheoul of South Korea, Venezuelan Yohandry Orozco and Germany international Patrick Helmes. Wally with the lolly

SSN:Atletico Madrid reject late £13 million pound deal from Spurs.

There you go Sam,Mkd.

The Editor:
Reports now emerging that Spurs could still make a big money deadline day signing. Sights are being trained on Guiseppe Rossi.

:O

Just so everyone knows, Luis Suarez deal hasn't been confirmed yet.

He's been given a squad number, but it has not been confirmed yet. Still 4 hours to go, so it definitely will but as of writing this, he's not yet a Liverpool player.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Sauce? That's cutting it fine unless he's already in England?

Then Torres will smash that with his £50M move to Chelsea.

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=245075

Nao sei se o benfica ja confirmou a transferencia mas parece que ele vai.Queria muito k ele ficase na Luz.

I've been hearing benfica are interested in Sam Argent from southampton if David Luiz does go to chelsea, will keep you updated

Tottenham linked with a £12M move for Guiseppe Rossi! This is MADNESS!!!

just heard on the radio villareal have announced that tottenham are askin them about gueissepi (spl) rossi

With all the teams around us strengthening, I would like to see United doing some business. I know SAF has said the squad is strong enough but sooner or later the way we are playing at the moment, when a decent team (no disrespect to lower rep teams) takes the lead with us playing poorly they will get the win. Can't keep relying on the 'golden oldies' to get us out of trouble. What if they a have a bad day for example? Nothing will probably happen but another player who has new idea's for when we are playing poorly would be good.

1835: Chelsea and Liverpool have agreed a fee for Fernando Torres and the player is now awaiting a medical, BBC understands.

Back