Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Why the **** have we loaned out Beattie just after selling Miller?

Any news on United making any moves, heard that they matched Pool's bid for Adam ?

Newcastle have just been linked with Johan Elmander on SSN

EDIT: @Gaffer -- We're supposed to be getting Healy

Ediur Goodjonsen on his way to fulham for a medical

Don't know if anybody cares, but Southampton have bought Jon Forte from Scunthorpe on a 3-and-a-half year deal! :D

2004: I understand I'm a bit late on this one, I can only stipulate that's because it's flown under the radar a touch, but West Ham have signed 17-year-old striker Paul McCallum from non-league Dulwich Hamlet for an undisclosed fee.

2007: DONE DEAL Well midfielder Stephen Ireland has now completed his loan move until the end of the season from Aston Villa to Newcastle.

Apparently 20 million bid.

Yeah...Richards is an awesome attacking full-back. 22 year old and he is better than Johnson. Should be englands right-back now. Liverpool forgot that we are a buying club....not a selling.

Why the **** are Liverpool suddenly splashing cash......why would a city player want to make a step down to Liverpool?

Apparently 20 million bid.

WTH?

I think it's high time someone come up with a new monopoly game that revolves around buying players with "monopoly cash". Hopefully it will keep the club owners from overspending in real.

2004: I understand I'm a bit late on this one, I can only stipulate that's because it's flown under the radar a touch, but West Ham have signed 17-year-old striker Paul McCallum from non-league Dulwich Hamlet for an undisclosed fee.

2007: DONE DEAL Well midfielder Stephen Ireland has now completed his loan move until the end of the season from Aston Villa to Newcastle.

O'Hara > Ireland
O'Hara's a legend. So's Hammill to be fair, they'll both save you from relegation.

They are pretty rich, but don't want to spend stupid money. Good hypothesis.
eh?
12mil for adam
40mil for Carroll
Sounds like stupid money to me

php54hQsA.png

Newcastle have just been linked with Johan Elmander on SSN

EDIT: @Gaffer -- We're supposed to be getting Healy

Right, yeh, forgot about him. Still we spent 1.5m on him, and he's done absolutely nothing, and now we're loaning him out. Hate to say this but it looks like a bad bit of business for Walter.

Apparently Luiz is going to Chelsea in a deal potentially worth £23mil (18 up front + 5 based on success). Torres is having his medical as we speak.

Back