Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Source?????

and tottenham are still hoping to make 1 trasnfer by the way, a striker which could guissepe rossi im hearing. BBC said this about half hour ago.

bbc said that rumours from spain were this, but nothing they know for sure :)

Arsenal youngster Kyle Bartley has joined Rangers on loan.

If Rangers sign El Hadj Diouf then he will get some welcome from the celtic fans in the next old firm game

2023: DONE DEAL Bristol City sign Scunthorpe's 25-year-old winger Martyn Woolford for an undisclosed fee on a three-and-a-half year deal.

from bbc

Apparently Benfica have called David Luiz back and are going to re-consider the offer :S Hope not!

Right then... worrying developments for Chelsea fans, if what worries you is completely speculative chat on social networking sites... word on the Tweet is that Benfica have "pulled David Luiz off the plane to London" and say they are "analysing" Chelsea's offer for the centre-half. I reiterate, that's unconfirmed as far as I know.

Late drama?

Becuase since the dawn of time; Liverpool >> Man City.

And I am convinced that Jim White will explode live on air tonight. He just SHOUTS everything.

Nowdays it's: City >> Liverpool. Your owners have bought you Suarez only...Caroll was bought with the Torres fee...and maybe Charlie Adam too.

Last edited:
Right then... worrying developments for Chelsea fans, if what worries you is completely speculative chat on social networking sites... word on the Tweet is that Benfica have "pulled David Luiz off the plane to London" and say they are "analysing" Chelsea's offer for the centre-half. I reiterate, that's unconfirmed as far as I know.

Late drama?

aye thats just broke. wonder whats goin on there then

SSN confirm Danny Sturrage (sp) joins Bolton on loan

Nowdays it's: City >> Liverpool.

No.

Liverpool > City - and that's coming from a United fan.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

aye thats just broke. wonder whats goin on there then

They must have just realised the deadline is in a few hours and they can squeeze a few more million out of them.

2029: Blackburn have confirmed the signing of Argentinian midfielder Mauro Formica on a deal until the summer of 2014.

2026: Right then... worrying developments for Chelsea fans, if what worries you is completely speculative chat on social networking sites... word on the Tweet is that Benfica have "pulled David Luiz off the plane to London" and say they are "analysing" Chelsea's offer for the centre-half. I reiterate, that's unconfirmed as far as I know.

Blackburn have signed Argentinian midfielder Mauro Formica.

Back