Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Great to hear Diouf is out of England, lets hope he enjoys Scotland.

Daniel Sturridge 2 bolton - CONFRIMED!

SKY SPORTS.

Elmander could go 2 newcastle now.

Which is funyn how it goes elmander 2 newcastle, carrol to liverpool torres 2 chelesea, sturridge to bolton , what a little circle that is LOL

FML.

Redknapp on Crouch "He's been fantastic in the league for us this year".

1 goal.

Never knew it was dead? As far as I know he's still in a car on his way to Liverpool for further talks.

That turned out to be bs and he is still in Blackpool. Still over two hours though, anything can happen.

SKY SPORTS.

Which is funyn how it goes elmander 2 newcastle, carrol to liverpool torres 2 chelesea, sturridge to bolton , what a little circle that is LOL

Apparently the Elmander move is off.

SKY SPORTS.

Sky just said Elmander isn't leaving.

Harry Redknapp says there is still a 'possibility' of Everton full-back Phil Neville moving to Tottenham. More to follow.

Really?

TOTTENHAM LATEST - Harry Redknapp confirms there will be nobody joining or leaving the club today.

Ok, I am going to sleep, later.

No.

Liverpool > City - and that's coming from a United fan.

I agree with DMF, City are too disjointed, just re-watch their performance against Notts Co.

Anyway, back to deadline day -

Southampton boss Nigel Adkins has raided his old club Scunthorpe to sign striker Jonathan Forte for an undisclosed fee, while down in Devon, Torquay have signed Morecambe midfielder Craig Stanley on loan.

Not a happy man, I really don't want diouf! Think this is a stunt to annoy celtic fans though tbh and it will work. I will maybe warm to him a little if he scores a few goals into them on sunday but i'll never like him. hope he doesn't stay beyond his loan deal.

Back