• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
eh?
12mil for adam
40mil for Carroll
Sounds like stupid money to me

php54hQsA.png

Nothing's occuring with Adam. And still, 50 million forTorres, 27 year old, injury prone, with an excellent finish for a young and up and coming striker Carroll, it's not thaaaat bad.

2011: I can tell you, by the way, that BBC Sport understands that the fee agreed between Chelsea and Liverpool for Fernando Torres is the full £50m. Wowzers.

Guys on croatian news there are some informations that Kranjčar may be going to Liverpool... It's up to him to decide, price 6 mil pounds

Eidur Gudjohnsen is coming to have a medical at Fulham, he's quite likely joining on a loan deal.

As we said earlier, in Walter we trust!
Diouf deal is pending and Healy deal has went through, we'll be English loans central!

Southampton have rejected a bid from West Ham for young defender Aaron Martin! Keep your hands off Hammers, he's ours!! :P

Shay Given in a loan to Leicester, it failed in the last minutes.
Lol.

Why the **** are Liverpool suddenly splashing cash......why would a city player want to make a step down to Liverpool?

Becuase since the dawn of time; Liverpool >> Man City.

And I am convinced that Jim White will explode live on air tonight. He just SHOUTS everything.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is coming to have a medical at Fulham, he's quite likely joining on a loan deal.

Source?????

and tottenham are still hoping to make 1 trasnfer by the way, a striker which could guissepe rossi im hearing. BBC said this about half hour ago.

Live on SSN, E.H. Diouf is having a medical at Rangers, and is expected to sign soon

Some guys on The Sun are saying Joe Cole is in discussions with Tottenham. -.-

Eurosport: TALKS: Daniel Sturridge is in talks with Bolton over a loan move.

Back