Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
That useless **** has got you into the last 16 of CL so somehow don't think hes useless :S behave yourself.

I'm sorry, I probably sound like a right idiot, but it seems as if Redknapp has taken us as far as he possibly can.

Every single Spurs fan across the land knew we needed a striker in the summer, but no he didnt, then they waste time trying to get Beckham on loan for 2 months then end up scrambling for a player on the last few days.

So frustrated its unreal.

He's cost us our season now, providing he doesnt go and buy someone now in 2 hours.

2044: DONE DEAL Leicester City confirm the deadline day signing of former Portuguese international goalkeeper Ricardo on a short-term contract until the end of the season, subject to an International Transfer Certificate.

Remember this guy, the keeper for Portugal in Euro 2004, once on the books at United I think

Guess that means Given's not going there.

Blackburn buying some pretty exciting young talent. They might be fun to watch soon

Aberdeen have signed former Rangers defender Steven Smith on loan until the end of the season, the 25-year-old making the switch from Norwich, but striker Andrius Velicka and defender Jerel Ifil are to leave the Pittodrie club.
Andrius Velicka has already left Aberdeen mate, Hes already been put back out on loan to some other club this happened the other week ;)

Latest is he is away for medical, they don't get done at murray park, he'll be back soon though :D.

Usually the medical gets done at the royal.

CJ I really can't beleive the stick your giving Redknapp after everything he done for your club. So disrespectful ;) Understand were you come from your frustrated mate but he may still be siging someone and just keeping it quiet look at the diouf to rangers deal that was mega quiet. Also say Harry takes you to 4th place again and into the quarters of the CL would you still complain about no striker then ? you'd have to eat your own hat mate (A)

I'm sorry, I probably sound like a right idiot, but it seems as if Redknapp has taken us as far as he possibly can.

Every single Spurs fan across the land knew we needed a striker in the summer, but no he didnt, then they waste time trying to get Beckham on loan for 2 months then end up scrambling for a player on the last few days.

So frustrated its unreal.

He's cost us our season now, providing he doesnt go and buy someone now in 2 hours.
In some wyas i agree with this, he runs round trying to sign midfielder after midfielder, when everyone knows Spurs need a striker. I mean you bid 38.5 for aguero, Where was the bid for dzeko?

2046: ...worry no more, Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Luis Suarez on a five-and-a-half-year deal from Ajax for a fee of £23m. The Uruguayan, 24, will wear the no.7 shirt.

He's gone a long way from saving World Cup penalties to playing Leicester, but hopefully he's still got it.

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Luis Suarez on a five-and-a-half-year deal from Ajax for a fee of £23m. The Uruguayan, 24, will wear the no.7 shirt.

they are picking numbers for shirts already!!

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

so many people repeating what i have already said

2035: Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp on Sky Sports News says there is "no chance" of the club signing a striker tonight, nor any chance of Peter Crouch leaving for Newcastle as Andy Carroll's replacement. "We were never desperate," he adds. Expect three arrivals to Spurs and the sale of the big man within the hour, then. Joke. Obviously.

2044: DONE DEAL Leicester City confirm the deadline day signing of former Portuguese international goalkeeper Ricardo on a short-term contract until the end of the season, subject to an International Transfer Certificate.

Remember this guy, the keeper for Portugal in Euro 2004

Two different Ricardo's. The Ricardo for Portugal in Euro 2004 is at a Spanish club and got lobbed from the half way line a few weeks back by Cani..

Leicester have signed the one that used to be at United.

RADIO (Harry Redknapp): Phil Neville bid rejected by Everton from Tottenham

In some wyas i agree with this, he runs round trying to sign midfielder after midfielder, when everyone knows Spurs need a striker. I mean you bid 38.5 for aguero, Where was the bid for dzeko?

The Aguero bid was supposedly bullshit, both clubs have denied it now :S.

Been getting more and more frustrated with Redknapp in the past few weeks, his love for certain players affects his team selection, Pav (who has clearly been our best striker with 5 goals) is left on the bench and not even brought on, whilst he persists with the beanpole that cant strike a ball.

Here comes Phil Neville.

Also, Suarez was available for the taking, but he showed no interest what so ever.

Last edited:
Two different Ricardo's. The Ricardo for Portugal in Euro 2004 is at a Spanish club and got lobbed from the half way line a few weeks back by Cani..

Leicester have signed the one that used to be at United.

No they havent they have got the penalty saving one

Robbed by Chelsea??:O22mil and Matic is peanut for you??:OYou brought him for 1mil so that is peanut!What should I say,my club sold Vidic for 4 mil!?
Hey, don't get me wrong, I feel sad you sold Vidic for so little :P
Don't really know Matic, but to me David Luiz should fetch ~40mil euros, so 20mil + 5mil on objectives + Matic = Bad deal. Especially when there was a supposed 32.5mil offer from City in the Summer.
Regardless of the value I'd be really sad to see him go, but it just makes it worse that it's for such a low price. Also somewhat sad that his big move gets outshone by Torres, but I guess that might just work to his advantage, pulling some of the pressure away.

Jay Bothroyd is going NOWHERE!!!

Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd on Twitter: "I'm not leaving, I'm staying for the fans!! They deserve Premier League football and I wanna help provide that. I'm happy at Cardiff."

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

for anyone who cares about reading

2053: DONE DEAL Reading have confirmed the double signing of Canada's under-20s captain Ethan Gage and American youngster Erik Opsahl.

Back