Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
I'm sorry, I probably sound like a right idiot, but it seems as if Redknapp has taken us as far as he possibly can.

Every single Spurs fan across the land knew we needed a striker in the summer, but no he didnt, then they waste time trying to get Beckham on loan for 2 months then end up scrambling for a player on the last few days.

So frustrated its unreal.

He's cost us our season now, providing he doesnt go and buy someone now in 2 hours.

you are so ungrateful.

Two different Ricardo's. The Ricardo for Portugal in Euro 2004 is at a Spanish club and got lobbed from the half way line a few weeks back by Cani..

Leicester have signed the one that used to be at United.

Cant see it being the one who was at utd, hes the 1st choice keeper for osasuna. (how ever u spell it)

correct me if im wrong though.

I know we need the money, but IF we do lose Neville, our leader, thats going to be......well i dont want to think about it tbh

No they havent they have got the penalty saving one

Yep, Leicester have signed Ricardo Alexandre Martins Soares Pereira the former Sporting CP player

2053: DONE DEAL Reading have confirmed the double signing of Canada's under-20s captain Ethan Gage and American youngster Erik Opsahl.

I know we need the money, but IF we do lose Neville, our leader, thats going to be......well i dont want to think about it tbh
not worth selling him in any way shape or form. Moyes might as well give up on this season if he does sell him

He is Ricardo Pereira, the one who saved Vassell's penalty, who's never played for United.

Eriksson has signed former Portugal goalkeeper Ricardo until the end of the season, subject to international clearance.
The 34-year-old, who won 79 caps for his country, was a free agent after leaving Real Betis this month and has been training with the Foxes.
Eriksson said: "I am delighted. He has impressed during his time at the club and brings extra competition.
"He is an excellent shot-stopper with agility and great confidence."
The Portuguese is well known to Eriksson from the Swede's time as England manager.
Ricardo's penalty shoot-out heroics knocked England out of both Euro 2004 and the 2006 World Cup.
Eriksson added: "He has played at the highest level and will be a great addition to our squad. Plus, he owes me after 2004 and 2006 so I'm sure he will be keen to do well for us."

Two different Ricardo's. The Ricardo for Portugal in Euro 2004 is at a Spanish club and got lobbed from the half way line a few weeks back by Cani..

Leicester have signed the one that used to be at United.

No Leicester have signed the Portuguese international Ricardo not the Man Utd one.

heres some pictures

610x.jpg

disgusting

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

e7odk.jpg

is it the penalty saving ricardo or not???

It's the Portuguese international, the one who saved penalties against England but you could call the ex Man Utd Ricardo the penalty saving one as he saved a pen in his only game for Man Utd.

Haven't read the past few pages:

Has Torres gone to Chelsea?
And has Carroll gone to Liverpool?

Burning the Torres shirt is ******* vile. I know many of you understand his decision to leave but its these clowns that give Pool a bad name im afraid.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Both are discussing personal terms and having medicals.

No and No but both are having medicals.

Agree with CJACKO about burning the shirt. You didn't see Arsenal fans do it when Henry left or Man Utd fans do it when Ronaldo left.

Back