• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
2100: Two hours until english transfer window shuts

Thanks everyone XD hotting up then.

Haven't read the past few pages:

Has Torres gone to Chelsea?
And has Carroll gone to Liverpool?

Nothing confirmed yet, Carroll is at Melwood, and Torres is at Stamford Bridge.

He has done so much for Liverpool and now they are burning his shirt. How thankful!

2105: The David Luiz to Chelsea deal, by the way, looks like going through with the player completing formalities in Portugal, as opposed to London, as there was not time for the Benfica defender to fly in. Chelsea, then, on the verge of spending £70m on two players on the last day of the transfer window. Ber-limey.

Also chelsea are paying liverpool for torres the full 50 mill staright up front - not over time

The burning the shirt thing represents a very small minority. Sure, we're disappointed that he's leaving, but I doubt any of us on here would ever think of doing that, correct me if I'm wrong...

No and No but both are having medicals.

Agree with CJACKO about burning the shirt. You didn't see Arsenal fans do it when Henry left or Man Utd fans do it when Ronaldo left.

Exacly, players have short carrers and you cant blame them if they want to move. Torres has been hugely loyal to a club that broke promises to him and he feels its time to move on.

Diouf in talks with Rangers

2040: DONE DEAL Up in Scotland, we are hearing that Rangers have signed El Hadji Diouf from Blackburn and defender Kyle Bartley on loan from Arsenal. Aberdeen, meanwhile, have signed former Rangers defender Steven Smith on loan until the end of the season, the 25-year-old making the switch from Norwich, but striker Andrius Velicka and defender Jerel Ifil are to leave the Pittodrie club.

Let us Arsenal fans pray that Wenger is hiding an absolute gem of a centre half signing from the world. because if he isnt, ****.

Well I wouldn't say burning his top is vile XD Not as if they are condemning him to death.

He's seen as a traitor, and rightly so.

diouf has already signed for them

Hasn't been confirmed yet mate, I beleive he's doing the medical just now but not sure.

Song for Diouf if he comes to rangers: Hes Blue, Hes white he grogs on green and white el hadj diouf, el hadj diouff. XD great song although don't agree with his actions anything to sing to annoy the celtic fans (A)

Bruma to Leicester on loan if Luiz deal goes through for Chelsea

forgot to mention

2055: As we approach the last two hours of the transfer window, I can tell you English clubs have already broken the £100m barrier for transfer fees spent this month - and that's before the mooted deals for Fernando Torres, Andy Carroll and David Luiz are taken into consideration. Unbelievable. By way of comparison - just £29m was spent by English clubs this time last year. I repeat what I said at 1830... English football has gone absolutely mad.

Seeing Eidur Gudjohnsen earlier he looked so upset he wasn't leaving, so glad he is getting a deal to Fulham i love Eidur one of my favourite Chelsea players ever. Nearly bought a tear to my eye seeing him look so dissapointed.

STURRIDGE DEAL CONFIRMED

2108: DONE DEAL We brought you the possibility of this back around midday, and I can confirm Daniel Sturridge has now left Chelsea for Bolton on loan until the end of the season.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I feel sad you sold Vidic for so little :P
Don't really know Matic, but to me David Luiz should fetch ~40mil euros, so 20mil + 5mil on objectives + Matic = Bad deal. Especially when there was a supposed 32.5mil offer from City in the Summer.
Regardless of the value I'd be really sad to see him go, but it just makes it worse that it's for such a low price. Also somewhat sad that his big move gets outshone by Torres, but I guess that might just work to his advantage, pulling some of the pressure away.
You are so unreal.40 mil for Luiz?He is good,but unproven in PL.Imo overrated and overpaid player:P

Back