Live - Transfer deadline day

Im putting this in my sig until the end of the season to see how dissappointed you are at the end.

Webster is always injured whilst with us for some reason, Weir is our captain and rarely makes a mistake its his experience. Good signing by JJ though

Please do, will take several miracles for us to get into the top 4 now

Diouf: I know rangers are on of the best players in the world, Doesn't want to return to england and said it's upto him to do his job just now and see what happens.

Guys in the back ground saying Get a goal on sunday and you'll be fine son XD.

Reporter asked: Are you ready to start your career on sunday against Celtic. He said yes why not wednesday :p Game will be good and a great atmosphere on wednesday I can't wait

Im putting this in my sig until the end of the season to see how dissappointed you are at the end.

Webster is always injured whilst with us for some reason, Weir is our captain and rarely makes a mistake its his experience. Good signing by JJ though

I think at 40, he should be a backup at most. Webster > Weir, I'd say that's fact, but, injures have held him back massively. Hopefully this won't occur anymore. I am delighted though.

Diouf: I know rangers are on of the best players in the world, Doesn't want to return to england and said it's upto him to do his job just now and see what happens.

Guys in the back ground saying Get a goal on sunday and you'll be fine son XD.

Reporter asked: Are you ready to start your career on sunday against Celtic. He said yes why not wednesday :p Game will be good and a great atmosphere on wednesday I can't wait

If he plays on Wednesday, Craigy Thomson or Eggy will destroy him. Assuming he plays on LW where he usually plays.

Wednesday will be a cracking game though.

GJ by Blackpool. Didn't let themselves get bullied by bigger teams and made a few moves as well.

If he plays on Wednesday, Craigy Thomson or Eggy will destroy him. Assuming he plays on LW where he usually plays.

Wednesday will be a cracking game though.

Will be interesting to see what he does, I was annoyed at thefact he signed but now Im not too bothered and i liked his interview. You going to the game mate ?

torres interview on SSN right now

He is really happy to join and a big step in his career

Will be interesting to see what he does, I was annoyed at thefact he signed but now Im not too bothered and i liked his interview. You going to the game mate ?

I think Diouf is going to be a target for any team, in any game. He's just that kind of player. I wouldn't think so, I wouldn't be brave enough to sit in the away stand at Ibrox haha. Was at Tynecastle last weekend, such a **** poor game.

And also no news on Hearts website, I have doubts :(

Giovani dos Santos joins Racing Santander on loan till the end of the season.

Redknapp out please.

The man is clearly mentally disturbed.

God I hope your joking..

From bottom of the league to Champions League, beating Arsenal, and you want him out because you disagree with his signings?

I think Diouf is going to be a target for any team, in any game. He's just that kind of player. I wouldn't think so, I wouldn't be brave enough to sit in the away stand at Ibrox haha. Was at Tynecastle last weekend, such a **** poor game.

And also no news on Hearts website, I have doubts :(

Our fans have great respect for each other aswell :p, I'll be there be good to see diouf play although I hate him and agreed he will be a target. I reckon if he plays in the OF first 5 minutes scott brown will go right through him!

I have doubts also as I really can't see us letting Webster go.

well torres and carroll both went for more than they are worth...lets see who pays back the most of the huge fee quickest :)

He's a dirty, rotten ***. :p

I know that lol you need that quality to make it in Scottish football but can he actually play or is he just a nut job says he didn't want to go back to England anyway liked his Interview hope he scores against the tims