Live - Transfer deadline day

We might even let Kayal lose on him ;)

XD I think broonys the ideal player just to kick him off the park in the first 5. think he'll **** himself then. Hope not though hate him but he's in a rangers jersey when he plays I'll support him. Hope he doesn't embarass us with any stupid **** of the park though.

Our fans have great respect for each other aswell :p, I'll be there be good to see diouf play although I hate him and agreed he will be a target. I reckon if he plays in the OF first 5 minutes scott brown will go right through him!

I have doubts also as I really can't see us letting Webster go.

I have no problem towards Rangers or Celtic tbh, more or less just Neil Lennon like most people.

I think someone will hit Diouf, whether it's Scott Brown or not. After his antics when he spat on the fans, he's sure to get a wild reception from the Celtic players and fans, he'll know that. I'm just glad your not one of the no doubt narrow minded Rangers fans who will be loving the fact he spat at Celtic fans.

Hopefully things will be cleared up in the morning about Webster, I'd love him back. In JJ I trust!

I have no problem towards Rangers or Celtic tbh, more or less just Neil Lennon like most people.

I think someone will hit Diouf, whether it's Scott Brown or not. After his antics when he spat on the fans, he's sure to get a wild reception from the Celtic players and fans, he'll know that. I'm just glad your not one of the no doubt narrow minded Rangers fans who will be loving the fact he spat at Celtic fans.

Hopefully things will be cleared up in the morning about Webster, I'd love him back. In JJ I trust!

Nah mate I think it was disgusting what he done. If it was me I would have attacked him without a doubt. Obviously If I ever got in an arguement with a celtic fan about it I'd say it just to annoy them but I really think it's disgusting what he done. Tbh I think he has been signed to annoy Celtic fans.

I hope he hasn't joined we need him there. Alot of games coming up he is needed.

Nah mate I think it was disgusting what he done. If it was me I would have attacked him without a doubt. Obviously If I ever got in an arguement with a celtic fan about it I'd say it just to annoy them but I really think it's disgusting what he done. Tbh I think he has been signed to annoy Celtic fans.

I hope he hasn't joined we need him there. Alot of games coming up he is needed.

This was my initial thought, maybe a deal to rile up the Hoops. But if you strip away the bad boy attitude and his disgusting antics, I'd say Diouf could be a good signing. He's pretty versatile. And, it's only a loan, so if it goes balls up, he'll be back to Blackburn in the summer.

I've had a feeling Webster may have been on the cards after Bouzid said he wanted to leave tbh.

Turned on the telly and a foreign broadcast said the Torres deal was over $80 million, hot dayum...

I really hope the Charlie Adam saga doesn't de-stabilize Blackpools season. They've had a great run so far in the Prem, and I would truly hate to see them suffer as a result of all this.

Well if Adam plays like *** everyone will write him off as a 1/2 season wonder and can't do it consistently at top flight. It's in his best interest to play well (even if Blackpool go down) in order to guarantee that there are buyers for his services this summer and he cashes in on his payday

andy webster has been released looks like he will sign for hearts

Yeah it's not like he paid about 12m for a 17 year old who barely played in the championship.
12mil (7mil + 5mil later) is absolutely miniscule compared to 35mil. That was such a stupid statement. Trust CJ to like it, he likes any anti-arsenal comments, regardless of how moronic they are.

CJ I'm actually disappointed in your comments, they're quite poor. I thought you were better than that, now your just the average petulant, impulsive fan in my eyes. Arsene Wenger didn't buy a CB in this window, personally I think that's a mistake but you will never see me saying "Wenger out". You should think about the things Arry's done for you lot.

Anyone else think Newcastle played the deadline day really poorly.

It seems like they had no Plan B for if and when Carroll did leave. It's almost like they hoped he wouldn't leave and they would be alright as it was only once he had left they tried to get someone and by then it was probably too late. They should of been trying to get someone as soon as Liverpool showed interest and then they would of had the best part of half a day to find an adequate replacement. Now they find themselves in the position of not having any really good strikers and could face a tough time in the rest of the EPL season.

Anyone else think Newcastle played the deadline day really poorly.

It seems like they had no Plan B for if and when Carroll did leave. It's almost like they hoped he wouldn't leave and they would be alright as it was only once he had left they tried to get someone and by then it was probably too late. They should of been trying to get someone as soon as Liverpool showed interest and then they would of had the best part of half a day to find an adequate replacement. Now they find themselves in the position of not having any really good strikers and could face a tough time in the rest of the EPL season.

Yeah i agree. Even though they got 35mil for him.

Yeah i agree. Even though they got 35mil for him.
They played it well, in respects to inflated prices but now they have to rely on Ameobi (I think?) who is good at times but not always. They definetely needed to buy a replacement.

They played it well, in respects to inflated prices but now they have to rely on Ameobi (I think?) who is good at times but not always. They definetely needed to buy a replacement.

Leaving out their strikers newcastle have a really good midfield and defenders. And even though i think they will struggle for the rest of the season they can get a much better striker for much less at the end of the season

All I can say is WOW!

3 massive transfers, Carroll, Torres and Luiz, and they should all be brilliant for their new clubs. Really happy with what Wolves have too, Hammill looks really good, and O'Hara should be competent too. What a transfer window, one of the best deadline days for a long time :)

Redknapp out please.

The man is clearly mentally disturbed.
This just shows the ignorance and spoiltness of Tottenham fans. Granted you could have gone out and signed a couple of new players, but the amount of money you've spent on the squad you've got now is stupid. Try being the likes of Everton, do well to get a loan in once a season, and end up selling teams like Tottenham our best players ( Pienaar ), or had you forgotten about that...

You bid serious money for some Strikers and they rejected, not much Harry can do about that.

P.S you're the mentally disturbed one...