Live - Transfer deadline day

Graeme Bailey:
MIddlesbrough have completed the signing of Merouane Zemmama from Hibernian.

With Gonzalez gone to Leeds that must put off Given going anywhere this window.. ?

Tom Elliot has been released from Leeds, I want him at MK Dons

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

still nothing on united :(
Sky Bet:
Can anyone secure the signature of starlet Alex Chamberlain before the window closes? Arsenal are 1/2 favourites with Manchester United (15/8) and Manchester City (10/1) also thought to be interested.

I wish United were involved in today but noting happening from us I don't think I'm happy with the squad anyway once Valencia returns from injury.

Is their any photo's of Torres leaving by helicopter for Cheslea in work now so can't watch SSN.

According to Guilleme Balague, Torres is not flying to Chelsea and no deal has been done yet.

Sky Bet:
Can anyone secure the signature of starlet Alex Chamberlain before the window closes? Arsenal are 1/2 favourites with Manchester United (15/8) and Manchester City (10/1) also thought to be interested.

Chamberlain trained with the squad today and the club have told the press they are not involved in any talks to either buy or sell today.

I can't see anyone making amove for him until the Summer.

Torres set to arrive at Chelsea to finalize terms i guess

Andy Reid is having a medical at Blackpool ahead of a proposed move from Sunderland.. does that mean Charlie Adam may be leaving?

@SkyBet:
Avalanche of bets after @GuillemBalague says no deal done sees Fernando Torres cut to 6/4 to stay at Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Also, Farfan to Wolfsburg

@SkySportsLewis:
Wolfsburg look to have tied up a deal for Jefferson Farfan and are set to clinch the signature of Yohandry Orozco.

According to the Daily Mirror, Liverpool have given Torres permission to attend a medical at Chelsea.