Live - Transfer deadline day

skysports_ed:
To clear up Torres situ: he's in Liverpool but #CFC have made preparations we understand for helicopter arrival later [via Twitter]

Wolfsburg close to signing Farfan, it would be a wonderful signing cmon !

The Editor:
Reports are emerging that Liverpool have agreed a £35million fee with Newcastle for Andy Carroll. Nothing confirmed as yet but we'll bring you more as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

What a joke!

The Editor:
Reports are emerging that Liverpool have agreed a £35million fee with Newcastle for Andy Carroll. Nothing confirmed as yet but we'll bring you more as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

EDIT: Beaten to it

3:01 | The Editor: Reports are emerging that Liverpool have agreed a £35million fee with Newcastle for Andy Carroll. Nothing confirmed as yet.

Fee possibly been agreed, but £35m is overpriced.

We have every right to fail this season by spending £35M on Andy Carroll. What are you doing Liverpool? Really what the **** are you doing?

Betting suspended on Andy Carroll joining Liverpool amid rumours that a £35million fee has been agreed.

He's coming?

Liverpool and Chelsea at advanced talks over a £50M package for Fernando Torres.

We have every right to fail this season by spending £35M on Andy Carroll. What are you doing Liverpool? Really what the **** are you doing?

I am very happy if this is true, this means Nando is coming to the Bridge

Andy Reid to Blackpool for an undisclosed fee, Adam leaving?

Got to agree with you...35 mil is way overpriced...Mike Ashley must be giggling his *** off....
A lot better players out there for a lot less money...Forlan for one, and am I right in thinking that you could get Aguero for about the same price?.
Great deal for the mags but can't understand it..
Don't get me wrong Kenny is an outstanding manager and personality for Liverpool...
Has he got a track record of liking the target man???

Andy Reid to Blackpool for an undisclosed fee, Adam leaving?

He's only on loan, so they might well leave Adam go and find a permanent replacement in the Summer.

Carrol is talented, but i wouldn't pay more than 15million for him.