Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
He's only on loan, so they might well leave Adam go and find a permanent replacement in the Summer.
Doesn't say anything about it being on loan on BBC, or Sunderland's site.

Gavin Hoyte remains at Lincoln until the end of the season.

Doesn't say anything about it being on loan on BBC, or Sunderland's site.

2:54 | SkySports_Simon: Andy Reid joins BlackpoolFC until the end of the season.

It's a loan.

@Skybet:Charlie Adam to join Liverpool cut to 1/5 as punters pile in, presumably as a consequence of the news the Reds have agreed a £50million package for Fernando Torres.

So what is the actual package?If its not 50 mil + Sturridge or 45+ Anelka,what it is?

@SkyBet:
Charlie Adam to join Liverpool cut to 1/5 as punters pile in, presumably as a consequence of the news the Reds have agreed a £50million package for Fernando Torres.

@Skybet:Charlie Adam to join Liverpool cut to 1/5 as punters pile in, presumably as a consequence of the news the Reds have agreed a £50million package for Fernando Torres.

So what is the actual package?If its not 50 mil + Sturridge or 45+ Anelka,what it is?
If its anelka ill be the happiest guy on the planet, want to keep sturridge!

Luis Suarez was at Melwood like at 11 this morning why hasn't the deal gone through yet..

Apparently its more likely that Anelka will be going to Anfield

Last edited:
Sky Sports News' David Craig reports that Andy Carroll is on his way to the North-West with a view to completing a £35million move to Liverpool. More on this as I get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

I really dont know what to say about this deal,confused.com.

The Editor:
Sky Sports News' David Craig reports that Andy Carroll is on his way to the North-West with a view to completing a £35million move to Liverpool. More on this as I get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

Back