Liverpool agree Suarez fee

To be fair to the lad he is pretty respected. I remember him calling the Ronaldo transfer a year or two before it happend. He will have his sources which will be as good as the media sources in England.

he is about as good as most of the british sports media, and is wrong 95% of the time.

he once said Torres was certain to join UTD and that it was only a couple of days away from happening.

1. i hope he flops
2. i hope he fails his medical
3. ....... ****!!!

he is about as good as most of the british sports media, and is wrong 95% of the time.

he once said Torres was certain to join UTD and that it was only a couple of days away from happening.

But he is also a Liverpool fan, so surely he wouldnt make it up?

woah calm down mate sorry just saying what i feel about this am i not allowed my own opinion

yes you're allowed opinion just dont come on here hating.. its the end of it now you've had your say on how you feel :)

ive heard on the LFC forums that Torres has put in a transfer request, i hope it isnt true, and i cant see why it would be.

I'll cry if i ever see Torres in the blue of Chelsea - literally bawl my eyes out.

JenChang88 Jen Chang
@SiClancy Would be illogical - could have done that last night if he wanted out, why wait till Suarez deal sealed and then request?

I like him very much and I', proud that he plays in BPL but Liverpool for **** sake I hate them, tho I absolutelly love Suarez

How will he do??? A list of players that came into England from the Dutch League. Goals/Games in the league.
Luis Suarez: 2007-2011, 108 games 81 goals.
Meteja Kezman: 2000-2004, 122 games 105 goals
Ruud Van Nistelrooy: 1994-2001, 167 games 92 goals

Intresting figures, Kezman was more prolific than all 3 but struggled in the PL. But Ruud was an absolute beast in the PL. Time will tell.

Even if he hands in a transfer request i wouldnt seel him to chelsea or any other BPL club... sold abroad or nobody gets him

I'll cry if i ever see Torres in the blue of Chelsea - literally bawl my eyes out.

JenChang88 Jen Chang
@SiClancy Would be illogical - could have done that last night if he wanted out, why wait till Suarez deal sealed and then request?

Maybe he wanted to make sure Liverpool got a replacement? Even if he leaves he will still want whats best for the club mate wont he.

its all over twitter, but it looks like just another wind up, nobody seems to have a source or proof.

might go to sleep till february 1st.
worried for the first time today!

Twitter is over capacity.

Please wait a moment and try again. For more information, check out Twitter Status »

See what Torres has done to twitter.. Anyway this is all nonsence as i posted earlier its a non starter

Im actually facing the reality of torres going chelsea

when rumours are everywhere and bookies slash odds it usually happens

I actually think it would be a nightmare... id at leats wait until end of season if he wants to go not enough tiem to sign people with his money

Torres/Suarez partnership looks good on paper but a there's still no depth at Liverpool. Great Keeper, Poor defence, Average midfield and if Suarez signs and Torres stays that's only 2 good strikers. Not enough imo. What happens if one takes a long injury lay off?

Should be strengthening the defence before anything else.

shouldnt this talk about torres go in the torres chelsea bid rejected thread??