Class story pal

Cheers mate :)

Fantastic story so far loving it.

I have a big interest in how you do as I'll be managing the same team, if you didn't already guess lol.

Keep it up :)

Cheers

Aye, Glad your following mate. The squad is far more balanced than last year so it shouldn't be as tough to get decent results this term. Here's to hoping :D

Summer Transfer Window: Closed

View attachment 330546

Liverpool Activity

View attachment 330544Moi Gómez

The 19 year old Spanish starlet made 19 La Liga appearances for Villarreal
last season. Very skillful two footed player with technique and flair.
He reminds me of a cross between Coutinho and Xabi Alonso.
The deal for Gómez was £3M however I allowed him to stay at
Villarreal for the year to get valuable 1st team La Liga &
UEFA Europa League experience.

View attachment 330543
View attachment 330542View attachment 330541

Nice Champions League draw mate lol. keep up the good work pal it's looking good

Im following this, I've got a net game with my friend he is man u and I'm Liverpool. Bring on the true red of the Northwest.

Nice Champions League draw mate lol. keep up the good work pal it's looking good

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how I get on against Real and Juve. I won't be disappointed with a Europa League spot but I'm aiming for 2nd behind Real.

Im following this, I've got a net game with my friend he is man u and I'm Liverpool. Bring on the true red of the Northwest.

Cheers mate. It's been good fun so far.

Should have an update out soon. Just been really busy lately
and haven't had much chance to play FM15

just read through all of this! a great layout for your game and a great win against Man United but just like they did last season, they failed against Palace (BOOOOOO) and then you lost to Hull but games will always be difficult at first but im sure as the season goes on you will be up around the top 4 but as i was reading down and it came to the CL draw i predicted Group C before i saw you was there!

will keep up with this and also have a look at mine that i just put up, mine is to do with Brighton but would be nice to see comments

After how successful your story was on FM14 I'm even more excited about this one.

Great layout, as expected!

Nice start mate, the effort that you put into the layout and the design makes this story number one for me! Fair play

View attachment 329820
View attachment 329819
One one win in 5 but 3 huge draws in what could have been very dangerous fixtures.

View attachment 329804
We so very nearly won this game. It would have been huge for us, another huge scalp
away from home but Chelsea battled on to the last minute scoring from a great counter attack,
crossing to an unmarked Willian on the far post. No complaints: great game of football.

View attachment 329801
Simon Mignloet put in a sensational performance. I've seen many people say he's should be
one of the first players you sell when playing as Liverpool but I can honestly say I think he's an
immense keeper. He turns up for you int he big games and that matter to me so much!!!
Big point against the Defending Champions.

View attachment 329799
I'd have preferred to keep a clean sheet but we needed points on the board after
that loss to Hull. I didn't want to fall too far behind the leaders.

View attachment 329798
Adam Le Dondre put in a sensational performance while David Marshall saved pretty much
everything. I hurt to loose 4-1 since this was about as even a contest as I've ever seen.
We just didn't have the luck today and will have to brush ourselves off and push on int he league.

View attachment 329797
Thank god this month is over. Yet another game where we just couldn't seem to convert chances.
We had good build up play but the final product just doesn't seem to be there.
It's something I'll have to address in training.

View attachment 703953
View attachment 329796

View attachment 329788
View attachment 329786

Standard Chartered Player of the Month

View attachment 329784Simon Mignolet

The Belgian Goalkeepers form this season has been fairly consistent but his
displays against Chelsea and Real Madrid were nothing shot of magical.

View attachment 329776

After how successful your story was on FM14 I'm even more excited about this one.

Great layout, as expected!

Cheers mate. I really wish I hadn't burned out when I did as I was just gettign to the juicy bit of that FM14 save.
I'm going to try pace myself with this one so I don't wake up one morning and realize I need a 2 month break :p

Nice start mate, the effort that you put into the layout and the design makes this story number one for me! Fair play

Cheers mate. I love messing around in Photoshop so it's great fun for me
to draw up teh posters and shtuff :)

1 win in 5 matches might not seem that great but looking at the opposition you had to face I'd say it wasn't that bad at all, your tactics also seem to be working fine its just your finishing that is letting you down at the moment. Once you have that problem sorted out things should look very positive indeed.

1 win in 5 matches might not seem that great but looking at the opposition you had to face I'd say it wasn't that bad at all, your tactics also seem to be working fine its just your finishing that is letting you down at the moment. Once you have that problem sorted out things should look very positive indeed.

Aye. When I loose them I'm freaking out but when I go back and look over them to write the update, I get to take it in and get some perspective. It's very hard to think 38 games at a time when you've just lost to a team you should be beating :p My finishing is a bit of a problem right now; just trying to figure out how to get the forwards and the attacking line to work cohesively. Most of this squad is only playing together a few months though so I'm not that concerned. . . yet :p

Quality story mate! Partizan beat Juventus ?? lol

I know :p Shock of the round!!!

A slow start to the season but im sure your team will have the confidence throughout the season to be up there! good luck

A slow start to the season but im sure your team will have the confidence throughout the season to be up there! good luck

Aye, it's a marathon; not a sprint. You have to keep plugging away. I've Chelsea, United and Spurs out of the way though so I can pick up a lot of points between now and January. If I'm in the top 5 by Christmas, i'm on track to do well.

View attachment 328709
View attachment 328703
A huge month for our European ambitions as I take 4 points to top the group at
the halfway stage. A win, a draw and a loss in the League is less than Ideal but
I'm seeing nothing too concerning. Burnley played a sensational game of football
and every promoted side is due to upset someone.

View attachment 328701
I'm so proud of the lads afete this result. We were 3-1 down at one point and I
genuinly considered the contest over. Cue the introduction of Borini who pulled a
goal back and gave us belief. And I went balistic when Daniel Sturridge dramatically
leveled the tie with a header from 6 yards out int he 88th minute.

View attachment 328698
Yet another poor display from Balotelli. He's been largely ineffective in his last
three games and I'm loosing patients with him.

View attachment 328697
Everythign fell into place for us here as we served up a goal feast. I was disappointed to conceed 2
goals but having put 5 in at the other end, I can understand how it happened.

View attachment 328694
Partizan took the lead with a long range screamer but after that, it was a fairly
easy game. Balotelli once again failed to make the most of his chances and his
replacement, Rickie Lambert netting a goal gave me some serious food for thought.

View attachment 328693
Injuries forced me to start Emre Can at CB but the back line failed to work as a unit and left Mignolet
exposed far too often. Despite taking a 21st minute lead, our game plan was effectually torn up when we went
1-4 down. We did manage to pull the scoreline back to a respectful 3-4 but not happy at all with this scoreline.

View attachment 706547View attachment 328692
Our problem right now is in our defense. We're conceding too many
goals so I'm going to try address that in training though having Skrtle, Lovren,
Kolo Touré
and Llyod Jones out injured has left me very sparse at the back.

View attachment 328690
View attachment 328689
An unlikely lead against two of Europe's Powerhouses. This group is still very much up for
grabs and could go anywhere.

November: Part 1

View attachment 328401
Fixtures

View attachment 328400Premier League

Away

Last 5 fixtures

Swansea: L 1-2e
Hull: W 3-1
Crystal Palace: D 2-2
Stoke: W 2-0
Tottenham: D 1-1
View attachment 328398UEFA Champions League

Home

Last 5 Fixtures

Steaua: W 2-1
Steaua: W 2-1
Juventus: W 1-0
Real Madrid: L 6-0
Liverpool: L 1-3
View attachment 328399Premier League

Home

Last 5 Fixtures

Man United: L 0-1
Leicester: W 2-0
Newcastle: L 0-3
West Brom: W 2-1
Tottenham: L 0-1

View attachment 328397
This was a ding-dong game that the neutrals must have loved.
We took the lead, went 2-1 down, went 2-3 ahead and when Sow
netter the equalizer, it was a fair reflection on the game really.

View attachment 328396
A change of formation and switching Mentality to "Defensive" gave the boys the piece
of mind needed to really play their game. Johnson and Enrique bossed the flanks while
Summer Signing Gastón Periro put in a display that really made me take notice. He's been
tearing apart the U'21s and a move to the senior side will be on the cards if he keeps up
this form! Can't ignore a hat-trick from Daniel Sturridge but yet again, another game where
Balotelli failed to find the net. I may sell him in January as he dose not seem to suit my game.

View attachment 328394
Madrid beating Juventus put our future in our own hands. The Italian side is
4 points behind us and they still need to come to Anfield. A draw and we're
guaranteed passage the the Round of 16

View attachment 328395
I tried out a new Partnership up front: Sterling (poacher) and Sturridge (Com' Forward: Support)
and they absolutely dominated proceedings. Sterling grabbing a goal and assisting Sturridge with a
great cross. I did have concerns about Manquillo as he wasn't very effective going forward with
the ball; though his defensive display was immaculate so I can't have too many complaints.

View attachment 707219View attachment 328393
We're starting to climb the table and return to a respectable league position.
I'm aiming to be 4th/3rd by December. Our Next 5 League fixtures are

Man City: Away
Leicster: Home
Everton: Away
Arsenal: Home
Sunderland Away

View attachment 328391
View attachment 328390
When this group was drawn, i did not think I'd be top after 4 games; I'm shocked that I'm also
the only undefeated side in this group of giants. But then again, those of you who followed
my FM14 Liverpool Story would know I have an affinity with the UEFA Champions League.

Remaining Group C fixtures.

Wed: 26th November

View attachment 328389
Tues: 9th December

View attachment 328388

A draw with Juve puts you through mate. Great results in that group of death!