Transfer Targets

View attachment 328387
Luciano

I've been tracking his progress since August when he first came to my attention.
At 21 years of age, he was a little slow to get going: only making his debut in 2013
but he's notched up 16 goals in 62 league appearances.

He has the attributes to play any role up front and I'll be looking to
try bring him to Anfield for about £3M

View attachment 328385
Rafinha

With Barcelona struggling, I took interest in this kid because he's exactly the kind of
football I like to have in my midfield. He's the complete package: Stamina, Work Rate,
good defensive and offensive attributes while also being an excellent dribbler of the ball.
the only down side is he will be ineligible to play for us in the Champions League: having
already featured for Barcelona. He's not in the first team squad and
I've taken advantage of this and trued to unsettle him.

View attachment 328383
I do expect to have a battle on my hands to meet the clubs asking price
I'm willing to use Balotelli as part of the deal to bring him to the club.

Last edited:
A draw with Juve puts you through mate. Great results in that group of death!

Cheers mate. I drew 3-3 at them in Turin so I've high hopes of getting a result (and maybe beating them) at Anflield.
Mignolet played a sensational game at home to Real so I'm pessimistic of our chances in Madrid.

View attachment 328382
Patrick Roberts

The kid is a Liverpool fan... as if that wasn't enough, the kid is brimming full of penitential.

My scouts came across him as I was scouting the recently relegated Premier League sides
now in the Championship. Immediately he stood out to me as a player who had the technical and
physical attributes to be a Premier League starter. His dribbling, agility and technique echo a young
Frank Lampard... so I put in an inquiry.

Kenny Jackett's flat our rejection of my inquiry seems to have back fired as the
player is now furious, and seems to have the dressing room on his side.

View attachment 328379

Great work in the champions League, make sure to thrash Juventus for me as they completely humiliated me during my FM 14 career :p. The game against Manchester City should still be a tough one, the depth of their squad is quite impressive still if I were to bet I'd put my money on red.

November: Part 2

View attachment 328175
View attachment 328167Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Monaco (W): H 1-0
West Brom (D): A 1-1
Man Utd (W): H 1-0
Monaco (W): A 1-2
Crystal Palace (W): A 0-2
View attachment 328164UEFA Champions League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Barcelona (W): H 4-2
Granada (L): A 2-0
Juventus (W): H 1-0
Rayo (W): H 2-0
Eibar (W): A 0-1
View attachment 328166Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Sunderland (D): H 0-0
Charlton (W): A 1-3
Arsenal (L): A 1-0
Everton (D): H 1-1
Q.P.R. (L): A 3-1

View attachment 328157
We started well. good passing and even took the lead with a lovely one-two between Sterling and Lallana
but then Sturridge picked up a knock on 20 minutes and had to go off. That was the beginning of the end
as our back line just imploded and couldn't deal with Jovatic running at them. It was an absolutely shameful
display of football form the entire team and we got rightly dominated.

We missed two open goals. Lallana blasting over from 6 yards and Borini skillfully took the ball around
the keeper only to but it wide from just outside the box. It was one of those days you want to end and
move on from.

View attachment 328155
No complaints. Sensational game of football with 3 really good goals. Probably should have lost by
more but Mignolet has made himself something of folklore: saving a Bale long shot and then saving 2 rebound Ronaldo shots.

Steven Gerrard scored what may be the goal of the tournament though: A 53 meter volley that chipped the stranded Casillas.

View attachment 328135
I have all but given up on Balotelli now. He will be sold. Sterling, Sturridge and Borini are
putting in a good shift and getting on the score sheet but Balotelli is finishing the game with an
average rating of 6.5 Not good enough.

View attachment 707817View attachment 328130

View attachment 328127
View attachment 328126
Loosing in Madrid allowed Juventus to go 1 point behind us, setting
up a mouth wattering clash in the final group C fixtures.

View attachment 328125
In what is effectivally a winner-takes-all, I do have the luxury
of being one point ahead meaning Juventus must win if they
want any chance of staying int he Champions League.
I just have to avoid loosing at Anfild.

Great work in the champions League, make sure to thrash Juventus for me as they completely humiliated me during my FM 14 career :p. The game against Manchester City should still be a tough one, the depth of their squad is quite impressive still if I were to bet I'd put my money on red.

Only the Juve game to go now and i'll be looking to batter them to make sure it's us who goes through. What an exciting Group stage :)

I was gutted with how we dealt with the City game. It was a write off. Deeply upset since it was a match we could have gotten something out of.

just read all the way threw great story keep it up

Cheers my friend. Hope you enjoy what's to come.

Last edited:
Tough against Man City and unlucky with Madrid but well done on beating Leicester lol but good luck with the final group game! do you play two upfront? maybe that would benefit Balotelli more

Absouletely fantastic story!! If you could give feedback on mine that would be great it's the nakata story!

Tough against Man City and unlucky with Madrid but well done on beating Leicester lol but good luck with the final group game! do you play two upfront? maybe that would benefit Balotelli more

I've tried playing him on his own or up front with Sturridge and while he's getting into decent positions, I think he'***** the post more times than he's shot wide. I pay his to score goals, not to nearly score them :p

Madrid was an epic game. I don't mind loosing if it was a good contest. The city game was what annoyed me since we rolled over and let them dominate the game.

Absouletely fantastic story!! If you could give feedback on mine that would be great it's the nakata story!

Sure mate, Ill go have a look now.

View attachment 328113

View attachment 328112Sterling and Sturridge

In the absence of luis Suarez, the big question was: Where are the goals going to come from.
Mendez has answered this question but pairing two England Internationals up front and between
them have scored 17 goals and assisted 6 between them so far this season.

Sturridge: 13 goals; 3 assists
Sterling: 6 goals; 3 assists

Both have been in fine form for the National side, having both contributed 6
goals each in their European Championship Qualifying Campaign.

View attachment 328109

That is one lethal striker partnership indeed! Too bad about the result against City, the loss against Real was to be expecting considering the strength of their squad still keeping it 2-1 is pretty decent. That Juventus game will be huge, I can't wait to see that update. Keep em coming mate :)

That is one lethal striker partnership indeed! Too bad about the result against City, the loss against Real was to be expecting considering the strength of their squad still keeping it 2-1 is pretty decent. That Juventus game will be huge, I can't wait to see that update. Keep em coming mate :)

It was something I experimented with last year; moving Sterling in centrally, since I think he's wasted out wide. They boy's got pace, skill and workrate. Himself and Sturridge are very similar players in my eyes.

Aye, I can't wait for the Juve game now. It's going to be tense.

Try Balotelli as a RW - Inside Forward. Absolutely tearing apart teams for me playing there. Won World Player of the Year end of first season.