View attachment 328084View attachment 328085
The final group game, the final hurdle! 90 minutes stand between Liverpool and the
Knock-out Stage of the most prestigious club football competition in the world.

The Team Sheets for todays fixtures

Liverpool F.C.
Juventus F.C. S.p.A.
Simon Mignolet (GK)
Marco Storari (GK)
Glen Johnson
Andrea Barzagli
Martin Skrtle
Leonardo Bouncci
Mamadou Sakho
Angelo Ogbonna
Alberto Moreno
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Lucas Levia
Kwadwo Asamoah
Jordan Henderson (c)
Paul Pogba
Joe Allen
Arturo Vidal
Raheem Sterling
Claudio Marchisio (c)
Fabio Borini
Fernando Llorente
Daniel Sturridge
Carlos Tevez
Brad Jones (GK)
Rubinho (GK)
Kolo Touré
Martín Cáceres
José Enrique
Andre Pirlo
Emre Can
Sebastian Giovinco
Philippe Coutinho
Roberto Pereyra
Suso
Patrice Evre
Mario Balotelli
Rómulo

View attachment 328082
Anfield is rocking

December

View attachment 327973
View attachment 327971Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

M. Tel-Aviv (D): A 1-1
Leicester (D): A 1-1
Man Utd (D): H 1-1
Viktoria Plezen (W): H 4-1
Southampton (D): A 1-1
View attachment 327970Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Stoke (L): A 1-0
Crystal Palace (D): H 0-0
Besiktas (W): A 0-2
Swansea (W): A 1-2
West Brom (W): H 2-1
View attachment 327965UEFA Champions League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Atlanta (W): H 2-0
Cagliari (W): A 0-2
Partizan (W): H 2-0
Palermo (D): H 1-1
Chievo (L): A 1-0
View attachment 327969Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Q.P.R. (L): A 4-3
Hull (D): H 2-2
Chelsea (L): A 3-0
Man Utd (W): H 1-0
West Brom (L): A 4-2
View attachment 327968Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

West Brom (W): H 1-0
Burnley (W): A 1-2
Tottenham (D): H 0-0
Newcastle (L): A 1-0
Chelsea (W): H 3-0
View attachment 327967Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Tottenham (W): A 1-2
Hull (W): A 1-2
Crystal Palace (D): A 1-1
Man Utd (D): H 1-1
Leicester (W): A 0-1
View attachment 327966Premier League

Away

Last 5 Fixtures

Crystal Palace (D): H 0-0
Man Utd (L): A 2-0
West Brom (D): H 0-0
Hull (L): A 3-0
Tottenham (D): H 1-1

View attachment 327950
Being a proud Liverpool fan, this is the one fixture every year that I simply refuse to sit back for.
Getting points is not enough, I need to beat the blue side of Merseyside! We dominated this game
performance was epitomized by the fantastic shift put in by our full backs.

View attachment 327940
An absolute screamer from Santi Carzola in the 88th minute gave them the 3 points. It was a
sensational strike(and came 2nd in Decembers goal of the month) so I had no complaints. I'd have
liked to come out of this game with at least a point but both teams gave it their everything.

[video=youtube;axgprLoJd1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axgprLoJd1U&list=UUDuCemVCZ24dasN9zgOP4XA[/video]

View attachment 327918
I will cover this match in the next update.

View attachment 327917
Sunderland wouldn't roll over! We got out of jail with a Coutinho free kick 6 minutes
from time but it should have been a more comfortable match.

View attachment 327913
0-3 down, at home with 40 minutes left on the clock. . . . To survive this was something special.
Markovic played the part of super sub and Borini rescued the points with a dramatic 85th minute goal.

View attachment 327889

View attachment 327912
Another last gasp winner. We're making quite a habit out of this.

View attachment 327911
Could easily have been 5 or 6 but both Borini and Balotelli hit the post with finely struck shots from just outside the box. But the stand out performer was a MoM display from débutante Jerome Sinclair with two sensational finishes. We could have gotten a hat-trick only for his header being tipped over the bar. He's been in fine form
for the U'21s so I felt he deserved a run out.

View attachment 708454
View attachment 327910

Last edited:
View attachment 327888
Long term future at the club. I'm a huge fan of Henderson and want him running
the engine room in midfield for years to come.

View attachment 327887
he'll end his career here and I intend to give him a coaching role in my U18s and let him work his way up.

View attachment 327886
5 years is a **** of a long time but it also mean I may be able to sell him for £4M-£5M in 2-3
years and not risk him leaving on a free. He's a good Right Back and has a lot to offer the squad.

View attachment 327885
I was sure to tie down Flanagan as I have plans of him being first choice RB in 2-43 years time. The kid
is a local Liverpool lad and came through the clubs youth system. He's done well last season when Enrique was
injured and deserves the chance to show what he can do.

View attachment 327841
[video=youtube;rG2ODA-Gy6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2ODA-Gy6s[/video]

View attachment 327835
This is Anfield, and we were made for nights like this!

After being the but of England's European teams jokes for the last 4 years, It was
quite emotional to know that Juventus, a giant of European Football was coming here with fear
in their hearts.

UEFA Champions League Group C

Pos
Team
Pld
Won
Draw
Loss
For
Agg
G.D.
Pts
1stReal Madrid
2ndLiverpool
3rdJuventus
4thPartizan
5104217-153

We always knew this place was special; Not even the European Champions could
beat us here. Juventus are 1 point behind us and need to win, they need three points but we will
not budge. This is Anfield, and we we were made for nights like these.

The Team bus drove steadily up Utting Avenue, Stanly Park to our right.
There wasn't a word spoken by anyone. Steven Gerrard sat up front beside
me, pouring over notes about the Juventus midfield.

"Know your enemy"

View attachment 327821
The fans had lined the streets, cheering we passed by. They knew what this day
meant and we knew what it meant to them. 4 years of waiting
and we are inches away form being amongst the last 16.

View attachment 327829

Last edited:
*playing the CL theme and reading the result*

GET IN REDMEN. COME ONNNNNN!!!!

Well done mate! a nice win there and a good draw with Leverkusen to give you a chance to go through

*playing the CL theme and reading the result*

GET IN REDMEN. COME ONNNNNN!!!!

Haha, It was a great match. Glad to get one over on them since they so very nearly beat me in Turin.

Well done mate! a nice win there and a good draw with Leverkusen to give you a chance to go through

Aye, I've high hopes we can reach the Quarter-Finals. I don't think we'll go farther than the Semis but still, getting that far would be a great achievement.

Fantastic work on beating Juventus, it'll be interesting to see how you'll manage against Leverkusen because despite being a "kind" draw they still have a pretty solid squad. Also judging from the ratings it seems that Balotelli is finally starting to do better for you despite not scoring many goals.

Fantastic work on beating Juventus, it'll be interesting to see how you'll manage against Leverkusen because despite being a "kind" draw they still have a pretty solid squad. Also judging from the ratings it seems that Balotelli is finally starting to do better for you despite not scoring many goals.

Aye, they'll be a tough side. They won their group so that can't be forgotten.

I'm still not convinced by Balotelli but I think I may give him until the end of the season to win his long term future.

Aye, they'll be a tough side. They won their group so that can't be forgotten.

I'm still not convinced by Balotelli but I think I may give him until the end of the season to win his long term future.

Shame he's not playing well for you. Still not playing well @RW?

Shame he's not playing well for you. Still not playing well @RW?

He has 6 months to impress me

Thought this would be a good deal myself mate but Mignolet has been outstanding for me.

Also be wary that theres a chance he'll become unhappy and it will effect the rest of your squad. It could even land you the sack apparently..

Aye, hence why I'm giving him a trial. If he doesn't get 8.0 or above with the U21's, I'm not taking the chance.
Also, Mignolet is in the form of his life for me too. Don't know why so many people offload him here. He's a solid keeper.

I would still say sign him as its always good to have two great keepers but the unrest with Mingolet could happen but im sure you will do the right thing!

great story mate.

try balotelli as false 9. in my save he scoring and assisting. usually from one of his shots, get parried by opposition keeper then my inside forwards have a tap in.

how is Joe Allen doing in your team? he has been my best player in my save.

One of the best storys about mate, Doing amazing. Who was in Leverkusens group for them to top it ?

I would still say sign him as its always good to have two great keepers but the unrest with Mingolet could happen but im sure you will do the right thing!

I doubt I'll go for him, He wanted £105k + £20k a game bonus and his trial performances don't warrant him being on twice the wages of Mignolet; who's been in sensational forum. Too much of a risk. I'll wait for someone else.

great story mate.

try balotelli as false 9. in my save he scoring and assisting. usually from one of his shots, get parried by opposition keeper then my inside forwards have a tap in.

how is Joe Allen doing in your team? he has been my best player in my save.

Sterling and Sturridge are playing better. He simply is not playing well enough to earn a spot in the team and I'm not benching someone who is playing well.

Allen is playing well for me, doing a job but his oppertunities have been limited since Lucas, Can and Henderson have been playing fairly well. henderson had a rocky patch in October where he lost his place to Allen but they're both still important players for me.

One of the best storys about mate, Doing amazing. Who was in Leverkusens group for them to top it ?

Cheers mate. Means a lot to me.

View attachment 327593

just got to say the detail you put it is amazing keep it up mate

Cheers my friend. I'd always be annoying my friends about the progress in my FM saves so detail is second nature to me. If I'm honest, I'm barely giving ye anything. If I was to tell ye everything I wanted to, we'd still be in pre-season :p