you could hopefully change your home results!

I'm pretty sure I've played (and saved) as far as the Spurs game on my work back up.
I've to try recreate the City result as I don't feel confident I can beat them. Still, anything can happen in football :)

You could use Dropbox for syncing purposes. I sync my every save to Dropbox, you could also use autosync by using the Dropbox's default folder as "games" in Sports interactive/./ in documents. or wherever it is for you.

Btw you're doing cruelly poor in League IMO. You should take a look at your tactic (just a suggestion). I've been able to challenge for PL title with WBA (might even win it), although it's more to players. Long and Olsson are in outrageous form at both ends of the pitch.

I'm 6 games in . . . . . . .

Last edited:
Btw you're doing cruelly poor in League IMO. You should take a look at your tactic (just a suggestion). I've been able to challenge for PL title with WBA (might even win it), although it's more to players. Long and Olsson are in outrageous form at both ends of the pitch.

lol? don't come on to someone else's story just to brag about your own game.. oO)

hopefully you don't lose momentum now brendn, know what it's like when you lose a file. keep up the good work.

I'm 6 games in . . . . . . .
I was also accounting last season's games. Also not intended offensively or anything, my bad. I do realize that post/comment had a bad tone to it. It's on me.

lol? don't come on to someone else's story just to brag about your own game.. oO)

hopefully you don't lose momentum now brendn, know what it's like when you lose a file. keep up the good work.
Not at all trying to brag mate, I haven't ever managed Liverpool and have seen people say it's one of the most difficult among top teams to manage, I just thought he could look into tactics, My bad. That was a comment with poor tone.

Not at all trying to brag mate, I haven't ever managed Liverpool and have seen people say it's one of the most difficult among top teams to manage, I just thought he could look into tactics, My bad. That was a comment with poor tone.

Aye mate. I've seen you around the forms and you've always seemed keen to help out so I didn't take anything by it. Last season I conceded way too much but I was blooding the youth and had some horrible luck go against me.

I know my tactics but Liverpool doesn't have the players to truly dedicate to a system as they leave vital points week. I've already addressed the issues I saw last season; my defense, and I've seen big improvments.

Just in future, unsolicited criticisms on tactics should be left to Pm's.
I didn't ask for any advice, nor do I feel I need it. I've watched every minute of every game I've played in this save and I know where the issues are. I'd have opened a thread to ask people to help me if I felt my tactics were in dire need of improving.

I appreciate where you were coming form though.

I wasn't trying to help in tactics directly, just thought you could look at some parts of it, my bad. Apologies, again. English isn't my first language so I do tend to blip up a bit at times.

I wasn't trying to help in tactics directly, just thought you could look at some parts of it

I'm struggling to see how a 4th place finish a poor league result. (we were expected to finish 5th)

Everton, City and United were in great form. I lost less games than those three (expect United, who lost 1 less.) I finished as the highest scoring team with the best passing completion rate in the league. Suarez was the leagues top scorer (21) and Coutinhio made 17 assists and 16 goals. The only real issue was my defense and I've been addressing that this season.

Don't just look at the results mate. They only tell half the story.

I've watched every minute of every game I've played in this save and I know where the issues are.
That's good to know, not many actually take the pain to watch matches and see where the errors are. And tbf, defending since this patch (14.2.x) has been pretty poor. Defenders at times are like sticks, opposition players can pass through them with ease. It was reasonable before. A'ight, no more off topic or sort of spamming in this thread from me, mate. Only on topic.

Aye mate. I've seen you around the forms and you've always seemed keen to help out so I didn't take anything by it. Last season I conceded way too much but I was blooding the youth and had some horrible luck go against me.

I know my tactics but Liverpool doesn't have the players to truly dedicate to a system as they leave vital points week. I've already addressed the issues I saw last season; my defense, and I've seen big improvments.

Just in future, unsolicited criticisms on tactics should be left to Pm's.
I didn't ask for any advice, nor do I feel I need it. I've watched every minute of every game I've played in this save and I know where the issues are. I'd have opened a thread to ask people to help me if I felt my tactics were in dire need of improving.

I appreciate where you were coming form though.

Wow, have to say it is impressive that you are viewing the whole match! shows commitment!

Wow, have to say it is impressive that you are viewing the whole match! shows commitment!

I'm a Liverpool fan.
I genuinely get upset when I loose a game and feel like I need to see everything to try win the matches.

Every-time I loose to one of the great rivals (United or Everton) it's almost save ending disappointment for me! :p

haha i i see where you are coming from, If i am doing under par with them myself my day is sorta ruined and i will be slightly mad about it all day :p
Stressfull game this is

I don't know why, but October is proving a difficult month to motivate myself to play through. Trying to just bite the bullet and get the month out of the way. Hope to have an update out soon lads.

Her's something to watch while I summon the motivation to put a grueling month behind me.
[video=youtube;DN7RPTPdLHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN7RPTPdLHU[/video]

October

View attachment 433662View attachment 433661

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
1-2

View attachment 433660
View attachment 433659

Swansea City
vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
1-2