What a month, no idea what your feeding your players but I want some of it

I know, funny thing is I was dreading this month and couldn't motivate myself to play it. Then the 2-1 win against Madrid got me in a fantastic mood and I carried the form through to the end of the month!
I've put myself int he driving seat for a good season.

Great read.

Sound man. I'm having good fun writing it for ye.

Loan Report

Since I don't really tell ye guys much about my players out on loan, I decided I'd
do a "Loan update" to let ye know how my players are doing at their respective clubs.

View attachment 433448Ipswich Town F.C.
View attachment 433447View attachment 433446
Operating Status: Professional

Year Founded:

Affiliation:
Loan Feeder Club

Division:

Championship
Stadium:
Portman Road

Capacity:

Facilities:
Training: Great
Youth: Great

Junior Coaching: Average
Youth Recruitment: Above Average

View attachment 433444View attachment 433443View attachment 433442
Tiago Ilori

Position:
CB

Appearances:

Assists:

tackles won:
31/39 (79%)

Average Rating:
Ryan McLaughlin

Position:
M(R)

Appearances:

Goals:

Assists:

Average Rating:
Sebastian Coates

Position:
CB

Appearances:

Assists:

Goals:

Tackles Won:
61/74 (84%)

Average Rating:

View attachment 433441View attachment 433440
Operating Status:
Professional

Year Founded:

Affiliation:
1st option/Loan
Feeder Club.

Division:
Scottish Championship
Stadium:
Ibrox Stadium

Capacity:

Facilities:
Training: Superb
Youth: Great

Junior Coaching: Good
Youth Recruitment: Established

View attachment 433436View attachment 433435View attachment 433434
Adam Morgan

Position:
ST

Appearances:

Goals:

Assists:

Average Rating:
Jordan Lussey

Position:
CM

Appearances:

Goals:

Assists:

Average Rating:
Joao Teixiera

Position:
ACM

Appearances:

Goals:

Assists:

Average Rating:
-

Note: Unfortunately, Joao tore his hamstring and is out for 3 months. Poor guy.

View attachment 433433Jesus Fernandez de la Torre (Suso)

On Loan at: Norwich
Division: English Premier League
Position: AM(C)

View attachment 433432

Appearances: 12
Goals: 2
Assists: 5
Passes: 342/428 (79%)
Average rating: 6.87

Suso was on loan at Almeria last year, playing in Spain's La Liga racking up an impressive 9 goals and 4
assists in 31 apperences. Despite his good form, I left he was not quite ready for the demands I was
placing on my players and felt a Premier League loan move at a club not challenging for honors would help him reach to the level we all know he's capable of.

So far, he's shown his tallent and I'll be paying close attention to him, bringing him back to Anfield in January if I feel he's ready for 1st team football at here.

View attachment 433426

View attachment 433431Lloyd Richard Jones

On Loan at: Sligo Rovers
Division: Irish Premier League
Position: CB

View attachment 433429

Appearances: 29(1)
Goals: 1
Assists: 1
Average rating: 7.02

I had very high hipes for Jones and knew he could one day become a very good CB at Liverpool, but he needed a league where he could shine and build up his confidence, then Sligo Rovers asked for him on loan. The Irish Premier Division is a decent enough level and he is with a team that is challenging for the title and European spots regularly. 1st tream football has definatly helped his development and his stats are wuite impressive now, I'm looking to see if he can fit into my first team as a rotation player when he returns in December of next year.

View attachment 433428

Last edited:
Mate can you post how Ilori has developed? Keep rolling, YNWA !

Youth Development

I'm very committed to the youth at this club. I brought in Alonso and Shevley because I felt they could add to the squad right now but I doubt I'll be making any signings
in January.

I've been trying to incorporate the youngster more and more.

Youth players in the Senior Team Squad:
Name
From
App'
Notes
Rob Noakes

16yrs
Norwich (975K pounds)7( 6)4 goals and 4 assists
for the young English starlet. At only 16 years of age, we could have a potential world class player on my hands guys!
Jordan Rossiter

17yrs
Kirby Academy6(4)3 goals from the Liverpool born youngster. He's been looking very solid in midfield and with Xabi Alonso tutoring him, I can see him being a main-stay in my side for 10+ years.
Ryan Fulton

18yrs
Kirby Academy0Just promoted to the first team after a string of impressive performances for the reserves. He's still only 18 but I've pulled most of him GK attributes up to between 10-15 so he could one day be a back-up keeper for us.
Julian Brandt

18yrs
Wolfsburg (Free)10(2)Julian came in as a hot prospect but he's quickly established himself as one of my rotation right wingers. An impressive 2 goals and 4 assists so far have made him a valuable addition tot he 1st team.
Jordon Ibe

18yrs
Kirby Academy6(4)No goals or assist for young Ibe but I've high hopes for him. I have faith in him but I'll be letting him out on loan during January to get regular 1st team football, I think he needs it to boost his development.
Raheem Sterling

19yrs
Kirby Academy7(3)2 Goals in the Champions League so far. He hasn't been all that impressive int he league so far this season but there's still time yet.
John Flanagan

21yrs
Kirby Academy5(1)My second choice Right Back after Glen Johnson. He has very solid stats and has been quite impressive so far this term. He's looked confident in his first Champions League season, starting 3 games.
Jack Robinson

21yrs
Kirby Academy9(1)I've been a fan of Robinson for a long time, very solid stats and a decent premier level player. He's a player I can count on defensively and thus finds himself as my second choice Left Back.

View attachment 433285Players at the Kirby Academy
I'm paying attention to.

Pedro Chirivella
View attachment 433288

Harry Wilson
View attachment 433286

Sergi Canos
View attachment 433283

Jeremy Dickenson
View attachment 433282

Tom Brewitt
View attachment 433259

Sheyi Ojo
View attachment 433280

Jerome Sinclair
View attachment 433279

Players out on loan who I think
have a future at the club

Lloyd Jones
View attachment 433277

Ryan McLaughlin
View attachment 433275

Andre Wisdom
View attachment 433269

Tiago Ilori
View attachment 433262

Sebastian Coates
View attachment 433260

Last edited:
November

View attachment 433258View attachment 433257
This was an exciting month to be apart of: Climbed back to the top 5, done the double of Real Madrid
Clawed my way back form a West Brom side that played out of their skin and an unfortunate own-goal
denying me a win in the Merseyside Derby.
I give you, November!

View attachment 433255

View attachment 433254

View attachment 433253
View attachment 433252
The good days are back at Anfield! Champions League football is getting the best out of
my players, a squad many would not assess as being good enough to do well in this competition but
I'll show people what passion and drive can do.

View attachment 433249
View attachment 433248
Sometimes you just have to ignore the result and enjoy the ride. This was an absolute epic!
West Brom were 19th in the League and needed a strong performance to show they
had what it took the stay up, they put me to the sword and Inui scored a screamer
from outside the box. Grit, determination and resolve were all I could rely on, I had faith
in the XI i had on the pitch, switched from "Standard" to "Overload" and trusted Kelly, Agger
and ter Stegen to keep our losses to 2 while we bombarded the West Brom goal looking to claw
the result.

View attachment 433247

View attachment 433245
View attachment 433244
Miscommunication in the back-line, Johnson passed the ball back to ter Stegen,
Agger tried to intercept it only to put the ball into his own net. I had my head in my hands
but I couldn't fault Agger, Howard was in fantastic form denying countless shots on goal.

Premier League
View attachment 433243
Champions League: Group G
View attachment 433242

Player of the Month: November
View attachment 433241Daniel Sturridge

Apperences: 5
Goals: 5 (1 hat-trick)
Average Rating
MotM: 1
Average Rating: 7.2

While he may not have beent he best player this month, his contribution was immense:
a hat-trick against Watford and scoring the winner at home agsint Real Madrid, the goal that
secured our passage tot he First Knock-out Round.

UEFA Champions League

View attachment 432658
The Group Stages are now over and so we turn our attention to the Knock Out Stages.
First, here's how the groups looked after 6 matches.

View attachment 432655
View attachment 470944
Teams Eliminated from Europe
Atletico Madrid 1pts
S.L. Benfica 5pts
G.N.K. Dinamo 1pts
Zurich 3pts
M.Haifa 0pts
Levski 4pts
Celtic 4pts

Relegated to Europa League
Steaua Bucherest 5pts
Shakhtar Donesk 8pts
F.C. Basel 5pts
Galatasaray 9pts
Olympiakos 9pts
R.S.C. Anderlecht 9pts
CSKA Moscow 6pts
Metalist 5pts

Qualified for Round of 16
Group Winners
Runners-up
EvertonBorussia Dortmund
AS Monaco F.C.Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Manchester UnitedOlympique de Marseille
JuventusF.C. Barcelona
Manchester CityValencia C.F.,SAD
FC Bayern MunchenParis Saint-Germain
Liverpool F.C.Real Madrid C.F.
F.C. InternazionaleF.C. Porto

First Knock Out Round
View attachment 432652
View attachment 432615

December

View attachment 432458View attachment 432457
Some good results, some bad results. All I can say is, December is tough.
Fatigue plays a part and squad rotation is essential.

View attachment 432456
View attachment 432455
Gerrard missed another Penalty, that's his second (or third) one I think. About time
he was relieved of this duty. Changing my penalty taker to Suarez

View attachment 432454
View attachment 432453
Sucker punched! Another ****** penalty, AGAIN!!!!!! Only this time, It mattered.
We played well, not blindingly well but well enough to win this game. Giroud was on fire
though and proved impossible to live with.

View attachment 432452
View attachment 432451
Very close game. The first half goal put us on the back foot but we kept up with them, even when
they extended they lead to 2-0, we didn't give up. A 3-2 win for the home side was a fair result but
I think we can hold our heads high. 4 years out of Europe and it took a trip to the Russian Champions, in
the December Russian winter to finally undo us. 5 win, 1 loss in Europe. . . .I'll take that!

View attachment 432450
View attachment 432449

View attachment 432447
View attachment 432448

View attachment 432446
View attachment 432445
They got lucky! That's all there really was too it. De Gea played a blinder while Valencia ran from inside his
own half to score a wonder-goal! The kind of goals you'd see in a premier league add, even I had to applaud it!
Suarez finally gave us something to show for our good play but a free kick was headed in by an offside Daren Fletcher. Didn't bother complaining, you win some you loose some. Still hurt though!

View attachment 432444
View attachment 432443
Luis Suarez reminded us all why he was last years and leading goalscorer. Smashing 4 past Southampton in just 30 mins. It was a challenge to hold on to him at the start of the season, he declared his intention to leave but I was having none of it and now he is determined and fighting for the cause. He's the current League's Top Scorer with 16 goals in 18 appearances (19 league games played).

View attachment 432442
BhVyBhB4J6eiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

"**** off Luck Steele, that was my goal!!!!!" Coutinho was seen shouting at the reporters after this match.
I expected an easy game . . . . . . I was wrong. Barnsley put up stiffer resistance than I thought they would and I failed to break them down as often as I'd have liked to. 1-1, fair result.

View attachment 432426
Aim for the 2nd season is 3rd so I'm on course for that.

View attachment 432421

I now have the Uruguayan tied to the club during his peak years! With his amazing form
and clinical eye in front of goal, I am refusing to let him go. Now that the club is armed with a new long term contract, it shouldn't be too hard to keep one of the world's best players at the club.

120,000 p/w was a steep deal to agree to but I managed to get his appearance fee
down to 21K (He initially asked for 50K) and I entice him to reach my quota of 20 goals a
season by offering 1.5M for achieving the task. A 4 and a half year contract will keep the player at the club
until he is 32.

Some pretty low ratings that month, (notably countinho) but overall good results. Keep it coming!

Some pretty low ratings that month, (notably countinho) but overall good results. Keep it coming!

Aye. I've noticed the opposition have started man-marking him so I've been trying to find a new way to play him since he's been ineffectual in the F9 role I had so much success with last season.

January

View attachment 431997View attachment 431996Note: I included the Spurs (Feb 1st) fixture to co-inside with the Transfer Update.

View attachment 431995
View attachment 431994

View attachment 431993
View attachment 431992

View attachment 431991
View attachment 431990

View attachment 431989
View attachment 431988
The winning goal in his Premier League Debut. Way to make yourself a Kop-Hero kid!
Keep it up.

View attachment 431987
View attachment 431986
The game got away form us after Coutinho's injury, Newcastle got on top, started to dominate possession and took the lead 15 minutes before time. No complaints here, the lads played well but it was a fair result.

This was the beginning of something horrible for me. Coutinho injured and soon afterwards, Alonso, Agger Gerrard, Robinson & Toure all got injured within 3 days of each other. Meaning I was left with only 1 fit Center Back in Sakho. Recalled Loyd Jones form Sligo Rovers and he made his debut in the Capital One Cup but injury problems at the back cost me dearly.

View attachment 431985
View attachment 431984
Taking a 3-0 away goal lead into this game, I put out some youngsters to give them match experience. Didn't really care about the result, as long as you didn't lose by 3, I was fine with it. Made for a nervy last 10 minutes though as they scored 2 :p

View attachment 431983
View attachment 431982
Gave my Goalkeepers the day off training so the team could remember what the ball hitting the back of the net looked like.

View attachment 431981
View attachment 431980
Only had one fit Center Back for this match, had to throw Johnson in at R(CB) and trust Flanagan on the right to
keep Hazard contained; which he did pretty well! I was gutted by this match, Cech finished the game with a Man of the Match winning 7.6 performance and that ultimately proved the difference.

View attachment 431978
View attachment 431977
Stolen at the death!!! Very close game and a draw probably was a fair result, except the German teenager was there to apply the finish to Suarez's brilliant thru-ball!

Premier League Table
View attachment 431976
Managed to maintain my high rate of scoring while cutting down the amount I've been conceding.
I'm happy with how the season's gone so far.

Mid-Seaosn Transfer Window

Transfers Out

View attachment 431969Martin Skrtel
To: Real Sociedad

View attachment 431963
View attachment 431960Iago Aspas
To: Rubin Zazan
View attachment 431959

View attachment 431956Kolo Toure
To: Guangzhou Hengda

View attachment 431951

Transfers In

Transfer Targets for 2015/16 season

View attachment 431932
Would have tried to sign him in January but he's already played competitively for 2 teams
this season so it'd be a wast of money to go for him now. I can see him being World Class in no time
at all and my defense needs improving.

Estimated Cost: 15M-23M

View attachment 431931
Had my eye on this guy ever since the German youth intakes came into the clubs. Sadly, I didn't spot him before
he signed a contract. Going to track his progress and see if he's worth bringing to the club. 17/16/16 in Agility, Determination and Balance are a fantastic starting point for a young Goalkeeper so he's worth tracking.

While most would ignore him since hes only 5'10", I'm only 5'11" myself but I played in Goal for 10+ years
and never felt my height was a disadvantage because of my agility. Lefts see if it's true for FM also :p

Estimated Cost: 4M-10M

What's your home and away formations this season mate?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Feburary

View attachment 431594View attachment 431554
View attachment 431551
View attachment 431550
John Ruddy! What a Goalkeeper! Seriously underrated.
I have long been an admirer of his and again, he played a blinder against me
finishing with a deserved Man of the Match 8.0 rating.

View attachment 431549
View attachment 431548
Can't seem to catch a break here. 2 injuries, one of which being Shawcross of his Liverpool debut.

View attachment 431546
View attachment 431544
It all came to life in the last 10 minutes as the West Ham defense imploded.
I felt for them, they did not deserve to loose this game 5-0.

View attachment 431543
View attachment 431542
Somewhat of a grudge match this one was. Everton were the defending FA Cup Holders, wining the
trophy at my expense last season so I had my chance to take revenge, and dump them out of the competition
in the process. I lost my last 3 meeting agasint Everton so this was a must win.

View attachment 431540
View attachment 431539
City didn't play very well, it has to be said. Massive result in my chase of 3rd place.

View attachment 431537
View attachment 431535
Daniel Sturridge had been having a difficult few weeks and hadn't found the back of the
net in two months, then he scores 2 in as many minutes, securing a home win against the Swans.

View attachment 431534
I'm sitting in 3rd (my season's aim) as of now but a lot can change in the next 101 games. Spurs and
Chelsea have games in hand over me (1 & 2, respectively) so I could find myself 5th very quickly.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 431520
View attachment 431519
View attachment 431518
Huge result and a vital away-goal to take to Anfiled. As it stands, Dortmund have to score an away goal to
stay in the competition because as it stands, they are going out. Daniel Sturridge getting the all important goal, with a shot from distance mind you, one of them PPM's everyone's been giving out about all year :p

View attachment 431515