Can u put pics up of players in positions please just as a guide

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Are these the only team instructions used?

When do u use each formation mate? Ie Home away big teams?

Premier League 2014/15

View attachment 435854Fixture List Premier League 2014/15View attachment 435842

View attachment 435834

Pre-Season

Argentina

21st July. 2014

Racing Club vs Liverpool F.C.
El Cilindro de Avellaneda: Avellaneda

Tour of New Zealand

24th July. 2014
Canterbury United vs Liverpool F.C.
ASB Football Park: Christchurch

27th July. 2014

Hawke's Bay United vs Liverpool F.C..
Bluewater Stadium: Napier

31st July. 2014
Auckland City F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
Kiwitea Street: Auckland

France

3rd August. 2014
Evian TG F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.

Parc des Sports: Annecy

England

8th August. 2014
Liverpool F.C. vs R.S.C. Anderlecht
Anfield: Liverpool

When do u use each formation mate? Ie Home away big teams?

You are naturally going to have to chop and change to suit your own squad and style of play. The instructions are a personal touch: i've them listed earlier in the story.

Home/Away/Big teams. I use my own judgement and assess the team, their strengths and weaknesses as well as their form and recent performances.

Where do you do the players ppm I can't find it

Select the player: Overview -> Information. and it the box on the bottom right-hand side

If you've more non-story related question, Private Message me.
I want this thread to just be about the story please.

If you've more non-story related question, Private Message me.
I want this thread to just be about the story please.

Sorry mate but having no luck with my beloved lfc and I'm desperate to have a good run with them

Sorry mate but having no luck with my beloved lfc and I'm desperate to have a good run with them

No worries mate. They're a tough side to manage since pretty much all they have is potential.
Keep the moral high and try to avoid loosing. Draws are not the end of the world as you've seen in this story :p

Next Update: 2014/15 Liverpool Squad

Looking forward to new season, glad to see you got the best out of countinho, i never managed to get him to gel. Had to sell him, even though he is was of my favorite LFC players.

Brendn what happened with Wilshere?I believe you have enough funds to sign him.
Thank you for selling Reina!
Ter Stegen and Alonso are top transfers!
The stadium expansion will boost income.
brilliant job so far keep it up

Brendn what happened with Wilshere?I believe you have enough funds to sign him.
Thank you for selling Reina!
Ter Stegen and Alonso are top transfers!
The stadium expansion will boost income.
brilliant job so far keep it up

Hahaha, sounds like you've gotten quite invested in this save! :p

Sound man though. Thank you.

Wilshere: Arsenal wanted 53M for him and that's not factoring how much his agent fees, bonuses and signing on fee. Could have cost me 60M+ so I left it. I was hoping he would submit a transfer request to drive down his asking fee but the kid must have a girl in London, he aint coming to Liverpool :p

Reina: Not as solid a keeper as he used to be. 10M is a great price for him and he gets to go home to Spain: Win, win!

Ter Stegen came available after a scout said he might be available for around 8M. I unsettled him and he said he'd be interested in a move. Managed to get the fee down to 6.7M

Alonso: I'm a Liverpool fan, I don't need to explaine why I brought him back to anfield! :p

Stadium Expansion: I needed to make sure I got into the Champions League to cover the costs. 7.5M is expensive when you've only got no European football.

Brendn - First things first great read my friend, query what nations did you have loaded at the start ?
Just finished a L'pool save ended not as I wanted got the sack in December whilst been in 8th position only 6 points off 4th place - unfair ?

Brendn - First things first great read my friend, query what nations did you have loaded at the start ?
Just finished a L'pool save ended not as I wanted got the sack in December whilst been in 8th position only 6 points off 4th place - unfair ?

Sound man

Active leagues: Argentina, Brazil, England (Prem' + Championship), France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Russia, Scotland and Spain.
All Nations have only their top division active.

Ouch. Sacked in December. What did you pick for your season expectations?
I always go with Europa League since 4th is ****** hard to get and not a safe bet.

Sound man

Active leagues: Argentina, Brazil, England (Prem' + Championship), France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Russia, Scotland and Spain.
All Nations have only their top division active.

Ouch. Sacked in December. What did you pick for your season expectations?
I always go with Europa League since 4th is ****** hard to get and not a safe bet.

yeah set my expectations for europa league but it just turned pear shape after about the 10th game - but hey thats why this game is addictive !