May: The Final Month

Premier League
View attachment 430715
Boom! secured a Champions League place. My aim for this season was 3rd but I underperformed agasint the top sides and that let me down: So many 1-0 losses. Still, a top 4 place is incredibly important.
Secured two cup finals. The Capital One Cup (Lost) and the UEFA Champions League (TBP)
Good season none the less and a great platform for next year.

It'd be awesome if you win, first win against United and what a match to win!

The Glory Days Are Back

View attachment 430699
View attachment 430692

View attachment 430698
There is something romantic about Liverpool and the second 45 minutes of the Champions League Final.
10 years on from their heroics in Rome, Liverpool have come from behind to ****** a trophy they were considered firm outsiders to lift at the start of the season.

View attachment 430697
Luis Suarez: By far the best player in the word this season. No one can match his record this season.

Appearances
GoalsAssistsMatch Rating
League29(6)2497.16
Cup8(1)397.50
Europe141027.39
International7316.89
Overall58(7)40217.49

View attachment 430696Man of the Match: Luis Suarez

Last edited:
View attachment 430689
News that American owners NESV will be closing Anfield for the 2015/16 Season and temporarily
moving to Manchester Cities ground has caused widespread protests in Liverpool City Center.

View attachment 475689
View attachment 430685

Fan reactions

View attachment 430684

"This is a slap in the face to this City. We just won the Champions League and they're throwing this at us. Disgraceful!"

"I don't care if it means we get a 60,000 seated stadium, Liverpool should be playing their matches in Liverpool!"

Liverpool Football Club will play their home fixtures for the 2015/16 Season in Manchester City's Eithad Stadium.

View attachment 430682
Stadium: Eithad Stadium
Operator: Manchester City
Capacity: 47,805
Dimensions: 105m x 68m

Transfer Rumor: Is Gerrard on his way to City after spotted wearing Sky Blue shorts? :p

Ironically, yes he is. News that Anfield is being redeveloped means we're moving to City's Stadium for the season :p

Well done what a great result! Suarez has been amazing will be interesting to see if he will stay.

Well done what a great result! Suarez has been amazing will be interesting to see if he will stay.

Well, I certainly won't be letting him go. You'd be a Mad-man to get a 30+ goal a season player leave the club! So he has two options really.

1) Rot on my bench

or

2) light the pitch on fire and fight to retain the trophy!

what a season.First win against Man U was the CL final!Wow!I believe next season MUST be a revenge towards everton.With a couple of moves you can reach for top 2 or 3. Wilshere is a top-class player, a move from arsenal will be ideal!
Do you have any other transfer targets?

what a season.First win against Man U was the CL final!Wow!I believe next season MUST be a revenge towards everton.With a couple of moves you can reach for top 2 or 3. Wilshere is a top-class player, a move from arsenal will be ideal!
Do you have any other transfer targets?

Aye, he's ****** expensive though. They want 50M+ for him. Not sure if it's going to happen this season since I don't have that kind of money to play with.

Season Summery

View attachment 430577Javier Gonzalez Mendez

Javier Gonzalez Mendez was born in Barcelona on 20th of February 1981. He held non-playing roles at Barcelona and Ajax before moving to current club Liverpool. During his time with the Reds, Mendez's team finished runners-up in the FA Cup with Budweiser in 2014, finished runners-up in the Capital One cup in 2015 and won the UEFA Champions League in 2015. Javier Gonzalez Mendez's talents have twice been recognized by the football community, winning the Barclays Premier League Manager of the Month for October and December, 2014. Liverpool are Javier Gonzalez Mendez's first venture into management, having been appointed as manager in June 2013.

2014/15

Premier League4th place
Capital One CupRunners Up
FA Cup6th Round
Champions LeagueWinners

Youth players who've broken into the first team.

John Flanagan
Appearances: 21(5)
View attachment 430567

Jack Robinson
Appearances: 19(3)
View attachment 430566

Lloyd Jones
Appearances: 6(2)
View attachment 430565

Jordan Rossiter
Appearances: 18(13)
View attachment 430564

Pedro Chirvella
Appearances: 4(3)
View attachment 430563

Julian Brandt
Appearances: 25(10)
View attachment 430561

Harry Wilson
Appearance: 3
View attachment 430560

Jordon Ibe
Appearance: 18(5)
View attachment 430559

Transfer Season

OUT

View attachment 430402Joe Allen
To: Atletico Madrid

View attachment 430400Very good midfielder but he got phased out by Jonjo Shelvey. Jonjo is one of my favorite players and with Steven Gerrard still going strong at 35, I decided to get Allen go and bring in some money since I'm not short on Midfield talent.

View attachment 430399Fabio Borini
To: Arsenal

View attachment 430398
He didn't impress me. Spent the second half of the season on loan at Roma and didn't do much. I'm spoiled for attacking options with Sterling, Suarez, Ibe, Brandt and Sturridge not to mention Noakes, Ojo and Sinclare are on their way up the ranks.

View attachment 430397Sebastian Coates
To: Espanyol

View attachment 430396
No room for him. Shawcross hit the ground running and Lloyd Jones came back form his loan spell first team ready. Would have liked to get more than 2.5M for him but he was out injured for 16 months with ligament damage so that really hurt his ability.

View attachment 430395 Valcav Kadlech
To: CSKA Moscow

View attachment 430393

I feel for theis kid, I really do. Liveprool his his favorite club and he got signed by them. I gave him 12 months but he failed to score a single league goal but did fairly well on loan in the Championship. I decided that he's just get int he way of developing my youngsters so I let him move on.

Last edited:
Morrison for only 3.2M????????????????
What's your transfer budget now?