Morrison for only 3.2M????????????????
What's your transfer budget now?

Don't forget, I'm starting my 3rd season so most of his PA related Value will have gone.
He'll never be as good as he probably could have been but I think he could be an amazing creative player for me.

Budgets
Transfer: 34M
Wages: 212K p/w

I want to keep a big chunk of that so I can assess what I need in January, I've a strong squad right now so nothing drastic needs to be done. I brought in a Left Back (Layvin Kurawa) since I think Enrique is nearing his end.

Liverpool Squad 2015/16

View attachment 430154
View attachment 430147

Liverpool Announce new kit sponsorship deal and unveil their home and away kits for the 2015/16 Season.

View attachment 430103
Cantebury have signed a deal to make Liverpool F.C. Kits for a 5 year period. The New Zealand based company is delighted to have secured such a big brand and will dedicate itself to excellency to produce the highest quality kits for the Premier League Side.
View attachment 430101SONY will be Liverpool's main sponsor for the 2015/16 season and have signed a deal to remain in place for the next 5 years. The Japanese electrical giant has expressed it's delight at securing the contract.

Home

View attachment 430138
Away
View attachment 430125
3rd/European

View attachment 430116

2015/16 Stadium Details

With Liverpool set to play their home games for the 2015/16 season in Manchester, speculation as to the
plans for Anfield is rampant throughout Mersyside right now.

View attachment 430067
With construction crews already tearing into the stadium and only the Kop remaining, images have been released by Liverpool F.C. to show conceptual drawings of what the new ground will look like.

View attachment 430066
View attachment 430065
View attachment 430064
View attachment 430063

are all of them in the first team?

32 in number is way too large for me, I usually deal with 25-27

Now that you are making the pre season posts, might wanna do a finnancial post? balance, wages and so on :)

are all of them in the first team?

32 in number is way too large for me, I usually deal with 25-27

I've a lot of youngsters so I'll be rotating a lot. I've also planned for injuries since November/December/January is a hectic month.
It's a big squad but I rather have too many than too few. I can send boys on loan in January if they are not even looking like breaking into the team.

Now that you are making the pre season posts, might wanna do a finnancial post? balance, wages and so on :)

Will do in a bit.

Luke Shaw

View attachment 429860

It's deadline day, I was walking across the training pitch to go home when my assistant come rushing out of the office, flailing his arms at me.

Mauro Tassotti

"Javier. JAVIER!!!"

Javier Gonzalez Mendez

"Calm down my good man, the window is over, our business is done"

Mauro Tossotti
"Sky Sports News has just ran a bulletin, Southampton have accepted a bid of 28.5M from Arsenal for Luke Shaw. . ."

Javier Gonzalez Mendez

"Get Southampton on the phone, I want a direct line to Billic now!"

Our day was not over yet. A golder oppertunity had been presented. Left Back was the area I wanted strengthened this summer. We made a signing in French LB Layvin Kurzawa, but Shaw was potentially the Best Left back int he world! To be taken seriously, as Defending Champions League Holders, we needed to signal our intent! We needed to spend money!

*note: Slaven Billic is the current Southamption Manaer
View attachment 429865
Luke Shaw

View attachment 429863

When I said our business was done, I meant it. I had gotten my men and signed everyone I wanted to sign,
but when Luke Shaw gets
Transfer Listed for 28.5M and only Arsenal are bidding . . . . you don't pass that up.

View attachment 429833

Last edited:
Borrell as a Coach, he was Head of Youth Department when you started right? how come you moved his job?

(By the way, in order not to make a mistake i went to check on him and he quit liverpool this november!?)
Rodolfo Borrell - Liverpool FC Wiki

Also, Roman Dabrowski, 10k per week?

Last edited:
Pre-Season + August

View attachment 429804
View attachment 429803

View attachment 429802

View attachment 429801
Luis Suarez came out to play today! Hat-trick after 30 mins.
The team let West Brom back into it through some sloppy defending but being 3-0 up, I can understand why.

View attachment 429800
View attachment 429799

View attachment 429798
View attachment 429797
Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and move on. I felt we had the edge but a draw for a close match was probably the right result. Hurt to loose the 3pts so late close to full time.

View attachment 429796
View attachment 429795
De-ja-vu! Sucker punched and the team let in 2 goals after taking a 2-0 lead on the 80 minute.
Brandt hit the post 3 minutes from full time:extra time, and the lottery of the penalty shoot out went against us.

let this one behind us. That brings our tally of runner-up medals to 3.

Premier League Table
View attachment 429794
Solid start. 7pts form my opening 3 games. Best start to a season so far in this save.

Player of the Month: August
View attachment 429793
Luis Suarez
Shots on Target: 12/16 (75%
Passes Compleated: 112/137 (82%)
Apperences: 4
Goals: 6
Average Rating: 8.10

Borrell as a Coach, he was Head of Youth Department when you started right? how come you moved his job?

(By the way, in order not to make a mistake i went to check on him and he quit liverpool this november!?)
Rodolfo Borrell - Liverpool FC Wiki

He was a coach but I wanted him training the 1st team since he's a 4.5 star coach in Shooting and Ball Control.

I also wanted to clear the position of "Head of youth development" since his nationality plays a part in what nation your regens are from. So an Englishman to make sure my best regens are English.

About his sacking: Shocked I am, surprised I hadn't heard about it. Borrell was at La Messa when Messi was coming through and trained him in the U13s. Rumors are himself and Frank McParkland have been sacked.

Also, Roman Dabrowski, 10k per week?

He's a coach and wouldn't accept a scouting role without offering him crazy money. I wanted him as an Explorer scout (Adaptability: 20, Determination: 18) to raise our scouting knowledge around the world.

I'm currently at 47% World Knowledge so it's obviously working :p

What role do you have Suarez in? No matter what I do he can't score for me. Same with Sturridge.

What role do you have Suarez in? No matter what I do he can't score for me. Same with Sturridge.

I have him up front playing as a Triquarsta with *Hold up the ball* and two wide Advanced Playmakers feeding him.

Sorry to go off topic but how did you get the redesigned kits into the game? They look great.

Looking to see how Ravel Morrison develops, he grew up quite literally round the corner to my house. :)

I read this story in one sitting. Very nice! I will continue to do so. :)