I hate liverpool but this is awesome! Keep it upon

Looking to see how Ravel Morrison develops, he grew up quite literally round the corner to my house. :)

So if he turns out *****, can I blame you? :p He get's nervous often and it's hard to get him to preform in big games (moral and body language is always anxious or worried), hopefully it's because he's still young but I didn't pay that much for him so I can afford to not get the best out of him right now.

I read this story in one sitting. Very nice! I will continue to do so. :)

Thanks a million mate. It's been a wild ride. Still can't believe I won the Champions League first time of asking! And against a huge rival made it even sweeter.

I hate Liverpool but this is awesome! Keep it upon

Haha, guess I must be doing something right if I can get the Liverpool-haters to like my story :p

I took a wee bit of a break from FM for a few days, I've been playing this Liverpool save every day for the past 3 weeks and it finally caught up with me. Will have an update in the next 24-48 hours.

Excellent concept and design of the story.. One of the best I've read in a long while.

Mixed results, mate.

How's tactical familiarity? And you reckon the team has gelled well? In my Groningen game, I noticed a stark improvement in the second half of the season - when the team finally gelled. Perhaps that's the reason you're going through a slug?

Cheers!

Looking good mate!
Question: how dyou get your pictures etc as big? mine love showing up almost as thumbnails?

Mixed results, mate.

How's tactical familiarity? And you reckon the team has gelled well? In my Groningen game, I noticed a stark improvement in the second half of the season - when the team finally gelled. Perhaps that's the reason you're going through a slug?

Cheers!

What slug? I've no idea where you're coming from mate.
I'm 6 games in: 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. I call that a solid start.

Tactical familiarity is fine, considering it's September!

I also keep having to explain to people. I'm predominantly using youth players who are still developing. Consistency is always going to be an issue here.

I despise THE UNMETIONABLE with all my guts and anger. But this is a great story :D May i have your tactic

I despise THE UNMETIONABLE with all my guts and anger. But this is a great story :D May i have your tactic

Not a bother mate

View attachment 427366

Be sure you've a solid defense and good composure since it's vulnerable to wide attacks since there's no pressure on the oppositions full backs. You can tell the wide strikers to man-mark the FB's but you loose the 3-on-2 overlap when counterattacking.

that's a great tactic mate, might give it a bash...Looking good in the competitions as well! Great read :)

KUTGW

that's a great tactic mate, might give it a bash...Looking good in the competitions as well! Great read :)

KUTGW

Sound man. Just be careful with the tactic. It is vulnerable at the back. It's very much tipped towards the F9 and if he doesn't play well, you need to take a step back and build from the back.

Sound man. Just be careful with the tactic. It is vulnerable at the back. It's very much tipped towards the F9 and if he doesn't play well, you need to take a step back and build from the back.

will do; is there any other Team instructions other than the ones in the SS?

Brendn are you giving individual instructions to players ? Sturridge plays pretty bad :(. In mine Lpool save he was best and most constant player. Looks like more suited for wide attacker in this ME. Love story, only one i am refreshing for updates :).

Brendn are you giving individual instructions to players ? Sturridge plays pretty bad :(. In mine Lpool save he was best and most constant player. Looks like more suited for wide attacker in this ME. Love story, only one i am refreshing for updates :).

Generally, no. I've found player instructions (more often than not) upset the teams rhythm and cause unpredictability on the pitch.
He's been okay for me over the past 2.5 years, chipping in with some good goals but he doesn't offer much to build up play so I think I'll be letting him go soon.

Generally, no. I've found player instructions (more often than not) upset the teams rhythm and cause unpredictability on the pitch.
He's been okay for me over the past 2.5 years, chipping in with some good goals but he doesn't offer much to build up play so I think I'll be letting him go soon.
I think player instructions are quite useful when used properly. For eg if you have a winger with extremely high dribbling attribute, agility and speed, Dribble more instruction will cause havoc for opposition defence. (I use this on Hazard, you might on Suarez if you play him on wings). It's less useful for central players, wide players have more space to run onto.

I think player instructions are quite useful when used properly. For eg if you have a winger with extremely high dribbling attribute, agility and speed, Dribble more instruction will cause havoc for opposition defence. (I use this on Hazard, you might on Suarez if you play him on wings). It's less useful for central players, wide players have more space to run onto.

Aye, I've had decent results with them but I find it hard to get the right balance. I have PI (player instruction) given to a few guys, ie. my full-backs have "get forward often" and my F9 has "holds up the ball" but overall, I don't want that much individual freedom since I like my teams playing a compact, team-based based game.

It's all about your vision for how you want the team to play. I like to see a lot of passes, (not Barca-esqu football, I don't want to imitate anyone) but I want to see the ball being moved around a lot. Stretching from wing to wing with a patient approach so I usually have "play wider, shorter passing, look for the overlap and pass into space" picked. That's the way I like to play football.