March

View attachment 436284View attachment 436283

Newcastle United vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
5-2

View attachment 436282
Felt so hard done by here. Everything Newcastle touched turned to gold!

Liverpool F.C. vs Swansea City A.F.C.
FA Cup: 6th Round
4-2

View attachment 436278
FA Cup semi-final, here I come!
I'll be disappointed if I don't make the Champions League
but a trophy should ease the pain.

Liverpool F.C. vs Southampton F.C.
Premier League
2-2

View attachment 436277
Dropped 2 points in injury time :(
Felt like being kicked in the gut

Liverpool F.C. vs West Ham United
Premier League
3-2

View attachment 436276

Crystal Palace F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
3-3

View attachment 436275
This game was intense but I was delighted with the Late equalizer to keep on pace.
I had to Lament Gerrard's missed penalty though: If only.

Liverpool F.C. vs Swansea City A.F.C.
Premier League
1-1

View attachment 436273
This sums up how I felt during this match

Skip to 0:51
[video=youtube;TFIr9kfYI3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFIr9kfYI3M&t=0m51s[/video]

View attachment 436272

Only for the teams around me dropping points, I'm still in the race but I could have secured 4th (maybe even 3rd) if I hadn't gotten all those draws.

Great call on Kadlec, never noticed he was a liverpool supporter, just signed him now.

Great call on Kadlec, never noticed he was a liverpool supporter, just signed him now.

He's got good physical stats meaning I can almost exclusively focus on technical attributes through training; Two footed with decent PPM's for his position. He's a player I love to sign :)

I think you should extend your 5-year plan to 20!You just discovered the next michael owen and 5 years are not enough for all of us to enjoy him.

I think you should extend your 5-year plan to 20!You just discovered the next michael owen and 5 years are not enough for all of us to enjoy him.

I had no intention at stopping at 5 :p

Just needed a long term plan to set myself up for a long save. Glad I'll have ye along for the adventure, I'm expecting this save to last me till FM15

Aaah, loving the way you are playing this, decent yout coming trough your intake, but jesus those other 2 guys you picked up! I would sacrifice my glass of pepsi to get them, and i am very serious about my pepsi!

Aaah, loving the way you are playing this, decent yout coming trough your intake, but jesus those other 2 guys you picked up! I would sacrifice my glass of pepsi to get them, and i am very serious about my pepsi!

Aye, what made them must buys was their high determination + good physical stats.
Physical stats take up Sooooooooo much CA to train so I can invest most of his potential in Technical and Mental stats now :)

I'm looking to retrain Rob Noakes as a ST and focus on Composure: He'll be first team year in about 1-2 seasons I'd say if there are no injuries.

Edit: Send you Pepsi this way, could do with a pick-me-up after my FA Cup Semi final went to Penalties :p

Last edited:
Yeah thats nice, shame how you dont have the custom training schedules anymore, you coulda been even more specific with their training, but oh well

I rather the new training system to be honest. Not sure why but I feel it's more squad orientated and focuses on getting good coaches over good schedules (more realistic to me )

Yeah, i got sorta mixed feelings, i do like how building a solid coaching team is important, i woulda liked if i could be abit more specific with what i wanted my players to train

Well you still can be more specific with the individual training but it requires you to pay close attention to his development and adjust the specific training when you're happy with that attributes increase. It's no longer so "plug it in and leave them charge" and more user orientated. I feel it more accurately reflects how players develop in real life.

Note: I'm a Goalkeeper coach so I've a bit of experience on how youth player train.

Well you still can be more specific with the individual training but it requires you to pay close attention to his development and adjust the specific training when you're happy with that attributes increase. It's no longer so "plug it in and leave them charge" and more user orientated. I feel it more accurately reflects how players develop in real life.

Note: I'm a Goalkeeper coach so I've a bit of experience on how youth player train.

couldn't agree more

April: The Race is heating up!

View attachment 436135
View attachment 436136

Hull City vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
1-2

View attachment 436129

Wigan Athletic F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
FA Cup: Semi Final
1-1
(3-4)

View attachment 436127

Liverpool F.C.
vs Manchester City F.C.
Premier League
1-2

View attachment 436120

Aston Villa F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League

2-5

View attachment 436117

Liverpool F.C vs Fulham F.C.
Premier League
3-2

View attachment 436109

View attachment 436105

My god this has been a wild ride. After a horrible start, languishing at 12th in the table, I'm now
180 minutes away from Champions League Football. And my future is in my hands.

Player of the Month: April
View attachment 462717Steven Gerrard

Appearances: 5
Assists: 1
Key Passes: 5
Key Tackles: 6
Key Headers: 8
Goals: 2

Average Rating: 7.9

Last edited:
Nervous Wait

View attachment 436085View attachment 436086

Liverpool F.C. vs Sunderland
Premier League
4-1

View attachment 436084

Tottenham Hotspur F.C. vs Liverpool F.C.
Premier League
2-1

View attachment 436083

View attachment 436082
And so the curtains come down on what has been one of the most exciting Premier League
seasons I've ever witnessed. The fight for 4th place was intense. Even on the last day, it was
up for grabs. I was hoping City would Loose and I would win: moving me up to 3rd

4th place is not safe . . . . . because of this

View attachment 436081
If Chelsea win, I get dumped out of the Champions League.
All before I even get to kick a ball.